Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden demand for the Bitcoin  (Read 182 times)
MrVuuu (OP)

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:51:03 PM

Many people are waiting for the correction of the bitcoin to buy a btc during it. Is prolonged correction possible at such moods?
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:55:13 PM

there is always all kinds of people waiting for all kinds of different things. the total of these always reaches a balance at some point and does it pretty fast.
there will be people wanting to dump because they are scared of a little drop. there are also people who will buy because they are scared of missing out on the drop and the future rise. and there are people who hold and don't care.

at the moment i say there are more people panic buying be cause they are scared of missing out. which is one of the reasons why price just hit $19,340 on coinbase.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:35:28 PM

Yes of course, everybody is looking for a new correction because they want to buy at a cheap price.

But that is insane, most people who want to see the price going down are the same people who have never believed in bitcoin before... And they just want a correction because they want to buy at $12k - $13k each btc.

Fuck those losers, i am tired of seeing people trying to dump the price just because they didn't trusted bitcoin enough when it was cheap, and now they are the only ones who want to see it drowning again.

I am looking to reach $20k before the end of the year so i can cashout all my earnings.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:40:59 PM

there is always all kinds of people waiting for all kinds of different things. the total of these always reaches a balance at some point and does it pretty fast. there will be people wanting to dump because they are scared of a little drop. there are also people who will buy because they are scared of missing out on the drop and the future rise. and there are people who hold and don't care. at the moment i say there are more people panic buying be cause they are scared of missing out. which is one of the reasons why price just hit $19,340 on coinbase.

This is essentially the dynamics of the open market. Bitcoin's rise is all about the demand and there can be that demand because people are speculating that it would surge especially as the opening of the Bitcoin Futures is getting near...on the 10th and the 18th this month plus there can be more next year. While there are those who are voicing concerns that futures can be that instrument to control Bitcoin and it might affect its price movement negatively, the most important factor here is the legitimization of Bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: