Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When BTC will go down  (Read 2327 times)
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:34:18 AM

No one can tell when is the bitcoin will go down because everyday it goes up though sometime it drops a little but recovers again. Many are still acquiring bitcoin that's why its price is continuously increasing. Maybe it will to $20000 at the end of the year and everybody will be happy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:02:16 PM

Hi community, now btc is more then 15500 wha do you think - when is better to sell it? when  price will go down?
I think on the next hard fork, they say next hard fork is on Dec 15, Super Bitcoin is coming and I think bitcoin price will drop a little or down to $12k.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:10:04 PM

Bitcoin price will not fall ever. You can get used to it. The first trading day futures on the Chicago stock exchange showed that bitcoin traded in January for $ 18,000. I hope you understand that the price will not be below this level. It seems to me that now the volatility will decrease. Because everyone will know the short-term Outlook.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:14:39 PM

Hi community, now btc is more then 15500 wha do you think - when is better to sell it? when  price will go down?

Depends when you bought it. If it has doubled or more since then take your original investment out. Now no matter what you can't lose. If it rises still more sell a little more to buy some after a major correction.

Never look at the more you could have made. Look at the profit you did make.
Well, that would be effective for someone who is trading but for some who is holding and does not know how to trade, it is something I won't even bother myself about. However, it is a good suggestion, most especially for those who can know when a bull run is about to start and when the likelihood of a bearish is about to happen. With that, one can do some good trade in the process.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:23:36 PM

We are only $270 dollars away from an all time high, it's going to be decided soon.

Remember the anatomy of a bubble is an ambiguous one. It may look like a bubble, but it may be the start of an huge S curve...

To price something, you must know what the right price is, and who the hell knows what the right price of bitcoin is? it's a whole new asset class, it would be millions of dollars a coin for all we know, and we are being neurotic about the current price swings which could be tiny in the long term, just like this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2567915.msg26158008#msg26158008

And given the decrease in volatility, the dips will not be as big as $30 to $5.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:24:40 AM

It is so hard to predict the top but it seems inevitable that a correction is coming. I think probably we are about there right now and we may see a drop to around 14k in less than a day before bitcoin just picks right back up where it left off and pushes on towards 20k. It's risky business trying to trade the peaks and falls especially in such a volatile market as we have now.
Very hard to predict. In fact, looking at the time the OP posted this and what happened after wards as bitcoin just kept skyrocketing.

The truth is that we do not know how long this is going to keep up, but the only thing certain is that bitcoin is here to stay and in the long run, we will all be a part of something great and huge. Like you said, it is a risky business but that is what makes it fun anyway.

We all hope there would be a correction but that does not mean that it may come. Everything that is being said is an assumption which could end up happening or not. However, for now, we just keep seeing where the chart leads to and in the long run believe that bitcoin would really give us some pretty good profit that we have always hoped for.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:45:24 AM

Wait until they make the correction in bitcoins price,by then you buy bitcoin as many as you can before it goes up again. The correction of price maybe beyong $10k to $12k.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:08:05 AM

I think we should sell when price hit $25,000 and that is were I expect a serious clash or big corrections. I have see many speculations why bitcoin is going to fall and when is going to clash it will fall to close to  $3,500. I therefore disagree with them and speculate that bitcoin will not fall below  $10,000 before end of 2018, I expect this bitcoin is still going up.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:26:48 AM

No one knows really when it will go down, when it will go up, it depends on market demands and news, but for me no even if it will go down, it will certainly go back up because there is no reason of blowing this to scratch, the society keeps supporting it and the numbers keep adding therefore the life of bitcoin has potential of climbing up continously
😊
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:08:50 AM

I think on the next hard fork, they say next hard fork is on Dec 15, Super Bitcoin is coming and I think bitcoin price will drop a little or down to $12k.
Enough with these forks. I don't think that bitcoin will be down by that time. People will just sell it immediately upon claiming those free coin. And take note that if you'll visit their website that this fork is just an experiment. If someone wants to sell just sell higher than $15,000 that's a very competitive rate for selling one bitcoin or if you can still wait a little bit longer wait for the first week of January, just like this year the price went good by that time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:13:10 AM

Hi community, now btc is more then 15500 wha do you think - when is better to sell it? when  price will go down?
I think we should sell when price hit $25,000 and that is were I expect a serious clash or big corrections. I have see many speculations why bitcoin is going to fall and when is going to clash it will fall to close to  $3,500. I therefore disagree with them and speculate that bitcoin will not fall below  $10,000 before end of 2018, I expect this bitcoin is still going up.

It's not really a good idea to set a target when you don't know what exactly is going to happen yet. Instead i would definitely think that seeking out market trends as they come by is a much better strategy in terms of timing your exit.

Personally, i think it's going to be somewhere betwene july and august that the BTC price will go down dramatically.

Before that we should see a lot of rallies that brings the prcie up to $30k+, before a crash happens. Expect a lot of adjustments in price as the rally goes on though.
Drixy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

reading.......

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:47:29 AM

Better to hold it and wait for your targets price. Its better to have a designated wallet for your savings and has a target for that. Not knowing your target is like blind folding yourself and hoping for a good cause to happen but it doesnt always come up easy and always good well in bitcoin is always rising but dont depend on it too much make sure that if you save  large amount make sure to have your target and be ready for a big risk too. Although that risk might be a little to nothing cause you know how rapidly bitcoin has grown.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:09:04 PM

That is an hard question to answer, bitcoin is controlled by we investor
and traders so its all about the flow of the bitcoin market, the only way bitcoin can
go down in value is if all users starting to sell their bitcoins.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:36:17 PM

Depends when you bought it. If it has doubled or more since then take your original investment out. Now no matter what you can't lose. If it rises still more sell a little more to buy some after a major correction.

Never look at the more you could have made. Look at the profit you did make.
Well, that would be effective for someone who is trading but for some who is holding and does not know how to trade, it is something I won't even bother myself about. However, it is a good suggestion, most especially for those who can know when a bull run is about to start and when the likelihood of a bearish is about to happen. With that, one can do some good trade in the process.
No one can exactly tell that when will the bitcoin price go up and when it has to come down. These are all raw estimates and guessing kept in mind with the previous situation. Bitcoin price normally goes down when there is a hard fork, which probably according to the news flowing around is happening on 15 December. Correction also brings bitcoin price down and most importantly the whale’s manipulation, when the whales throw bitcoin into huge quantity for sale to create panic in the people. These factors are not effective on the long term holders usually.
AmazonStuff

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:39:20 PM

Now
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:47:28 PM

I am not going to sell my bitcoin out of panic but I might sell it at some peak levels if I will see some reversal signals. I will buy back bitcoin at corrected price with all those fiat I will get after selling my bitcoin at peak levels.

Bitcoin price might have some huge correction when all this bull rally will be over but there is no way to find out from what level it will start to go down.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:39:49 AM

It is so hard to predict the top but it seems inevitable that a correction is coming. I think probably we are about there right now and we may see a drop to around 14k in less than a day before bitcoin just picks right back up where it left off and pushes on towards 20k. It's risky business trying to trade the peaks and falls especially in such a volatile market as we have now.
Very hard to predict. In fact, looking at the time the OP posted this and what happened after wards as bitcoin just kept skyrocketing.

The truth is that we do not know how long this is going to keep up, but the only thing certain is that bitcoin is here to stay and in the long run, we will all be a part of something great and huge. Like you said, it is a risky business but that is what makes it fun anyway.

We all hope there would be a correction but that does not mean that it may come. Everything that is being said is an assumption which could end up happening or not. However, for now, we just keep seeing where the chart leads to and in the long run believe that bitcoin would really give us some pretty good profit that we have always hoped for.
This trust of the community has enabled bitcoin to gain its stunning popularity and price. Bitcoin has always proved itself to the people holding it. The future of bitcoin in the coming few years will be a pragmatic one. It has already made the life of many people associated with it and still bitcoin will make it better. With this hope people are rushing to get bitcoin which ultimately is the sign of power, strength and potential of bitcoin. Some of the bitcoin haters till this day call bitcoin a scam while ignoring the price and demand of Bitcoin.   
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:50:41 PM

If you dont have any personal reason to sell your btc then i advice you to keep it be patience,because not all the time the price dumps,and much better you buy btc when it dump if the exchange rate is increase you can earn money,and btc exchange currency is not all the time get dump and as usual it will pump again since it strong crypto currency.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:24:55 PM

There is no exact time, but correction is a usual thing.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:39:21 AM

it's up to you mate.  Cause we have a different target and planned to sell .and as i see bitcoin still increasing even it fall a little bit.  Perhaps this is not the right time to sell. maybe after year end lets wait for the results .but its up to you which do you preferred if you have doubts and worrying about your profits then sell .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: