Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short-term profit altcoin!  (Read 1379 times)
HKGolden (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:45:12 PM

Hello guys, I am looking to invest some money into an alt coin that will give me short-term profits over the next weeks!

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:51:40 PM

I think for short term profit in alt coins you have to go with Startis and Deeponion. Both the coins perform well.
HKGolden (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:56:57 PM

I think for short term profit in alt coins you have to go with Startis and Deeponion. Both the coins perform well.

Will look into those.

HKGolden (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:13:06 PM

Anyone else? Cheesy
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:17:41 PM

well no one can tell which is which,but i can tell you with the help of technical analysis i am a scalper so i can spot what to coin to trade in an instance.You should learn how to trade using t.a and fundamentals.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:20:08 PM

too late for this, those coins are already too expensive and wont rise so much again, at best 2x.
thedec4

Activity: 98

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:24:15 PM

Have a look for say 3-4 coins see what people are talking about and see how well they've performed recently. Check to see if they are made on any particular architecture.. e.g. ethereum... BTC as that will have an impact on the performance/price. If you go for 4 coins.. get a pot of money.. split it 4 ways if you go for 3.. id split it so 2 are 25% then 1 is 50%.

All depends on personal preference.. but some of the ones mentioned look good.

jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:36:08 PM

Go with PURA. It is a good coin and prize is also good. So you can earn a good profit on short term.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:38:12 PM

too late for this, those coins are already too expensive and wont rise so much again, at best 2x.

Sure, have you seen Cardano? Seen IOTA? What a mentality...

cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:39:36 PM

Learn to trade with technical anaylsis and fundamentals so you can spot which coin to trade with.

Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:42:51 PM

There are many telegram groups that shows you possible coins to pump in next few days but if they are paid one than don't believe in them.  You can also follow few crypto whales in twitter and follow their suggestions.

Best way to get profit with short term trading is to do your own research about the coin and check their upcoming events, buy when there will be rumor/news and sell before the event happens. For example, buy when dev team for coin will announce new wallet gonna launch and sell before they will release their wallet.
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:47:45 PM

Right now alts are getting run over by BTC, wait till prices get real low then buy in Smiley
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:57:57 PM

Hello guys, I am looking to invest some money into an alt coin that will give me short-term profits over the next weeks!

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley

I have been searching for some too, ad guess what I have looked and research for some coins that will pump it's price in a week or two as it will have evens on their coins.

HAT or so called hawala.today token will have their beta test on their minting app and soon will be released. Now it's worth some pennies but surely soon will rise when the app is ready.

Waves is pumping right now unlike any other alts like xmr, ltc, doge, dash and eth. Even though BTC is fluctuating, waves does seems to hold it's value and keep on the greens. Hope it might help you but don't forget to do your own research.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:09:55 PM

Check out Request Network (REQ). Still at low market cap and it's staying strong while the rest of the market dips in red due to Bitcoin.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
banake

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:16:17 PM

Onion will be best choice.
Onion will release DeepSend - the next level of TOR coin.
You can see the comunity of Onion - 6000+ member - very strong comunity
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:31:54 PM

On the last week it was IOTA(showed x10 growth). Currently it's not a good period for alts due to the BTC domination, but you can try buying some coin from top 20 now, and then it will grow.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:36:54 PM

You can only get random answer here .. if you really wanted to make a good profit in short term better to choose altcoin which is in top 20 rankings in coinmarketcap .. the movement of those altcoin are high so i think you can make profit in short period of time.. And i think  your are safe if you go invest in top 20 altcoin or above 500k marketcap.
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:46:45 PM

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley

Although it is up around 50% in the last week I would look at kyber network (KNC) I think it is likely to double in price some time in the next 2 months or so as they launch the first level of their exchange.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 05:48:33 PM

For short-term profit, you may consider ETH and actually BTC. I usually don't wait the crash or the correction to buy because we dont know how's market tomorrow, most of my friends keep waiting price to go down, but it never went down and they never invested in BTC, and now they regret about it, so if you have some spare money just go and buy now.
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1494

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:51:11 PM

TenX (PAY)
At the best price you can buy. It's only $ 2. You can make 20 percent profit in a short time Smiley
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tenx/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███