Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Universa ICO?  (Read 504 times)
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:57:15 PM

I've heard/seen a few projects that plan to use the Universa blockchain.

Such as?  Make a claim then point us to test net instead of evidence.  Methinks that tells a tale.

Such as McAfee coin ?
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/921822099844591621?lang=es
Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:14:10 PM

It's been less than an hour before the ICO is over, and I see that there are very few tokens that are not sold. I am sure that the price will rise too soon. I invested and I will hold it for a long time.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:26:58 PM

It's been less than an hour before the ICO is over, and I see that there are very few tokens that are not sold. I am sure that the price will rise too soon. I invested and I will hold it for a long time.

From their own site, Tokens left: 8 276 927 312.  They've sold about 20% of their target, well done for raising $24m but along way short of the expectation.
tuiputui

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:39:49 PM

From their own site, Tokens left: 8 276 927 312.  They've sold about 20% of their target, well done for raising $24m but along way short of the expectation.

You don´t want to invest in Neo, you want to invest in Antshares.. if you know what i mean...
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:19:41 PM

They started the ICO at the worst time, so the below expectation turn-out was to be expected. It's funny though, if they did their ICO 6 months ago, like TEZOS who had nothing working at the moment, they would easily rake in 10x.

If you calculate that probably half of the contributions came in from companies in pre-ICO you can get a feel of the oversaturation of the ICO market right now.

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:45:23 PM

Is Universa a good coin to participate in their ICO?

Need reviews.
The coin that you are asking about is filled with people wanting to pump the coin so they can get out. That is not something that I would want to be in.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:47:38 PM

i think universa is a good ico but i personaly in my humble opinion wont expect much from it because  it has not gain much traction.
greply

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:51:17 PM

How much were the tokens sold for during the ICO? Anyone know?
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:53:48 PM

well, I'm sure it's a great project was the UNIVERSA
I can see a bright future
I suggest you to participate before it's too late
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:54:57 PM

Yes it is good one compared to other ICOs now, they collected more than $20M, it is very successful ico for them considering also bitcoin's reaching $15K
tuiputui

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:51:37 PM

Is Universa a good coin to participate in their ICO?

Need reviews.
The coin that you are asking about is filled with people wanting to pump the coin so they can get out. That is not something that I would want to be in.

28$ millions funded at 0.01$ per token gives an aprox supply about 3 Billion tokens and an INITIAL MARKETCAP about $30.000.000

Just as a reference.. Cardamo marketcap is $2.866.211.721 and with 25billion supply, the price is 0.1$...

- Universa is taking the idea of ETH to the next level (smart contract are not really smart, and so people just use it for ICO and few more things) where finantial institutions, multinationals, etc, can easely adopt it (out of the box : notary, escrow account, easey smart contract, oracles, decent api, working fast and costless transactions no matter kitties or whatever )
- John McAfee could use universa for its coin: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/921822099844591621?lang=es
- Unlike most Icos, they know what they´re doing and the network is in test already:  https://access.universa.io/contracts | https://access.universa.io/networks
- More than 687.000 registered users even in ICO stage...

So, anyone wanting to dump their tokens bellow 0.1$ is doing a terrible bussines..., and that´s just the non-optimistic expectation, for 2018. in 2 years it can go much further (just see IOTA supply and  price)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: