Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrency is the best to invest in? ??? :)  (Read 524 times)
Maltheser (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:54:45 PM

Hi, I'm just starting out as an investor, I have 500$, and I feel like I'm ready to invest, where can I look at stocks, for semi-long term (½ year) investments? Smiley Huh
abhishekkapoor

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:08:26 PM

Hi bro, there are no best altcoin, but you can consider some good project such as XRP, NEO, OMG, WAVES, XLM, ADA. I am holding them in my bag for a long term. Besides, you can figure out DeepOnion and Neblio, both are also good  Smiley Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 06:16:36 PM

For now the best investment is holding usd  Grin bitcoin is going to crash and altcoins will rise, but most altcoins are also high. I think wait till the storm stopped.

Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:46:25 PM

Tough to answer and any answer here will be arbitrary. What interests you in blockchain technology? Do you like payment cards, gaming, or speedy coins, or perhaps you like the usage of a network to build DAPPS on? First find out what you are interested in and research those kind of coins. The reason I say find out your interest is because the crypto markets are savage and if you invest in something because of someone else you will find yourself wanting to get out as fast as you got in. If you invest in something you believe in you are more likely to hold through the good and bad times giving yourself best shot to make the most money. GL

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:48:06 PM

Hi, I'm just starting out as an investor, I have 500$, and I feel like I'm ready to invest, where can I look at stocks, for semi-long term (½ year) investments? Smiley Huh
bitcoin bitcoin and bitcoin
but if you want alt, you can choose ethereum, dash, monero. do research and understand the risks before you invest.
Maltheser (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:52:11 PM

Thanks a lot man! I'll do my research and get back to it!
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:35:12 PM

For now the best investment is holding usd  Grin bitcoin is going to crash and altcoins will rise, but most altcoins are also high. I think wait till the storm stopped.

Who told you that holding usd dollars is a good investment? the US is printing fiat as crazy, it is not profitable anymore, if you live on a 3rd country then it might work, because your fiat is probably decreasing in value of usd.

Bitcoin going to crash? How do you know that it is really going to "crash"? because it is going up it doesnt mean that it will crash because it just suddenly increased.

Please, try to be more specific, usd is not an investment, and bitcoin is not going to crash right now.

And to the OP, buy bitcoins if you want to make profit, all the altcoins are down now.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:44:59 PM

Well there is no such classification as best crypto currency but if there was it would be bitcoin . If you want some coin to multiply your money you should look for somebody alt coins like iota or ripple.

rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:32:41 PM

If you're looking for long-term, I suggest these 2 upcoming ICO's:

1. Polymath. Turnkey platform to launch security tokens. Two founders of ethereum are advisors and with the SEC crackdown, the token projects launched are compliant. https://polymath.network/

2. If you're into Airbnb and blockchain hybrid, I suggest the bee token. They are decentralizing short term housing rentals and also implementing cool features like zero commissions, efficient dispute resolution, and transparency. Their team is made up of ex-engineers from Uber, google, and facebook. https://www.thebeetoken.com/
Ziminator

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:33:35 PM

Elementary, Watson! Bitcoin bitcoin and once again bitcoin! And from altkoinom short-term for half a year jackpot can not be ripped off.

bisa coy

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:38:50 PM

if I suggest, etherium is very suitable for your investment and also if only slightly better you as soon as possible to increase capital.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:35:48 PM

I suggest for invest in bitcoin for short term, we know the price bitcoin is very volutile, that make you rich suddenly. But you can invest in altcoin but i suggest for long term you can invest in ethereum, although the price is very slowly to high up, i sure for 2018 it would be years of ethereum, i think the price will reach up to $2000.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:09:37 PM

The most community backed coin would be Ethereum. The people that want that coin know that there is a lot of people that need it for their crowdsales.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:11:57 PM

Start with bitcoin and move on from there.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:19:57 PM

I think there are several options, can invest by buying coins at the time of ICO, or buy coins that have been launched (already ICO). If choose to buy ICO coins, I would like to tell you about the ICO spectre.ai, a potentially coin in my opinion, can be seen on the official web in spectre.ai.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:21:06 PM

Don't look with any other coin just go with the main cryptocurrency and that is bitcoin. This is the best choice for new investors out there that has plans of putting a short-long term plan in investment. There will be people that will suggest you those coins that are not really popular, don't take them seriously they just want to hype that coin. Just go with the traditional and popular king of crypto's and that is bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:29:21 PM

Bitcoin is the best altcoin to invest and have a massive turn over. Invest as much as you can as the price is going high as a rocket. Since Many investors started investing into bitcoin its value has increased and gone upto $17.5 K yesterday. Bitcoin is really trustworthy. You can very well invest the bitcoin. All the best.
QpeepBounties

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:50:59 PM

The best choice for investing is always choosing one coin which nobody wants now but everybody will be desperate to buy in 5 years.
cvan

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:13:38 AM

I would add the bee token to your watch list. For me, I like to invest into alts I believe and use. For the bee token, they are taking the airbnb model and decentralizing it with blockchain along with charging zero commissions. Their team is from Google, Uber, and Facebook too. Overall very impressive. https://www.thebeetoken.com/

whitepaper-https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/beenest-public/whitepaper/bee_whitepaper_v3.pdf
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:16:51 AM

The best cryptocurrency to invest for me is Ethereum. Bitcoin has a huge problem with transaction rate limit and is failing to fix it. Ethereum has already a higher transaction limit and is able to react fast when needed. Everything that Bitcoin can do, Ethereum can do it better and faster. So, in the long term, I think Ethereum is a better choice.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: