Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:09:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we need to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 974 times)
Aimer08 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:41:16 PM

We need to invest in bitcoin for us to make a growing profit if we do not invest our money will just be stagnant it won't grow as soon as bitcoin is concern so many benefit that we can get by investing those money yet you must be a wise people when you're investing because there are plenty of people who do scam just to earn. And bitcoin is an easy money method for you to know and a life changer also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:13:24 PM

We need to invest in bitcoin for us to make a growing profit if we do not invest our money will just be stagnant it won't grow as soon as bitcoin is concern so many benefit that we can get by investing those money yet you must be a wise people when you're investing because there are plenty of people who do scam just to earn. And bitcoin is an easy money method for you to know and a life changer also.
We need to invest in bitcoin because it is giving a good chance to earn more in short time and make our living good in present and future secure. We should get into some promising projects, be patient and committed to our investment  and use the profit wisely. We can either reinvest the profit or  make some assets of it to secure our future
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:34:20 PM

I think bitcoin can be a very long term investment opportunity.
however, the current price increase makes me feel that it will break one day.
correct me if i'm wrong.
i think it should have an incremental price increase rather than this skyrocket boom.
brott

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:38:55 PM

because bitcoin is so unique, it does not have a physical shape just a number but has a fantastic price, and now bitcoin is known to everyone it will make bitcoin users increase, transacation between countries becomes easier..
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:56:05 PM

for me why do we need to invest in bitoin because the image of Bitcoins Is steadily Improving the use of bitcoins used to be associated with criminal activities in the past. Its anonymity allowed anyone to send money to somebody else without disclosing his or her identity. It is for that reason that some fonts viewed bitcoins as being a currency of the criminal world. However, bitcoins have been able to stand the test of time.

This used to be the public perception on it but I think it has changed in the past few months especially when people start discussing it as a legitimate currency. Btw The Big Bang Theory did an episode on Bitcoin only a week ago and I thought it was tastefully done and there was zero mention of criminal activity. It seems we have worked passed that now which is great the stigma is dropped now people can invest freely without concern.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:02:50 PM

You should learn how to use punctuation marks before posting here. It took me a while to understand what you were saying.
The more the people invests on bitcoin, the stronger the currency will be. Again more people investing on bitcoin means, creating more demand bitcoin which will inturn increase the price of bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:03:36 PM

because bitcoin is so unique, it does not have a physical shape just a number but has a fantastic price, and now bitcoin is known to everyone it will make bitcoin users increase, transacation between countries becomes easier..
Yes you're right.We may not have it physically but once it will be converted to our own currency,it's really a big digit though.That's what makes bitcoin so promising that even rich people will choose it to make an investment in bitcoin.
alphacoco

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:06:09 PM

For me it's a possible way out of a routine. In life it's difficult to break out of your class, wages are semi set and it's difficult to get outside that. Unless you have a second income, win the lottery or save some money and make wise investment choices.

Hopefully crypto is that for me. Message me a year from now and I am sure I will have a great story either way.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:24:12 PM

Every people have their different views to about invest in bitcoin . My views towards  why do we need to invest in bitcoin is that now the days the bitcoin become famous in all over the country and it's demand increases so that the price of bitcoin is also increases that's why by investing the money in bitcoin now a days to earn more profit from the bitcoin in future and earn more money and it will spend to full fill their dream. By investing the money in bitcoin is also help to provide the money safe.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:28:06 PM

Price of Bitcoin is rising day by day .It has even crossed $15k mark. Bitcoin is the best investment asset and investing in Bitcoin will make us earn huge profits in a short period of time .This is the reason why we need to invest in Bitcoin.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:29:23 PM

My opinion is that investing money in bitcoin is not an investment. This is a speculation. Investing may only be in enterprise. They can do a full-fledged currency and the secured goods. But bitcoin is not profitable to invest in companies. Can be trade with bitcoin businesses will receive financial assistance from bitcoin.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:55:30 PM

why? It's definitely all have a purpose to invest some of their funds into bitcoint, of course because they want to get a profit, and another reason why should invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin has a very good potential as a place to invest because of its growth is very good and the price keeps rising, I think just that for that reason many new people are joining bitcoins and investing their money, either long term or short term investments
Galadrielien

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:00:32 PM

The virtual currency Bitcoin can not be replicated, as it is the quantity limitation. But the number of digital currencies is growing like a fungus. Currently there are about a thousand virtual currency units in the world. The total market value of the virtual money created in the computer environment also increased considerably. Blowing up the swelling, the value of Bitcoin doubled in the past year, 2 thousand dollars.
brusnika

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:10:27 PM

I believe  bitcoin is good chance for long term investment.
But the current bictoin price is crazy, it's all manipulation of big gamers with the goal to make huge profit once again.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Galathilion

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:12:36 PM

It seems silly to some people that one bitcoin can be worth hundreds of dollars. What makes bitcoins valuable? Bitcoins are scarce and useful.
Let’s look to gold as an example currency. There is a limited amount of gold on earth. As new gold is mined, there is always less and less gold left and it becomes harder and more expensive to find and mine. The same is true with Bitcoin. There are only 21 million Bitcoin, and as time goes on, they become harder and harder to mine
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:14:47 PM

It's true that it is good to have bitcoin. However, it is wrong to convince people to invest on bitcoin especially those who don't have any ideas about it. Investment is risky, and bitcoin price is volatile. If ever someone who can be easily convinced with bitcoin profitability would go all-in on bitcoin and suddenly bitcoin price goes down, it may cause a lot of loss.
shouter

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:15:37 PM

Everyone person has a motive, but there is no doubt that the biggest reason that makes people invest in bitcoins is the possibility of making money without leaving home.
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

Bitcoin will be still increasing in value. Don't know the wall that will make it stop.
We are still in the cusps of dramatic acceptance of bitcoin and blockchains.

To answer your question, just like everyone else, be lucky enough to make some money here.

Galworn

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:18:09 PM

It seems silly to some people that one bitcoin can be worth hundreds of dollars. What makes bitcoins valuable? Bitcoins are scarce and useful.
Let’s look to gold as an example currency. There is a limited amount of gold on earth. As new gold is mined, there is always less and less gold left and it becomes harder and more expensive to find and mine. The same is true with Bitcoin. There are only 21 million Bitcoin, and as time goes on, they become harder and harder to mine
In addition to being scarce, bitcoins are useful.
Bitcoin provides sound and predictable monetary policy that can be verified by anyone.Bitcoin’s sound monetary policy is one of its most important features. It’s possible to see when new bitcoins are created or how many bitcoins are in circulation.Bitcoins can be sent from anywhere in the world to anywhere else in the world. No bank can block payments or close your account. Bitcoin is censorship resistant money.Bitcoin makes cross border payments possible, and also provides an easy way for people to escape failed government monetary policy.The internet made information global and easy to access. A sound, global currency like Bitcoin will have the same impact on finance and the global economy.
If you understand the potential impact of Bitcoin, it won’t be hard to hard to understand why investing in bitcoin may be a good idea.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:23:16 PM

We all take our own risk choosing crypto currencies for investment, we set our targets ourselves, someone was waiting 10k$, someone is waiting for 50k$. I know we all need to invest in crypto to make it stronger and more expansive, won't it be good for everybody?! But I don't want to push anybody and I don't want to prove anything to someone who doesn't want to believe in cryptos.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: