Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:41:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont like daytrading  (Read 2549 times)
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:25:46 PM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
to like day trading or not it is an option that is the right of everyone, just day trading for me requires a lot of information and skill extraordinary.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:43:19 PM

Day trading is not bad, do you feel unpleasant if you bought something low, and sell it immediately when high? All altcoins now are still in a bearish period. If you want to become practical and dont waste a time. Then day trade.

Heres a true story. A friend of mine bought Sia coin at 635sats. He was advice to hold the coin. Until the coin started to go up to 700 sats then crash. My friend remains a fighter didnt give up. Until the coin was dropped to 400, 300 sats, then he decided to sell at 130sats. He lose a very huge investment.

Lesson here is be wise, sell if market is going to crash. Buy again if the coin is going up. Rinse and repeat until you reach the deepest dip.

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Superrbat

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:57:12 PM

I do like it either, so i would choose a coin,and hold it for a while.
grandbrad02

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:29:58 PM

I do not like day-trading too but i have to do the day-trading for living income. I'm not winning all the time but win is more than lose.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:31:17 PM

Day trading is so risky that some traders don't even attempt to do it as a means of making a living. The larger the time-frame the safer your money.

Daily trading people earn money, many people are borrowing and trying to make short-term trading. As a result, short-term trading can sometimes be profitable. Sometimes there are good opportunities daily.
Not like they cannot be profitable, but they can be a huge risk. The opportunities are big though and once you are careful enough to know how to handle yourself in your short trade, then you can make some pretty huge bucks.

I am not a day trader and I really do not even have the time to do that, with positioning trading though, which seems a lot better for me as I really do not need to do much while expecting a comeback for the market.

Day trading is like one of the most risky types of trading one can ever do. Most times, I prefer to just invest than day trading. Trading on its own is a huge job, let alone day trading. Except you have a strong mind for huge risk, or you really can forfeit some of your cash, then this is not for a sane person without some crazy technical skills and you just have to be alert to be able to make quick decisions on your trade.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:45:41 PM

I don't like it either, because whenever I try to trade, I always lose around 5-10% of my balance. That's why I always go for long term holding.
Day trading is not for everyone is one of those jobs that is extremely stressful you will grow old very rapidly if you are unable to manage your emotions, if you are fearful of losing your money you will never be a great trader since you will always be afraid of making trades and you are going to lose great opportunities to do so, so I think it is a good idea that you quited.
Bonanzacoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:12:44 PM

i dont find it stressfull at all. Just dont like it. Feels hollow. Trading air.
Sancho250

Activity: 289
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:27:40 PM

I like daytrading. I was feeling more comfortable than in the long term. You just need to learn normal market . I love to surf courses Wink it's so exciting when you feel the adrenaline!
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:51:48 PM

Well I liked your idea that you have discovered what you need in life and what you don`t. If you don`t like it just leave it beside and start holding the coins in any case you would be happier.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:06:57 AM

If you are trading one crypto coin then you are still like supporting it.
You want more of their coin by enlarging the money that you have through trading.
It aint that bad. Aint we all want to have a better life by making a lot of money?
I think day trading is also very popular way of earning as some people prefer to be day trader as earn  money on daily basis as per their requirement. It requires more efforts as you will have to keep in touch with the market on daily basis so it is suitable to those traders which have  can spare more time to their business while in case of investment for longer time you have more time to observe the market so both have the merits and demerits.
Bonanzacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:49:44 AM

I took profit yesterday and im now basicly freerolling... for peace of mind..
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:58:14 AM

You are entitled to your own opinion about day trading. Others may say a different  thing about day trading. Although day trading is for experience traders who has the requisite experience on it. They trade according to their plan and move out of the market once they achieve their daily profit or loss most of them are discipline traders.  
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:27:28 PM

Well i agree with you, i dont also like day trading because i am not good enough to do daytrading and i am so busy on my twitter campaign so i cant do daytrading and i am also a student, i have so many activities to do so i dont like to do daytrading.

ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:38:21 PM

Well i agree with you, i dont also like day trading because i am not good enough to do daytrading and i am so busy on my twitter campaign so i cant do daytrading and i am also a student, i have so many activities to do so i dont like to do daytrading.
in my opinion day trading is too risky.better to be swing trader.buy and hold coins for at least one month.its more safe for use.usually in this periode coins has wide range.
chefbauer

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:43:16 PM

I dont like it too, it is toooo risky and you can easily lose everything if you start a bad trade or if suddenly the pair that you are trading go to negative numbers and you start to lose it all.
That is why i prefer holding instead of trading

Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:45:43 PM

I dont like it too, it is toooo risky and you can easily lose everything if you start a bad trade or if suddenly the pair that you are trading go to negative numbers and you start to lose it all.
Its true the risk of daily trading is much bigger although you can make some good profits on it but still sometimes day trading makes more money if you got to know how and when to enter and exit in the market.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
pedromonteverde

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:13:44 PM

But holding will cost you much time and did you know that time is gold ?
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:23:06 PM

Well, day trading is not suitable for everyone. For me, I hold a day job and don’t have the time to monitor the markets and keeping up with latest news the whole day. You can make profit by holding as well, so it is fine.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:52:29 PM

Well I tried it as well, I will tell you I'm not that a skilled trader, but I found day trading very profitable but very risky. That's why I seldom do it, I just do day trading if I feel like to. Just like in gambling, If I'm in a good mood and I'm feeling "lucky" then I'll go with it.

Yes, its not for all especially those who are very emotional and can't take to see that there are going to lose in just few minutes if they don't make the correct decisions.
Those last words that you have said are what really makes day trading what it is. However, if you are not skilled, there is no way you can always pull it off without losing so much and which is why day trading is a bit hard for anyone to just dip their head into. A lot of people are just busy gambling as they keep trading without strategies and that is really what makes it extremely bad and why they get emotional easily.

The funniest part is that the real pro traders do not even bother themselves with day trading. What most do is to analyze trends, study the charts and find a good buying position, knowing that no matter what it would be hard to get it wrong. Day trading will only get someone old coupled with some huge white beards generated from stress and you can even lose so much if you are not careful.
Bonanzacoin (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:56:37 PM

really, especially the last days is very easy really ofcourse. I never been angry or emotional, i did took lesson though, about losing money. Scared perhaps is better word. Poker could make me angry like nothing else. Never have that with trade, but more hollow feeling. Now i just do it as i see oppurtunity and not being  to greedy. Just take what comes to me as im surfing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: