Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:32:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN HOLDERS AND SLEEPLESS NIGHTS  (Read 505 times)
Crypto_Happy_Sad (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

BE-RACEFUL GRACEFUL

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:51:52 PM

Should I be happy for loosing my BTCs for hackers or should I be happy that I dont own anything now or should I be happy for getting enough sleep?
END of the day what matters is timely sleep,happy talks,dont stress out guys Smiley

Happy to see the BTC soaring,but are you getting enough sleep since a week ?If you are putting a limit order fine,if you are not how many times do you run to your computer to check on the rates Smiley

Chill guys,I know its Human tendency to give a try and earn but take care of yourselves Smiley

GoodLuck to all Bitcoiners Smiley

bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:56:58 PM

Should I be happy for loosing my BTCs for hackers or should I be happy that I dont own anything now or should I be happy for getting enough sleep?
END of the day what matters is timely sleep,happy talks,dont stress out guys Smiley

Happy to see the BTC soaring,but are you getting enough sleep since a week ?If you are putting a limit order fine,if you are not how many times do you run to your computer to check on the rates Smiley

Chill guys,I know its Human tendency to give a try and earn but take care of yourselves Smiley

I'm not trading so I have a good sleep Smiley
I'm checking the price twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, and I realize that in most cases it goes up, so why to worry Smiley
My only problem is the mempool, but Lightning Network is on it's way now, so we just need to stand still and it will be OK as well...
So good night to everyone (if you don't live in a different time zone and if it's not 08:00 AM yet at your place Smiley )
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:00:42 PM

i check the price whole day.waking up whole night too for bitcoin.
really i know the pain/but bitcoin is king.i prefer holding now.

Crypto_Happy_Sad (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

BE-RACEFUL GRACEFUL

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:11:17 AM

i check the price whole day.waking up whole night too for bitcoin.
really i know the pain/but bitcoin is king.i prefer holding now.

No Pain No Gain Friend Smiley
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:15:37 PM

yes ... night time to sleep ..
but the night traders time to comen all the discussions that are provided and also the time to invest. this happens because the night is quiet time to find pejualan high coin. so the morning we can smile with all the tasks that have been in ..
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:37:00 PM

Taking profit helps sleep and reduces stress.   Travel, stay in a better hotel than usual, fly business or first, life is for enjoying, not just for watching the numbers change on the screen.   

sent from my X6
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:50:12 PM

if  you are one of those people who is losing sleep and is stressed out because he has invested in bitcoin, then it simply means you have invested more than you can afford to lose.

the solution is also simple. sell some bitcoin until you have as much bitcoin as you can afford to lose.
and this advice is true for all the other investments too. even if you are investing in the most stable investment, you are still taking risks.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:51:53 PM

Those who have never slept with bitcoin are a trader, but I myself am just a bitcoin collector so my sleep is enough. I sell bitcoin only a fraction of what I hold, the rest I keep as good as possible.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:10:34 PM

I sleep well and happy whenever I exchange my bitcoin to fiat at a considerably rate of my local currency I always have fear keeping bitcoin in my wallet  I seen and heard so many cases of hacked wallets and btc stolen  I wouldn't want to fall victims to all this hackers because emotionally and psychologically my body might be able to withstand it.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:17:08 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 05:00:42 PM by coolcoinz

I have no problem sleeping. It's really easy if you are lucky to have withdrawn your initial investment.
Once you do it and have only profits to play with you'll see how calm and relaxed you'll become. Worst case scenario you won't be rich, but you won't be poor or in debt either.
Remember that your health is more important than financial profits. Don't worry yourself to death.

Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:19:50 PM

Why are you so stressed? Take it easy. If you are afraid of being hacked, buy a hardware wallet which will guarantee you security of your money. No one will be able to extract your private keys. I used to check exchanges rate a few times an hour but fortunately, I got over it. You don't need to check your PC all the time. There are many apps on Android and iOS which allow you to set an alarm when the price surges or reaches specific value.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:29:39 PM

Take it easy bro, health is wealth so it is more important for you to take a deep sleep every night. You should be worrying on that concern during days only. Try to take a break sometimes. And don't be happy on the stolen btc's
patapon49

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:32:38 PM

holder and the best way to make money and stay in the greenhouse, no stress, you live your life and you earn money
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:37:59 PM

Thanks

I think this is kind of misleading to be honest with you. I mean i personally think that people who buy bitcoin should practice safe computer methods. Always use unique strong long password that is not used anywhere else. I also recommend opening up a new email for the purpose of using with this service. I actually also have a cell phone i bought as pre paid cell service just for the purpose of 2fa and sms. Like i dont have anything installed on it and i do not even keep phone on unless i need verification codes.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:40:49 PM

Thank you for the advice because a lot of people really needs it but the issue is that if one is not greedy, there is enough profit to go round without even giving yourself sleepless night. But the moment you begin to go beyond your means and expect unreasonable returns, taking uncalculated risks, that is the beginning of you having to need the advice OP is sharing so you won't have high blood pressure just too soon.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:32:23 PM

Taking profit helps sleep and reduces stress.   Travel, stay in a better hotel than usual, fly business or first, life is for enjoying, not just for watching the numbers change on the screen.   

That's if you aren't too greedy in the first place and know how to take profits. The problem with greedy investors is they are always waiting for more to come and get hyped every time their investment gains value, but since they can't stop it inevitably leads to a loss. They are on a path to self destruction.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:54:00 PM

Lol i get plenty of sleep(my coins are guarded by trezor), i'm not a trader but a holder. though i check bitcoin and altcoin price a lot of times in a day. the first thing in the morning that i do is open blockfolio. Tongue
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:00:33 PM

Goodness. If you've loosened your bitcoins I would suggest tightening up security again. This sounds like a travesty.

I sleep like much better than a baby knowing that I'm not trusting a bank with my money and I'll never have to again.

If you can't handle your own security then that's a pretty sad life you live, relying on others to hold your own money. Should I hang onto the feed to your house for safekeepings too?

What happens when we have the tipping point where everyone is using cryptocurrency and the banks start to go bankrupt 1 by 1? Will you still be sleeping alright then, knowing that your bank is next on the shopping block? Oh no wait, big daddy government will just print more money and bail them out over and over until the hyperinflation makes your currency worthless. Good luck with that!
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:09:21 PM

If you day trader you have to work a lot with you psychology about FOMO and other problems. But If you long time hodler just dont watch prices if it stressful for you. There is no point to watch the price regularly. Just do it once a day if you interested.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:10:49 PM

You should always put yourself before money regardless of how carried away you get. I ended up selling 1 BTC at $4,000, but the money was needed then. I have no regrets selling at that price since I was able to help my family out and I put that over any money I'll ever make.

I hope people don't get too carried away in these new booms and busts and ruin their family experience. We're all human in the end after all!

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: