Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Medical/Fitness Checkup  (Read 197 times)
malik17 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:25:01 PM

How many of you go to see Dr or laboratory for routine medical checkup???

Usually it has been observed that most of the diseases are diagnosed at last or terminal stages. The only way to reduce is to see Dr. for routine checkup.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ongta

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Sky has no limit

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:01:18 PM

It's important to know our own health .From Medical ar fitness checkups is the good way to gets the results before  we late to know what kind of sick we have.
@bolodupak

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:31:04 PM

Medical checkup is the most important in our life.It's make us be calm because we can know our health especially inside our body.People say that health is so expensive but be healthy is simple when we routine to do medical and fitness checkup.So take care ourself and enjoy your life.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

I am afraid to see the Doctor now. I have tumor on my left cheek and I don't have the money to get medical attention. If ever you have contacts with rich men that would be willing to pay for my operation, kindly pm me. I am not joking as my life is on stake here. You could blame me for being poor but I do work for a living and this is one of my ways to earn (joining bounties and earning tokens). If deep inside you touches my story, please don't cry and just pray for me even you can't help me financially I know prayers are powerful. I have accepted my fate long time ago and what hurts the most is seeing my mother's face whenever he see's my face. Really, it is hurting like hell seeing your mother worries about you and telling you that it will be alright, It's gonna be fine and we'll look for help. I know this sounds crazy but this is the truth. If you are still in doubt that I may be lying then you can DM and see my face, it's a bit swelling and recently hurting ( I mean through camera). Please don't laugh at my story and sorry to interrupt the discussion.

I have seen a post last year that they are donating bitcoins but I am shy to tell them what I have told you now. I can't find any more the thread and maybe it was deleted. I was hoping to find that again and asking for help, if ever they will hear out my story.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:09:16 PM

Usually it has been observed that most of the diseases are diagnosed at last or terminal stages. The only way to reduce is to see Dr. for routine checkup.
Thanks buddy!! what you said is very true. Many people now get themselves very busy that they forget check ups are a requirement for heathy life. I will urge all of us to be very attentive to our health and regular check ourselves medically. This can help prevent some future diseases when detected early
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:40:07 AM

That's the reason why we have to have annual physical check up to know our health condition. People nowadays are much focused on their job and studies that they tend to forget their health. It's a must for everyone to have it checked most especially if one drinks or smokes a lot. Different types of cancer were being diagnosed in a later stage, since the symptoms will appear during stage 3 and 4 which were too difficult to cure. Visit a doctor before it's too late.

hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:43:06 AM

Because of being diabetics, i visit doctor once a month. Routine checkup is crucial for me. If people want to their illnesses in the very beginning stage , they must see a doctor regularly.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
ndonnard

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

The point is - doctors are interested in finding some disease at your body so they may turn you spending money on healing. I'm visiting the doctors only when I start feeling uncomfortable or the pain.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:08:07 AM

Every morning when I wake up, I exhale into a little device by my bedside that analyzes my breath and sends any issues to my doctor.  He calls me long before I know I am getting sick. 

I know the technology is still a few years away, but I like being a trendsetter.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Rsocks

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

hmm, perhaps never. because modern medicine only makes it worse, it's a fact
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

Some people do different they only want to get to doctor if they sick or anything that feels on their body bad.  we cant do nothing about it. but Going to doctor regularly as a routine you can avoid or can prevent sickness because you and your doctor can monitor your body. even this is can cost a lot of money but it sure that your healthy. We know that Prevention is Better than Cure.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:31:49 PM

i dont do medical checkups regularly........i only go to the doctor when i am feeling really sick.....but i think it would be better to do a medical checkup at least once a year....it could prevent a lot of violations and illness
GC2263

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:26:11 PM

I have not been going for routine checkup for some time. I have been telling myself that it is important to do the routine checkup as it is not only meant for me but also needing to be sure for the sake of my wife and kids. Not sure what stupid excuses i'm giving myself, it just didnt happen. My bad...
sendohmarin

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:21:31 PM

very rarely do I check my health I check my health only if I get sick. Because according to me, when the usual pain, I just take paracetamol medicine. When I was sick I was not cured, I went straight to the doctor.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:07:00 PM

First of all thanks for this post. Actually medical checkup is very much important for our life also important to know about our health.  but i do not checkup regularly. but we should checkup regularly about our health.
farida_y323

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

Medical or fitness checkup is the most important thing in any persons life. Because if you are not fit you can't do anything staying heathy. You can't look lively to other people. If you are fit you are ok. If you are not fit you are not ok. So it is so need to take medical checkup and stay fit.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

very rarely do I check my health I check my health only if I get sick. Because according to me, when the usual pain, I just take paracetamol medicine. When I was sick I was not cured, I went straight to the doctor.
With the exception of going to the Hospital when i am sick, i don't go to the Hospital or see the doctor for any other reason. And this isn't good for my health at all because without medical checkup we cant see and combat or cure any disease or sickness in our systems.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

rarely, never even at all, because I have never had a serious illness, because for minor ailments only enough to use drugs in stores and istiarahat enough
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:33:53 PM

Every morning when I wake up, I exhale into a little device by my bedside that analyzes my breath and sends any issues to my doctor.  He calls me long before I know I am getting sick. 

I know the technology is still a few years away, but I like being a trendsetter.  Smiley
When i wake up in the morning i do drink 2 cups of water then exercise.it is good to drink water when you wake up in the morning and even do exercise as well it reduces your fats and sweating.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: