Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [pre-ANN] HDM — Handmade- UNIQUE&DESIGNER PRODUCTS  (Read 258 times)
BARADED (OP)

Activity: 788
Merit: 176

Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:15:59 PM

❤❤❤Welcome everybody, who interested creativity and interested to decorate this world and to make him more beautiful!❤❤❤

My name is Oksana (5Ksana) and I am a professional master of creating jewelry, elements of decor, production of clothes in individual orders in different techniques and much more. I try that my works were beautiful and touched hearts of people what they would be wanted to be repeated or got for themselves, for decoration of the apartment, for the beloved kids, etc. I have a degree in "Design" .In this area I am working more than 15 years.

Due to the availability of various technologies and information exchange in the Network the popularity of manual work only building momentum. People imbued with the ideas of the failure of the mass forming in favour of the original and clean things — in most cases, the needlework does not require harmful chemical components. Now many can enlighten your friends on the subject of hand-made what is, how to determine skill level and choose a real exclusive top DIY.

Of course, the composition of manual work there future, hand-made is valued, he loved the customers, be it clothes, accessories, soap, dishes or decorations for the interior. What used contemptuously called Amateur work, now takes on a special appeal, because the products are hand-made carry a piece of the soul of the Creator and encouraging originality and freshness of ideas.

I propose to create a project that linked all websites handmade, collectors and producers of handmade goods, coins HDM will be a measure of the value of handmade goods.

Looking for investors and partners

🎭 ₿𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 & 👗𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗿

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BARADED (OP)

Activity: 788
Merit: 176

Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

I need investment! For the further development of HandMade (5ksana) please help!
BTC address 0xBa0589E3Ce44c7bC09a531ab7D2d2A6f9b5dc68e

🎭 ₿𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 & 👗𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗿
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: