Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:12:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont like daytrading  (Read 2549 times)
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:57:11 PM

From my experience, day trading is fine on the stock market.

But crypto, it's so much better to just hold your coins in projects you believe in, you will make more money and it will be less stressful.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:22:13 AM

Daytrading is perfect for hyped coins just like TRON. They will stay for a while but will be forgotten if another hyped coin appears. Promising coins like UTRUST are perfect for long term.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:31:45 AM

Well if you do not like what daytrading is, just stop doing it, it is simple as that. I prefer to hold, seriously, it is much more profitable than just being stuck all day long in front of your computer in order to make a little profit from that.

Hold those coin is much better to do than day trading, you are right if you hold a coin you can get much profit so for me it's better to wait if you really want to have huge profit.
There are some coins that can be held in the long term like eth, etc, bcc and many more. and some coins are suitable for daily trading. You can manage it with good management look at some coins then analyze it.
this is situational and you can do both, long term or daily.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:44:27 AM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.

yes I also do not like daily trading because it is not profitable and can make you much loss, I prefer and more advise for long term trading.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:47:20 AM

Daytrading is perfect for hyped coins just like TRON. They will stay for a while but will be forgotten if another hyped coin appears. Promising coins like UTRUST are perfect for long term.

It is very hard to find out which coin will be hyped on a particular day because by the time you come to know the info by then most of the time it will too late so you may end up buying at high and sell at lower if you don't want to hold those coins for long. This is the reason I never go to day-trading but if I can reach my target amount within a day then I will book my profit otherwise I hold them until  I reach the target.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:02:27 AM

choose a long-term investment for a definite altcoin, but for an uncertain altcoin, use daily trading techniques when some altcoin pumps are being pumped. Keep in mind when doing daily trading do not be greedy
yukinohana.htn

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:17:36 AM

After nearly a month of day trading, I have to say that I experience the same feeling, stressful with graph, gains and losses. I feel very better now to stop day trading and hold long term, as well as invest in new ICO!
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:19:02 AM

Day trading is very risky. If you have got previous experience about trading, you wouldn't be able to gain profit. I think that only experience traders can make profit with day trading.

Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:34:48 AM

Day trading is very risky. If you have got previous experience about trading, you wouldn't be able to gain profit. I think that only experience traders can make profit with day trading.
You need to be very skilled trader if you want daily trading even with the red days you can make 50% profit or more as a daily scalper on different altcoins. Like you said it was too risky but very profitable but im not into it i do holding and investing.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:53:37 AM

choose a long-term investment for a definite altcoin, but for an uncertain altcoin, use daily trading techniques when some altcoin pumps are being pumped. Keep in mind when doing daily trading do not be greedy

Day trading is very risky specially to those who are not familiar in the market. Cryptomarket is very volatile and better for you to just hold because day trading is for just a professional who can monitor the market whole day. Keep yourself from a stress and just hold your holdings so you can sleep without worrying for your loss.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:38:37 AM

After nearly a month of day trading, I have to say that I experience the same feeling, stressful with graph, gains and losses. I feel very better now to stop day trading and hold long term, as well as invest in new ICO!
Everyone has their own skills, even a trader has also felt saturated as always lost in the daily trading. The sign of taking the right journey of investment in ICO and also long-term trading is something definite, you can also pass the time by looking at daily trading well maybe you can have your own strategy. You can see the siganature I use well maybe you will be interested in investing with us..

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:09:38 AM

This tread was started last year, now in 2018 in the U.S. the tax laws have changed. Day trading the cryptos will be a challenging task to document.
Besides your point of this thread from last year and all that but yes day trading have been formulated in US and now it is quite difficult to write this document for day trading.

Actually the reporting mechanism is modified a little and now it is not that easy to go for day trading. Else holding is there too for you. Just get into that and earn as much as you can, it is on you now.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

I don't  think trading daily is actually adviceable  to start with.  Having to always make constant decision of selling and buying can  put you in position where you are not seen things clearly.

barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:45:05 AM

short term too. in this week you can make money from any altcoin. just keep hold top 50 and get free money
I also dont like day trading because i am not so expert in trading so for me day trading is very hard and i think day trading is not for me so im just holding.
It is the harsh reality that most of us are not that much capable that they can make some good earnings when it comes to day trading. In fat, you really need to be extra efficient so that you can learn most of the things which you need to know related to day trading.

If you are not doing well in day trading, then it is better not to do that. In fact, you should not waste your time doing trading then.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:10:17 AM

Yes,  even though we tried it and got the profits by doing it some of us felt that it was somehow not the right thing to do because we tend to think something that discouraged us to do this. It really depends on the perception or preference of a person whether he thinks day trading could be okay to do.

MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:16:48 AM

At this point, i think daytrading might be more successful for stocks and not crypto. There is still a lot of room for growth in crypto, and we've seen that with price increase booms in the past few months. If a day trader bought ripple at 30 cents, sold it at 60 within one day thinking he made a great profit, then sees it go to 220. Things like this are much more rare in stocks, so honestly it might just be better to stick with a coin instead of trading it 5 times a day.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:20:45 AM

why do not you like it when the day of trading that makes me happy because we can be on the screen is not boring may take time to rest for tomorrow to produce a beautiful champion
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:55:39 AM

If you don't like daytrading then you can try other ways of earning here, like long term investments or offering your skills and services. It is difficult to push yourself to do something that is out of your interest or something that is unmotivating.

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:31:52 AM

If you hate trading that much and you think that way. Don't push yourself, it won't help you, and it wasn't healthy also.

For me, i also fascinated with crypto currencies and really amazed on the ideology why it was created. Every single crypto exist for a reason.

Why not used exchanged just to collect more cryptos and don't do trading.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:48:52 AM

You need to be very skilled trader if you want daily trading even with the red days you can make 50% profit or more as a daily scalper on different altcoins. Like you said it was too risky but very profitable but im not into it i do holding and investing.
You need to have a lot of experience to make the day trading run successfully, learn from what you have experienced and see the situation around , you don't need even to do any analysis or research just use your guts as you have get used to see the charts, the pump and dump signal then everything could be predicted to collect a little profit daily steady.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: