Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:26:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to start with Bitcoin?  (Read 1676 times)
Salemmia

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:05:06 PM

Understand first the tehcnology behind it. How and why it was created.
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:21:41 PM
Merited by ankurguta87 (2)

IF u want to know the bitcoin,then first decide what is ur purpose.
if purpose to know about the technology,then learn about the blockchain technology and search it on google.
If ur purpose is to investment,then search about the factor that effect the bitcoin and search accordingly.
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:56:47 PM

I'm a beginner with bitcoin. I have little knowledge about bitcoin but I think the thing to do when starting with bitcoin is to learn and see a lot of bitcoin information. You should not invest in bitcoin in a hurry. First, you should earn bitcoin by doing the campaigns.
chizcake

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:22:16 PM

Start bitcoin by reading a lot of stuff shared from other members. Post some ideas you earn. If there are signature campaign feel free to join. You just have to be open minded and learn all the information about how to start bitcoin.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:40:19 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 07:51:45 PM by MintDice

You're in the right place! You'll find a ton of resources on here that will help get you started; BlockGeeks or CoinDesk are good sources to utilize. Whether you want to do some day-trading for quick profits, or invest long-term, you'll do well learning as much as you can in order to be successful. Hope these guides help!

Cheers  Smiley
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:47:39 PM

If you have recently started to be interested in crypto currency, then it will be better to invest in altcoyins. In my opinion, bitcoin at the moment is not a very interesting asset.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:27:36 PM

To know where the bitcoin starts, you have to understand what bitcoin is. What is blockchain technology? What is the market for cryptocurrency? You have to read a lot of web pages or articles about them. You have to read regularly and continuously, updating information every day, after careful study you should join bitcoin in the market cryptocurrency. Good luck.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

Before you start using Bitcoin, which is still experimental but has been operational without any interruptions for over eight years, there are a few things that you need to know in order to use it securely and avoid common pitfalls
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:37:38 PM

Like in classroom first some expert teach us the subject and then as home work we study the subject deeply. So first take help of an expert who is having clear understanding of Bitcoin to understand it. Then google and different Bitcoin forum will help you much more to move further.
weakhandsgaming

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:34:28 AM

you need to know more about bitcoin and how it works.  Then try to look around in some thread here bitcoin that will suits youre interest.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

starting from this forum is good for new people, they can get any information about cryptocurrency especially about bitcoin and altcoin and other things like how to get bitcoin and altcoin. they can even join in the bounty or signature campaign if they are able to join so they can start earning much of coin from here. but don't forget, we can also get any other information from another website so our knowledge will be increase too so it will use for our journey in the cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:59:24 AM

I think that you must have knowledge about bitcoin, you have to research first and understand. There are many ways to increase your knowledge such as internet, youtube channel, read a lot of articles, blogs as well as keep reading regularly with this forum to get as much possible information about bitcoin.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:36:13 AM

Hi,

I am afraid I know relatively little about Bitcoin, but it is something that I would like to know more about.  While I appreciate that I have largely "missed the bus", I feel it is something still worth learning about and possibly investing in for the long term.

Could anyone kindly give me any advice on how to get started with learning about Bitcoin please?

Thank you.

No need to worry if you have only a little knowledge about bitcoin.
you came to the right place, this is the largest bitcoin community.
you can learn and reads many thread here, to add your knowledge and experiences about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:40:13 AM

Hi,

I am afraid I know relatively little about Bitcoin, but it is something that I would like to know more about.  While I appreciate that I have largely "missed the bus", I feel it is something still worth learning about and possibly investing in for the long term.

Could anyone kindly give me any advice on how to get started with learning about Bitcoin please?

Thank you.

No need to worry if you have only a little knowledge about bitcoin.
you came to the right place, this is the largest bitcoin community.
you can learn and reads many thread here, to add your knowledge and experiences about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
I think you're right. in this forum all information about cryptocurrency is very complete. all you have to do is look for the information you want. if you want to invest your money in bitcoin form, you can find a trusted exchnager in this forum.
Adeyemi

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:45:11 AM

Start with learning about the history of Bitcoin. Then, read the original Bitcoin whitepaper. When you do this, then move on to learning about the units of Bitcoin and how to trade Bitcoin. Then, you can take it up from there by getting practical. Buy your first Bitcoin and keep it safe. Something I've come to realize Bitcoin is that you have to continue improving on your knowledge every day.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:56:07 AM

Hi,

Thank you.
First of all you need to know what is bitcoin and how it works, then read a lot about bitcoin history for you to have an additional idea about it.  And if you want to invest your money here, you should know how does transactions as well as trading works. Reading in different forums and participating in activities can also help you to understand and to learn what bitcoin really is.
jwenbu

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:41:31 AM

Hi,

Thank you.

I guess you just need to spend some time reading reading in this bitcointalk forum. much knowledge you can get. and I think knowledge is something very important in the crypto world.

Bitcoin now is very popular. There are so much source that you can get information about bitcoin. This forum is one of my big source, youtube and articles are also help me to understand bitcoin. Use also some social media. Better to spend some time to learn after that apply what you learned.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

I started here by reading, searching, asking, and watching the youtube. There are more ways to start in bitcoin just think positively and you must determined to learn everything. Some friends of mine were teaching me too if i get confused in one thing that hard to understand about it.

Correct, it is better first to gather the maximum information about everything that is connected with Bitcoin. Watch videos of bloggers, read posts here, read mass media information. Soon you will learn how to use this data wisely.
hatha way

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:19:16 AM

Start with bitcoin by learning about blockchain technology to find out about the birth of bitcoin and how you will know yourself.
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:28:06 AM

First things first, go to different sites concerning bitcoins,in this way, you can gain more knowledge about it and you can know what are the purposes of bitcoin. Bitcoin forums, blogs, articles and many more can be your basis on you knowledge, you must know first what bitcoin really is so that in the near future, you can be more convenient in using it. Having enough knowledge about bitcoin can help you to operate easily using bitcoin because you already know what are the pros and cons of it and also its important features.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: