Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: VIONC
Good - 0 (0%)
Very Good - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One of the best ICO's this winter  (Read 334 times)
adidenes28 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:06:12 PM

VIONC - is a blockchain transportation chain platform for the 21st century. When connecting the transportation sector and cryptographic infrastructure, a
 lot of room will open for business process optimization, as well as more transparent and efficient functioning of the industries based on the financial data.

Make your own resarch here   https://vionc.io
Adam_Smith

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:55:12 PM

Sounds certainly not bad, but when it begins to concern the official business, and in this case the transport ... there is a contradiction with the very concept of the crypto currency. It exists for p2p-type relationships. But in the case of business without the intervention of the state can not do, but here already there are problems with lawyers and accounts department, which do not yet have a regulatory framework for the work. Therefore, I have projects that are trying to attract crypto investments in the traditional business cause distrust!

hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:09:55 PM

Considering that in many country cryptocurrency still not considered as a legal currency for trading or payment, this will become an obstacles of such ICO like this. Is that right?
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:36:39 PM

there many many upcoming ico's and they are all seem to be interesting but for me i go behind the ico that gain many traction and has a good dev team.
DBerendey

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:16:32 PM

At the moment the best way to get profit is just holding BTC. Until ICOs will come to exchanges - BTC will double them price and maybe ICOs will be successful, but you will not earn much money. It is better to buy ICO tokens after their access to exchanges.
rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:49:46 PM

Considering that in many country cryptocurrency still not considered as a legal currency for trading or payment, this will become an obstacles of such ICO like this. Is that right?

I agree. With recent events, I'm swaying more towards solid ico's that I know won't get taken down by the SEC. An example would be polymath. Their platform allows anyone to launch a security token that is compliant. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-30/it-s-about-to-become-even-easier-to-issue-blockchain-based-coins
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:55:24 PM

At the moment the best way to get profit is just holding BTC. Until ICOs will come to exchanges - BTC will double them price and maybe ICOs will be successful, but you will not earn much money. It is better to buy ICO tokens after their access to exchanges.

Maybe you're right, but if you buy tokens, you're still at some risk. But if you participate in the signature of ICO and at the same time keep bitcoin (as you wrote) - the risk decreases. Anyway, I think so:)

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:07:22 PM

VIONC - is a blockchain transportation chain platform for the 21st century.

Anyone needs to report this crap, the OP just created this thread in order to promote his project, and you all ARE REPLYING.

We dont want to hear about what do you think guys, he is just promoting his ponzi or whatever it is.

He does not even have a marketing campaign and that is the reason of why he is spamming the whole board in here.

I am tired of seeing this kind of people always spamming the forum, seriously, it is really annoying.
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:18:19 PM

One of the best ICO's is Aidcoin. its a way to give back to charity.
Cryptos are creating opportunity in all spheres of our lives and i think it's very nice to get this avenue for the needy
in the crypto world.
Also, watch out for United traders ICO. It's also one of the good ones.
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:08:36 AM

Hdac project I'm working on in the signature campaign brings innovation to the blockchain and internet objects and is a highly acclaimed, ready to work project. One of the best ICOs of this winter will be Hdac.
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:53:29 AM

VIONC - is a blockchain transportation chain platform for the 21st century. When connecting the transportation sector and cryptographic infrastructure, a
 lot of room will open for business process optimization, as well as more transparent and efficient functioning of the industries based on the financial data.

Make your own resarch here   https://vionc.io

DMARKET : they generally brought up and raised 10 million in period 1 of their first crowdsale. Their crowdsale phase 2 begins  in 14 november. Those group had been in gaming benefits of the business to A long time & they officially bring a demo/prototype prepared. A genuine company, you might anticipate it on range around $5-$8 The point when those coin came on the trade. A great coin should purchase in crowdsale & dump it when it goes to exchanger.

fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:55:34 AM

Interesting. Maybe it is. I have not looked but I do wish all ICO's the best of luck if they are genuine!
Perp

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

Hi guys. This user is NOT a Fedor3327. Real Fedor is my neighbor and this "Fedor' stole Fedor's account. So Fedor3327 can't login and ask me to report about this scammer and also recover his account with previous login info.

So moderator,please, recover Fedor's login info.

Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: