Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:16:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short-term profit altcoin!  (Read 1376 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:40:49 PM

U can make daily tradining with ARK sell and buy, two or three times per dayu can have 15-20% profit per day, also with Pivx and Monaco u can search some coins go down and increase every day. Find them and do daily traiding.
Day trading is extremely risky and bound for failure if you don't have very extensive experience with technical analysis. Without that it's best to trade or invest based on fundamentals.
CryptonikaTrade

Activity: 154
Merit: 85

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:54:36 AM

Pirl an interesting and unique coin. Masternodes on ethereum blockchain

gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:01:12 AM

Some of the altcoins are good for short term profit..Mine is erethreum,and waves..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:27:53 AM

ethereum is good for short time but there is a lot of good short term altcoin out there if you done your research but me I am kinda lazy to find those but I only invest at sure altcoin and stable so I can make sure of it
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:33:53 AM

Some of the altcoins are good for short term profit..Mine is erethreum,and waves..
These are my list ethereum, waves and neo it can be as short term investment or long term. Altcoins can be profitable as long you know how to manage your daily trading. A lot if coins these days better research the best one.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:36:18 AM

Ethereum currency ether has retrace a little, this might be the right time to go deep and buy as much as you can because as it is, ether had been very stable and it has enjoy the patronage of all crypto traders snd investors this year!
ozgur35

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:13:40 AM

I think for short term profit in alt coins you have to go with Startis and Deeponion. Both the coins perform well.

too late for this, those coins are already too expensive and wont rise so much again, at best 2x.

Sure, have you seen Cardano? Seen IOTA? What a mentality...

Agree and check Verge too
Saif Mughal

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:36:48 AM

you can invest in EOS coin and Stellar Lumens and tron etc may be they will give you some profit next week
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:46:03 AM

There are will be many option, but for better the choose altcoin that unique project and first in cryptocurrency community like AION, this project has aim to be third blockchain between many blockchain that exsist now. I believe this project will huge in 2018.

BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:39:33 AM

Short term profits would come from Bitcoin Cash these days. It's the only one in my opinion that has taken pumps and dumps more than any other coin in the top 20.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:33:14 AM

Try nxt it is a good for short trade before dec.28 which is the ignis airdrop it means a big dump of the price.

biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:34:34 AM

Hello guys, I am looking to invest some money into an alt coin that will give me short-term profits over the next weeks!

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley

You should invest some time before in Cardano. It would be a good way to get quickly some profit but now it is quite difficult to find any currency that will grow fast because of Bitcoin is falling
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:42:56 AM

Ethereum, Ripple and Dash would be good now for short term investment since they have good reputation. You segregate your short term investments into three or four parts and invest in each coins wisely.

Today would be good to buy any coin since the prices are down for most. Definitely these mentioned coins would bounce back to higher growth within few days or weeks. 

1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:46:50 AM

I think ETH, because currently ETH also almost has high fluctuations, if you can predict the right time and can get a good price when buying it, I'm sure within a week you will get a decent profit.

Gunpaycity

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:04:40 PM

for now I think alt-coin is not good for short-term investments because the price is not good enough

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
KingKrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:05:37 PM

Hello guys, I am looking to invest some money into an alt coin that will give me short-term profits over the next weeks!

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley

Don't do short term, is too risky, way too risky. I'd say you should put your money into coins for a few years not just weeks.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:06:49 PM

Ethereum currency ether has retrace a little, this might be the right time to go deep and buy as much as you can because as it is, ether had been very stable and it has enjoy the patronage of all crypto traders snd investors this year!
Etherium currency is the most promising currency and even predicted to compete Bitcoin in the future  ,but for the short time investment there are   lot of coin which is in development stage which is good road map and product supported is also good , you can read their roadmap and platform in their white paper.

shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:53:09 PM

It's quite hard to know which coins could turn more profit, but I think a lot of altcoins out there are outperform compared with BTC at this time.
For short-term profit, I think you could consider Burst, LBC, FUN, and ZEC. All of them increased not much from the few months bottom.

BURST already outperformed X3!
And also the good news today from McAfee:

"Coin of the day: BURST -- First truly Green coin and most overlooked coin. Uses 400 times less power than Bitcoin. Super secure and private. Includes smart contracts, encrypted messaging, decentralized wallet, libertine blockchain. Most undervalued coin."

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/944206175100424193

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:56:47 PM

If you want to make a short-term investment then I think that Altcoin is not the best option right now, Altcoin is too risky because it is very difficult to predict the price. Even the price of Altcoin is very easy to get the negative impact. For now I would advise you to choose Bitcoin, Bitcoin has shown a good trend now and even its rise can be said to be a stable thing.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:36:44 AM

Ethereum, Ripple and Dash would be good now for short term investment since they have good reputation. You segregate your short term investments into three or four parts and invest in each coins wisely.

Today would be good to buy any coin since the prices are down for most. Definitely these mentioned coins would bounce back to higher growth within few days or weeks. 

For short-term profit, I think Ethereum is an excellent choice, Ripple and IOTA altcoins are better, invest on these coins it might give you an excellent benefit in the future. A few days back Ripple price was less than 1$, now it has crossed 1$, so I think ripple is a good option for getting profit. But ETH stands first in the list.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: