Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:50:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short-term profit altcoin!  (Read 1379 times)
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:53:43 AM

There are will be many option, today almost all altcoin is green, but for the better choose some altcoin that has real project, solid team and working product like POWR, DASH, OMG, LTC, WTC, WABI.
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:42:42 AM

Nearly all of the altcoins have been enjoying a bumper run up to the holiday season in crypto land. Many record price highs have been broken in the last week or two as it seems like everyone is stocking up on crypto.  OmiseGO has gained an extraordinary 4000% since mid-year. Trading as a sub-dollar coin back in July, it has now topped an all-time high of $20.56 just a few minutes ago
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:03:14 AM

I think for short term profit in alt coins you have to go with Startis and Deeponion. Both the coins perform well.

Will look into those.

Deeponion looks more like a con, you need to be careful, NEO and CVC are two potential projects, and CVC hasn't started to rise yet, and it's worth investing.

oviudiu

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:08:46 AM

Hello guys, I am looking to invest some money into an alt coin that will give me short-term profits over the next weeks!

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley

Short term is risky. I'd rather say you kinda missed the chance for short term profits.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:19:50 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 11:51:35 PM by Carmen01

It's hard to do but atleast a few weeks it can happen like the xrb coins that i do buy and sell,all you need to do is monitor it day by day.Most of the coins here need a long time before it grow so i think always buy then wait for 3 months then sell it.You can invest anytime here to earn so don't think a short profit and always save some coins even you sell some because all coins still growing a little.

aakriti

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:44:43 AM

You have to take long term investment in crypto market. Short term investment may wipeup your investment. You may consider RDD, DGB, SC for three month investment.
Meettayo

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:48:08 AM

Hello guys, I am looking to invest some money into an alt coin that will give me short-term profits over the next weeks!

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley

Short term right. Here are mine:

SDRN

BLUE

ETHD

There quite large movement happened on an average once per week so it's basically fit for short term trades.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:57:56 AM

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley

I think the best solution is to make your own move by means of study and research the coin youre interested with. Try to participate also in trading. Sure that youre going to get a lot of knowledge there. Dont believe those people who are just promoting their coins and stuffs. Who knows if theyre just paid by the ICO's. So the key is you. Study plus research plus advice coming from the people who are also in trading and some luck of course. Good luck!
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:16:37 AM

Try to invest in WeTrust (TRST). In my opinion this coin should fly in the near future.

omnitudeorg

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:18:42 AM

there isnt really any shortcuts to get quick money, you need to put the time into research, analysis etc.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:40:56 AM

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley
Right now no altcoin is better for investment when BTC is still rising too high and setting new benchmarks but if you want to choose some altcoins then IOTA and ETH are the best options if you want a quick profit because their price is increasing rapidly and will rise more in the upcoming days. LTC is also a better option but not the best one because it will need sometime to fly high again.
benjaminoo

Activity: 126

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:55:18 AM

This is like trying to predict the future - anybody's guess can work!

The risk associated with cryptocurrency, in general, is too high to be certain of a short-term profit. You need to be in it for at least 2 or 3 months. Sure you might get lucky with a good coin, but you also might get burned with a bad decision and suffer a short-term LOSS.

Broaden your investment horizon.

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:10:56 AM

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley

my suggestions for you are  buy some litecoins, ethereum classic is a sleeping king , neo and bitcoin is always the best choice for short term profits.

midgey

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:19:16 AM

I'm fairly new but have Caught a few waves so to speak, Verge was one, NXT another.  Look for low value tokens with a strong project team and an upcoming release or milestone that will catch peoples attention and give you gains.

Currently looking at Obsidian, komodo and BAT mot sure yet which will be best time will tell ... good luck
Tadic

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:24:30 AM

I think you can invest in ethereum a nice increase is expected a few weeks later or I advise neo good luck
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:31:05 AM

Small bursts of profits are usually found from smaller coins like Ripple, Stellar, Cardano and IOTA.
They have proven to be very profitable over the last 2-3 weeks.
Windy_Miller

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:31:21 AM

EthLEND is a good bet if you can hold until April
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:34:58 AM

Small bursts of profits are usually found from smaller coins like Ripple, Stellar, Cardano and IOTA.

Great pick, but I can say better to hold this coins for long term and I’m sure you will earn higher profit. Short trading is very risky you must be aware of this, don’t just settle for small profit always go long term which can give you bigger profit.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:53:53 PM

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley
Even in an instant you can profit from it only if you have some knowledge about it or some info's inside the perimeter or some groups or colleague's about this and you all colaborate for a good amount of value.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:32:56 AM

None of those are really small anymore. Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: