Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 08:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do I find people actively looking to spend bitcoin? I want to sell a house  (Read 178 times)
bjam (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:47:04 PM

I would like to sell a house for bitcoin, but have no idea where to find people who are looking to sell bitcoin. Any advice?
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:49:11 PM

I dont know if you are really a troll, or if you are meaning it serious.

You are not going to get a buyer in here, there aren't any big whales in here, maybe the most wealthy guys in here doesnt even have more than six bitcoins (and that is less than $120,000)

Post it into the good's section on this forum, maybe you are going to get some attention or some advices, who knows.

Or just post it in any of those websites in where you can publish your house, but in the description add this: "only buyers who are willing to pay in btc"

and that is it.

Fancyax

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:16:51 PM

I would like to sell a house for bitcoin, but have no idea where to find people who are looking to sell bitcoin. Any advice?

You can post it in cryptocurrencies forums or you can even put in auction if you find many buyers.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: