Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I sell my ETH to buy BTC??  (Read 1476 times)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:29:40 AM

Sell ​​now ETH is not worth it. It is better to find more money and buy BTC.
You will reproach yourself when the price will 1000 and above. Looking forward to solving the problem with Kittys.

This cryptokittys is the reason why transaction is clogging up. Do you think that they created this kittys so that client have nothing to do but to increase the gas limit for transaction to be confirmed and okay?. Because untill now
my transaction are still in the process. And I'm getting started to frustrate due to this problem. It's been 3 days and still the problem doesn't solve.
Back to eth, I think you should hold that for a moment until   the system will be back to normal.
tanoe

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:19:29 AM

If we look at the current price of eth, I would rather sell your eth and then buy some btc. because I consider btc will continue to rise until the end of 2018.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:47:35 AM

I don't think that you want to sell your ethereum right now because the price is dropped too far. you only need to hold for a while and you can buy ethereum again while the price is low. now, ethereum is sold at $0.02x btc and it is the lower price since the ethereum reach a higher price. if you can hold and wait until the price increase back, then in that time, you can make a big money because I am sure that ethereum will increase again but the choice is up to you.
Ethereum value are largely increase this year, if you notice on the past 6months this coin are continues raising up. I think this coin are reach $500 before end of this year, this coin is one of the most promising coin in crypto currency community. For me it's better if you hold your ethereum instead of selling this to buy bitcoin, because this altcoin have own strategies on how they increase their selling.

Moreover, bitcoin now is too much expensive. In addition maybe the best decision we can do now is to buy bitcoin using cash because I'm sure that bitcoin have a huge increase on or before this year ends.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:50:19 AM

ethereum is valueable to investors, it has risen its value seen a year ago, reaching nearly 500$ now, and may reach a thousand in next year, so i wont sell my ethereum to buy bitcoin because its potential is too great than can defeat bitcoin in the future.

OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:00:48 AM

Honestly I would advise it, since ETH network is losing traction right now due to the crypto kitty fiasco.
JamesIV

Activity: 238

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:08:07 PM

It depends on you. Because in December, there are some the hard folks of Bitcoin, So, if you buy Bitcoin now, you can receive free coins (such as Super Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash plus and Bitcoin platinum). If not, you can still hodl ETH until it reaches $500 in 2018.

karlos_545

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:10:17 PM

no. Only other way rond. ETH just starting being pumped
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:14:08 PM

it might be the best choice for some people by selling eth to buy btc, but it is all very reverse where should you sell btc to buy eth. because the price of btc and eth exceeded very far so can be loss if you sell eth to buy btc.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
cryptodonuts

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:34:15 PM

BTC reached it top value for this year, but not ETH, so I strongly recommend you to hold
mittooss

Activity: 154

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:31:19 PM

Before this huge growth on bitcoin, I decided to buy some Ethereum. Since the price of ETH is slowly going down with the growth of the BTC, should I sell my Ethereum to buy Bitcoin again? Thank you in advance, Im new to this!
Bitcoin is defenitely the king of all cryptos but this is not the right time to buy Bitcoin, the price is at the highest point and hopefully it will come down in first quarter of 2018. At that time the price of ETH will go up and then you can do the shifting with better profit.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:57:45 PM

Ethereum is on long-term hold so I think it would be better if you are going to hold it first until its price gets really high.

cryptodonuts

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:42:18 PM

Ethereum is on long-term hold so I think it would be better if you are going to hold it first until its price gets really high.

market is ready to ETH / 1000$, it's only necessary to wait 1/2 months Smiley
many people believe that ETH will cost more than BTC
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:11:37 PM

I will advise you not to do that as the ethereum you are saying is going down today will definitely going to pump one day that you will be regreting why you sell it or flip it for bitcoin. Bitcoin is doing very well now no doubt but we should still remember the law of gravity that said what ever go up most come down and vice versa. One day bitcoin is going to take bearish position and buy then funds are going to flows back to ethereum market. I have been following ethereum pricing from $25 to now that is around $480 and I can really tell you that, ethereum has one of the stable price in cryptocurrency market.
ronbt

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:28:56 PM

I would usually say hold ETH, but with the current traffic problems I just might change my mind.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:40:34 PM

If you want to send your ETH to your wallet, forget about ETH as you won't be able to send it. It is better to have BTC i think. You are going to be able to send it and the price of BTC is going to increase. Also, there is 3 or 4 forks of BTC just in this month. So you are going to get a lot of free coins.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:54:24 PM

You take your ETH and buy some kitties and sell them on the market after pimping them out lol I wouldn't sell my ETH to be fair just in case, I don't want to be the one who sells and then misses out which has happened before.
Kazuna

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:03:10 PM

I think you should hold cus ETH is more worth than 450+ $ so wait for 2018 first quarter
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:29:28 PM

I guess that's not a good idea since ethereum also has a potential altcoin.The value might be low now due to the problem it encountered lately like "cryptokitties"  but it slowly recovers to +4.92% at this moment. It's still good to hold and invest ethereum, it do still have a good value and a chance to grow more in the future.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:01:55 AM

Why sell ethereum when it want to goes up. I think now is time for bitocoin to retrace and ethereum to goes up. And all erc20 token will be up too. Hold your ethereum untill the end of year or buy another token arc 20 or buy dollar instead untill bitcoin creat its new support.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:25:39 AM

I think it's a good if you stay keep holding, keep remain confident & optimistic on Eth that you invest, I'm still pretty sure it's going to get back on the green after a certain time, just be patient on it.
And I think it's a good idea by this situation can be used to buy bitcoin also for investing, in my opinion is a good opportunity to spread investments in Btc and Eth that can provide high opportunities to gain profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: