Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:22:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short-term profit altcoin!  (Read 1376 times)
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:03:14 AM

Hello guys, I am looking to invest some money into an alt coin that will give me short-term profits over the next weeks!

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley

If you are looking to buy an alt which can give you short term granted profit, then buy ETH today. It has come down to 0.05 - 0.06 range which is much low for ETH and it will surely rise high from here. Best time to buy eth now and get profits in next few days.
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:16:03 AM

For short term investment you should buy tron. I think it will hits $1. Or maybe you can buy some ripple. It is one of the most valuable coin in this moment.  Give it a try.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:23:04 AM

The simplest way to make short-term profit from trading altcoin is buying the newly listed coins on Binance. It is very simple, yet very effective.

Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:27:41 AM

Hello guys, I am looking to invest some money into an alt coin that will give me short-term profits over the next weeks!

Any suggestions?

Thank you Smiley
The next few weeks may fall, please note the risk, now investment is not a rational choice!

Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:33:59 AM

I think for short term profit in alt coins you have to go with Startis and Deeponion. Both the coins perform well.

Stratis actually good choice to get profit but recently the price just not much moving.

The simplest way to make short-term profit from trading altcoin is buying the newly listed coins on Binance. It is very simple, yet very effective.

How do we know wheater the altcoin will be listed in binance? But at least 1 day before listing. Becauae if we buy it when it is listed i think tje price already high.
sexycoin69

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:35:04 AM

stellar is going to rebound soon, may hit 1$ this time. get in while you can before its too late.

Shivrajpoot

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:36:43 AM

I will suggest to go for BTG FOR short term.at this time it is very low.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:53:07 AM

how long will you say short-term profit? because I think short-term will be a week, a month, 3 months, 6 months and else. but if you want to make a short-term profit, I don't think that you will find one coin because every altcoin is related with bitcoin and if bitcoin increase, then the altcoin will be down and even will down too far. so I think you can go with 3 months for short term and you have many coins that will work well for you. for example, you can with cardano, ripple, xem, lumen, iota, and many another coins that will give you a nice profit.

dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:10:39 AM

I will do on trading for short-term profit on Altcoins, my friends will do teach me from their own ways and techniques.
Trading is the most effective way to earn cryptocurrency today so if you're capable of doing trading then try it out! A friend of mine said it's actually fun.

dangful

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:15:46 AM

There are a lot of Altcoins that actually offers good profit short-term or long term but one of my coins that actually gives me chance to get rich quick is Oyster PRL and I think it's not too late to invest even it has already peaked $1.50 as of this writing.
I hope guys can see the potential of Oyster Pearl.

Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:17:10 AM

I know that it seems to shoot well THC soon, but nothing is impossible to speak with confidence on this market
dangful

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:18:00 AM

If you really do short term profit through Altcoin then the top Altcoins will offer you more chance to earn.
Top coins that has low price like Ripple XRP, Cardano ADA and other cheap coins that has the potential to increase their market capital value.
I think it's a clever decision if you won't waste time and don't wait more days to invest these coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: