Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the Christmas is increasing the price of bitcoin?  (Read 382 times)
psmachado (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:47:22 PM

This can be a stupid question but this month the price of bitcoin is increasing a lot! Do you think the Christmas can increase the price of bitcoin? Maybee people are buying to give someone or just because the double salary are motivating people to buy some in this month... What you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:51:10 PM

The two reasons you mentioned can be true. Bitcoin is a good Christmas gift.

I feel that it is because of the forks, people are buying BTC to get free coins from the fork.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:10:58 PM

haha  Grin maybe  santa put investment on bitcoin lol XD, but i think the most reason is the people demand about bitcoin , they wont be late to buy bitcoin because bitcoin give  profit and benefit ,
and the fork too , free coin is very tempting :3
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:18:03 PM

It should be due to good news recently. The expectations of getting in Nasdaq and other exchanges.

And also the countless upcoming forks. Free coins so why not accumulate Bitcoin.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:20:46 PM

This can be a stupid question but this month the price of bitcoin is increasing a lot! Do you think the Christmas can increase the price of bitcoin? Maybee people are buying to give someone or just because the double salary are motivating people to buy some in this month... What you think?
Good lord, no. Double salary to motivate people? If you want to motivate give them a promotion , instead of buying bitcoin and giving it to them as a gift. Hardly people would buy bitcoin and give it as a gift to someone on Christmas, the idea itself seems idiotic, stupid and ridiculous. Not everyone knows what is bitcoin and how to use it. The price rise is due to various factors like huge market support, multiple listings trading groups, major cash inflow and hell a lot of new incoming users.

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:25:00 PM

Nope, I don't think Christmas is increasing the price of bitcoin in fact these so called "whales" are manipulating the market and are causing this sudden uproar as if bitcoin is in a rage and skyrocketed. Anyways, mainly the common reason why bitcoin is increasing is mostly there are good news or there's another fork coming.  Wink
Alexnelepa92

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:29:01 PM

Yes, of course all in shock that today is happening on the market all the Altos in the negative, but what the hell is Bitcoin is just awful) predicted such a price in 2018, but what happened now is really a gift to N. D) and more than half a month and can still see a lot of events
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:39:35 PM

Christmas eve already  increased the price of bitcoin Kiss
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:45:33 PM

I don't think so, the cristmas is increaseing the price of bitcoin. No way!
the price of bitcoin is increase because many of people interesting in bitcoin and they are buying it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Rabiulawal12

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:48:39 PM

Yes it's very possible that bitcoin increasing at Christmas upto 18k$ .
And after Christmas we can see lil bit dumpon bitcoin. The T.A is indicate that Bitcoin rise 200% in couple of months. Let's see what happened next.all bitcoins holders are happy and in win win situation.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:49:30 PM

i can say yes because the as far as yo see tthe value of bitcoin is holy amazing it increased $1000 just in 24 hours i cant believe that bitcoin can reach that so maybe the bitcoin will start only so i expect that bitcoin price will going up in the next year.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:17:29 PM

that has nothing to do with Christmas, that would be weird because people are not so into "giving away" free bitcoin to anyone specially when anything they give can be worth 10 times more in a short while after.

no, this rise is mainly because of bitcoin hitting the mainstream at last. that is what a lot of people were waiting for anyways. and now that the time has finally came, the price is rising like this. although this is partly because of irrational enthusiasm but it is still mostly the adoption behind it.

There is a FOMO brewing...
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 06:22:04 PM

No, in what crap were you thinking about when you created this thread? Or which substances where you smoking?

Christmas is one of the most biggest days for do marketing in this world, maybe christmas is one of the most important dates of all the entire year, but it has been created only to waste money, just think about it.

Why do you think that everytime that is christmas there are thousands of new advertisements on the TV saying "go ahead! buy this shit with a 50% discount!" It is always the same.

And bitcoin is not affecting it, because it is mpossible, if i had more than 1000 bitcoins on my wallet i would not withdraw them all just to buy gifts..

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:30:18 PM

Christmas eve already  increased the price of bitcoin Kiss

**  Huh Tongue are you serious or you are just posting that shit in order to increase your activity?

how can you cay that christmas eve has already increased the price? there are more than 14 days left in order to be on that date, and i think that NO ONE has already cashout money for christmas purposes.

Maybe a few people will cashout $100 - $500 dollars max in order to buy some stuff, but who is going to withdraw thousands of dollars with any sense?

And it hasn't increased anything, the price is just increasing because of speculation, not by santa clous.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:39:03 PM

I'm not sure that Christmas will somehow affect the price of bitcoin, but the fact that the launch of futures on the Chicago exchange will make it a fact.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:44:16 PM

On my opinion the bitcoin value or price on Christmas is going to be so high based on my observation it will increase more than we expect. And i think everybody would love that.
freecastle

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:47:36 PM

noel will have no impact on bitcoin, however January 2018 yes
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:52:39 PM

I'm not sure that Christmas will somehow affect the price of bitcoin, but the fact that the launch of futures on the Chicago exchange will make it a fact.
Yeah about CBOE it's just one of many reasons why, but Christmas Eve has nothing to do with the price of bitcoin, people just too excited and bring ever single issue in. I won't say it hasn't any influence but a little bit funny also can be true, the growth are so natural I think, it's pure a lot demand behind.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Freegan

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:59:14 PM

Actually this is not the first time it happens. Seeing the past performance of bitcoin, it is evident that the month of December seems to be a trigger in the performance of bitcoin. In fact, the current bullish race that we are witnessing now began in the month of December last year when the price of bitcoin broke for the first time in three years the barrier of $1,000.

To be honest I do not have the rational arguments that could justify this holiday performance, but this kind of surprises is always welcome to close the year with optimism at the highest level.
trynewline

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:21:57 AM

Christmas may not be the reason why, just because the season can hike the price of things. I'm sure this is because of the forks nowadays.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: