Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:57:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short-term profit altcoin!  (Read 1371 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:37:58 PM

Hello guys, I am looking to invest some money into an alt coin that will give me short-term profits over the next weeks!

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley
I've thrown several BTC at Waves in anticipation of the new mainnet, wallet, and DEX. Very likely going to be $20 to $40 next week.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bisa coy

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:46:11 PM

I do not think all alternatife coin provides great benefits and although there are 1 in 10 projects that can, and 5 of them could be a scam.

/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:02:58 PM

probably,I prefer to use altcoin for short term trading the best choice is ethereum.. Because its value will definitely rise up.
 If you need other altcoins then you can choose Bitcash,Bitcoin Cash and Dash.. These are also will give you to get profit.. Before trade you should monitor current affairs about that alt and decide its correct time to trade or not.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:03:48 PM

probably,I prefer to use altcoin for short term trading the best choice is ethereum.. Because its value will definitely rise up.
 If you need other altcoins then you can choose Bitcash,Bitcoin Cash and Dash.. These are also will give you to get profit.. Before trade you should monitor current affairs about that alt and decide its correct time to trade or not.
Don't buy BCash. It's pretty much just a scam. The only time it climbed in price was when Roger, Jihan and their goons manipulated the price through washtrades and lies.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:08:56 PM

In order not to buy a scam I`ll buy a solid one that is on the on the stage of some really big news. Many Alts from first 100 on the marketcup try to do their best until the end of the year and are going to announce some big products.
To be honest, I believe in Waves for the Dec as they are going the next week to make major announcements around the new Waves client, and hardfork for block 795,000, which is estimated to occur at around midday GMT on Friday.    
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:29:33 PM

Hello guys, I am looking to invest some money into an alt coin that will give me short-term profits over the next weeks!

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley
You can't tell what's going to happen in the market for next week . You can predict but that's about it .
I would advise you to join the trading platform and do your own research and see what coin is ring or falling. Only that way you can truly make your calculation and profit from those alts. but i strongly suggest looking into ethereum.
this is the scale for this week :

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:31:29 PM

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley
You can't tell what's going to happen in the market for next week . You can predict but that's about it .
I would advise you to join the trading platform and do your own research and see what coin is ring or falling. Only that way you can truly make your calculation and profit from those alts. but i strongly suggest looking into ethereum.
this is the scale for this week :

Sure you can tell what's going to happen next. Not to the exact value of an asset, but you can tell when things are going to go up or down and by roughly how much (within a band).
RameshSekar

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:17:04 PM

Electroneum, cryptarium and gladius are best bet.
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:56:00 PM

For short term profit is possible using trade but you have to enough knowledge for trading as well as you have to know the nature of altcoin. Such as some altcoin coin ups and downs highly in a day.which will be best in which time it should understand clearly.
themystick

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

eHarvestHub

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:14:14 PM

I think we should post things like that much more...

borrower

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:23:17 PM

Try e-Chat altcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337.0
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:30:38 PM

within a week I will advise power ledger because today in coin market cap has increased 52%.
but it all depends on you.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:34:34 PM

Storj has been going sideways for months and still hasn't pumped during this bull-run. Could be a solid short term candidate and certainly a good mid to long term buy.
membis

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:51:24 PM

In short term u can make trading with Salt and Pivx these two coins have increase and decrease daily u can make 5% profit every 5 hours with these coins
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:54:47 PM

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley

Ethereum blue all the way. It is a pretty nnice coin with some great ideologies. It has great features, and pretty good standing as of now. Increases and decreases. It can really be a good token for trading and riding along pumps. But it can also be a good long term investment. So it is your choice if you wanna do it long term or short term.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:57:52 PM

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley
I think you should try investing in Bitshare and Dogecoin that is increasing very fast. Bitshare can reach $1 in two next week
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:20:54 AM

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley

Ethereum blue all the way. It is a pretty nnice coin with some great ideologies. It has great features, and pretty good standing as of now. Increases and decreases. It can really be a good token for trading and riding along pumps. But it can also be a good long term investment. So it is your choice if you wanna do it long term or short term.
If it had great "ideologies" (ideas/technologies?) it wouldn't have to mooch the Ethereum brand.
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:06:38 AM

In a growing market you can invest in any lot, and she will give you a profit in the short term. Dash, ETH, LTC etc. are Now all coins grow well and give a profit of from 10 to 60% per day. But such favorable conditions are not always

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:36:17 AM

If you gather all the suggestion here is you then you should choose which is the best coin by searching make suggestion your basis of investing, hoping you would choose the good coin for your trading much better if you invest huge capital to get fast and big profit in the long run, just be careful and do not too greedy to buy some coins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
fazerockzx

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:26:30 AM

If you're looking for short-term investment go for bitcoin before the year ends, im pretty sure it will hit 21-22k$. It's current price today is about 20k$, it's a good short term investment and the safest way to go with.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: