Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:29:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPENDING ADJUSTMENT  (Read 354 times)
robliu88 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:16:03 PM

BTC has way too much momentum right now. When is the market correction coming?
robliu88 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:22:52 PM

do you expect it to ever go under 10k?
caseyscheng1111

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:25:16 PM

It might correct 20 to 30%... btc is due for a large correction.... the continued growth cannot be sustained without a correction.
robliu88 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:31:07 PM

With all thats going on with the upcoming future exchanges for bitcoin it seems like we are finally slowly making a push for a regulated market. What are the chances that the prices just never look back
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:52:22 PM

In my own opinion we cannot calculate the right  market correction coming ,maybe this week or this month because bitcoin is volatile and always unpredictable,only we can do is to wait the announcement in the coin market site's ,but as of know the value of bitcoin approxiamately will goes to $10k and i thinks theres no chances it will going back down,because its faster growth value in the exchanges market.

eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:10:13 PM

You're right but I feel again that the correction won't be of any real significance and will simply be forgotten about in a matter of hours or days. It is alarming as I would actually like to see bitcoin correct to about 12k now and just stay there for a while. Whenever it has momentum like this and corrections are merely blips it makes me worry for the future.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:15:29 PM

Dont rush up! Correction will come anytime soon specially together with hacking incidents and with news been buzzing around which it would really make the price of bitcoin to correct. As of now we are seeing new heights again which i didnt even believe on my own eyes on what im seeing.I just sleep for how many hours and now price have surprised me in a short period of time.

uslfd

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:58:10 PM

Or maybe a real war between US and North Korea broke out - BTC surges to 40K overnight - this can happen, I'm not even kidding.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
tomlauwers77

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:20:12 PM

Or maybe a real war between US and North Korea broke out - BTC surges to 40K overnight - this can happen, I'm not even kidding.

North Korea holds a lot of Bitcoin. If a war broke out, they would all panic and sell. Maybe to buy more weapons.

Anyway, bitcoin gained > $3000 in the last 24 hours and that's not sustainable. I almost dare to say it looks a bit bubbly. Definitely people are scared of missing out.
But I think a correction might be imminent.

After the next correction is at its low, definitely HODL again...

Tom
californiaquail

Activity: 270
Merit: 130

DeLouvois.com Bitcoin Luxury Marketplace Est. 2016

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:40:59 PM

North Korea holds a lot of Bitcoin. If a war broke out, they would all panic and sell. Maybe to buy more weapons.

lol

BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:55:24 PM

Probably next week due to government FUD

I would say this simple answer is rather accurate. When markets that the government can't control are moving too fast, they hate how people are selling their fiat for a cryptocurrency, and what can they do? FUD it, so they will release some hard hitting news. This will scare newbies into panic selling and degenerate gamblers into shorting. After all of these are liquidated, smart money will buy the dip and we will march towards higher highs: in other words, the same thing that has been happening since day 1, so hodl and buy the dip.
uslfd

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:23:12 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 12:40:11 AM by uslfd

Anyway, bitcoin gained > $3000 in the last 24 hours and that's not sustainable. I almost dare to say it looks a bit bubbly. Definitely people are scared of missing out.
But I think a correction might be imminent.

After the next correction is at its low, definitely HODL again...

Tom

If a war broke out

1. Kim would buy MORE bitcoin because he knows he will almost lose for sure. The only way for Kim to preserve his wealth is probably by buying a bit of everything but mostly things like bitcoin. He could run away and hide in somewhere in China after he has lost.

2. South Korea would panic BUY bitcoin because Korean Won value would probably depreciate by 50% overnight. Also, if South Koreans were to run away from Korea the only quickest viable way to protect their wealth is to buy bitcoin - then take the hardware wallet with you to another country

3. Japenese average Joe would also BUY bitcoin beacuse they fear the war would drag down Yen's value and they would rush to preserve their wealth

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:31:58 AM

Everyone is saying something different so there’s no way for us to decipher who is right. This is mainly because Bitcoin is in incharted territory with this huge increase. Plus there are too many variables right now if you consider the upcoming fork, futures market, and Nasdaq fund. One of these experts probably is guessing correctly but we don’t know which one.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:45:17 AM

Everyone is saying something different so there’s no way for us to decipher who is right. This is mainly because Bitcoin is in incharted territory with this huge increase. Plus there are too many variables right now if you consider the upcoming fork, futures market, and Nasdaq fund. One of these experts probably is guessing correctly but we don’t know which one.

In that you describe both the beauty and the danger in financial markets and even more so in crypto markets. Many people will be upset each and every day because they either followed their own or someone else's advice and it was wrong, equally many will be happy for the opposite reason. All we can know for sure, or almost for sure is that bitcoin cannot sustain this growth and a correction will come. Will it be tomorrow or in 5 years or more? No one knows.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
robliu88 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:20:33 PM

Yesterday btc had a low of 13.5 since then its back at around 15. Would it be safe to say the adjustment has happened or are we still due for one?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: