Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we need to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 974 times)
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:37:07 AM

BTC currently is a great asset and a great currency because is being adopted everyday for more and more people. However, if BTC wants to be the currency of the future and keep increasing his value, it will have to solve some of their biggest problems like the high fees and the time to complete transactions because right now are quite disturbing.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:16:17 AM

Bitcoin is a   digital currency.it's a great opportunity and chance to profit for invest.any one invest it,and profit margin it's so high.it's a great chance for profit.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:24:57 AM

Investing in bitcoin is giving us to have a great opportunity to get a high profit for a long term plan. Bitcoin price now is drop so for me I think this is the best time to invest because for sure bitcoin will increase in 2018.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:26:18 AM

We need to invest our money in bitcoin for it to grow for it not to be stagnant. Let your money work for you not work to for your money.
And always be careful not to be hacked. Always check the site you visit and only entrust your bitcoin to only to be trusted.
Let your money grow guys. Wink Wink Wink
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:40:50 AM

We need to invest in bitcoin for us to make a growing profit if we do not invest our money will just be stagnant it won't grow as soon as bitcoin is concern so many benefit that we can get by investing those money yet you must be a wise people when you're investing because there are plenty of people who do scam just to earn. And bitcoin is an easy money method for you to know and a life changer also.
yea bitcoin is life changing opportunity. every day bitcoin price increase and give regularly earning opportunity.  if you today invest buy land and other buy some bitcoin. after two year you get huge profit with btc. I think btc is most profitable.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:32:06 AM

We need to invest in bitcoin for us to make a growing profit if we do not invest our money will just be stagnant it won't grow as soon as bitcoin is concern so many benefit that we can get by investing those money yet you must be a wise people when you're investing because there are plenty of people who do scam just to earn. And bitcoin is an easy money method for you to know and a life changer also.
Yeah , you are right , You said everything is right.  But the main thing that we know is scam , Here main factor is airse that why such types of scam happened , only due to non-understanding in this field .
I seen in many whatsap and Facebook groups that people makes post that make earnings 40% in month of using your bitcoin in mining direct through blockchain Wallet , as we know that there is nothing like such types of things where we can make mining in this way but unfortunately many newbie don't understand such types of scam like things .
So here my suggestion for all newbie is to first understand bitcoin and legimate way of earnings then do inevstment like things in bitcoin field .
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:37:27 AM

I agree that, we need to invest in bitcoin in order to gain high profit. In addition to that, investing in bitcoin is a good investment where you could gain high income. If you do not invest in bitcoin you could not get any profit. Lastly, I suggest you must invest now if you want to gain high income.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 07:46:01 AM

We need to invest in bitcoin for more profit . of we invest bitcoin price will increase that our profit will increase as well. Bitcoin is more beneficial than other investing site. You can gain more profit from investment.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:24:26 AM

Some invest their money in bitcoin rather than putting it in their banks simply because they want a higher profit although its riskier than banks. They believe that if they invest in bitcoin and think of it as a long term investment, then they will gain profit.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:26:47 AM

For me, in my opinion, it is not a need to invest in bitcion. It solely depends on the person who has the money and the knowledge about bitcoin and investment. The people who need to invest in bitcoin are those who have known bitcoin but have not tried it or bought some. You can also just choose not to invest but just earn some of it like joining campaigns and likes.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:52:36 AM

Well to me it good to invest in bitcoin because of it ability to earn you profits on your investment, and again I invest in bitcoin because of the fact that bitcoin is decentralized and at that my investment is not subject to any institution like the central bank or any government who will just come up with their policy that can affect my profit and even my entire investment. Bitcoin is the future of all investment and is really profitable due to it volatile nature.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:55:13 AM

The only reason for us to invest in bitcoins is because of its value that increasing periodically and because of that bitcoins are very profitable in terms of holding. You can also do some trading so you can still earn small profits while waiting for bitcoins to increase its value and earn more profit.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:56:03 AM

Some people are choosing to invest their bitcoin to earn profit and to earn more. Investing is like gambling your money to have good earnings but most of the people trying to invest are those who have known bitcoin this far and have enough knowledge with regards to bitcoin. They believe that investing their money through long term investment will create more profit and more income for them.Others also tries their luck in joining campaigns aside from investing.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:59:13 AM

Any thing that gives good profit is worth investing in such thing. For now Bitcoin is a very good investment but the investor need proper orientation in order to avoid losing.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Bancia3210

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:12:28 AM

Yes.we need to invest in bitcoins for more profit,when the price of bitcoins increase  the profit is also increasing  ..although bitcoins is more  beneficial then other invest site.and also it will give you profit day after day,and you can spend your life more easier.so i think we have to invest in bitcoins nether then banks,and also it is safe you can wait still how much you want,and see your money grow up Smiley
Boseda

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:23:38 AM

I don't think Bitcoin is 'easy money'. Like any other kind of money, earning it is hard and requires a lot of effort and dedication.
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:18:38 PM

We invest in making profits.If we invest in bit coin, we get more profits.For that we need a bitcoin.This year the bit coin growth was very fast.Even though its value is reduced,Bit coin is growing in the coming period.Bit coin is required for higher profits...
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:25:51 PM

For me, we need to invest in bitcoin because we are seeking for a thing that offers great opportunities and we can find it in bitcoin. We need to invest in bitcoin because as we take our risk on bitcoin, the money we will lend will grow and if this will continue we will become successful and rich in our life. And I think that is our main dream or focus in our life.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:30:12 PM

its more important question that why we are investing our bitcoin. So i want to clear you that if you not investing in your BTC then it mean you are not improving you are going back ward as compare to other people because people are investing BTC to get more profit on their investment and became their future more brighter.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:30:50 PM

Why not?
If you want to make money by investment or saving so that You have to choose Bitcoin platform because of here you can get this type of facilities. Day by day Bitcoin is getting accepted in many countries as a legal method of the transaction so that it would be a trusted sector for making money.
On the other hand, saving Bitcoin would be another great profitable system in future, that's why we can save Bitcoin for our future purpose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: