Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:51:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN HOLDERS AND SLEEPLESS NIGHTS  (Read 511 times)
John Langut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:14:52 PM

Taking profit helps sleep and reduces stress.   Travel, stay in a better hotel than usual, fly business or first, life is for enjoying, not just for watching the numbers change on the screen.   

Someone took profit buying 2 pizzas with 10,000 Bitcoin. I doubt he sleeps well and has less stress.

In his defense I have to say those pizzas look yummy.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:18:24 PM

I am always able to sleep well. Just trade within your means and it won’t be so stressful for you. Thanks for the reminder, it is true that we should take care of our health while earning as much money as possible.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:31:00 PM

Should I be happy for loosing my BTCs for hackers or should I be happy that I dont own anything now or should I be happy for getting enough sleep?

Since i started with bitcoin a few years ago, i can not sleep anymore, i am always working on all my investments, not just of crypto, i am talking about online-bussiness.

But this is a mess too, i am only sleeping more or less of about 4 hours a day, but i am normal.. only that a few times i am getting a little bit stressed and that is killing me out.

But i am happy, i really like this life-style, maybe this is the first time that i am making a bunch of money every month, i prefer it instead of a regular job.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

antagonist

Activity: 211

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:34:59 PM

Should I be happy for loosing my BTCs for hackers or should I be happy that I dont own anything now or should I be happy for getting enough sleep?
END of the day what matters is timely sleep,happy talks,dont stress out guys Smiley

Happy to see the BTC soaring,but are you getting enough sleep since a week ?If you are putting a limit order fine,if you are not how many times do you run to your computer to check on the rates Smiley

Chill guys,I know its Human tendency to give a try and earn but take care of yourselves Smiley

GoodLuck to all Bitcoiners Smiley

very easy to sleep when you have buy at correct price Tongue bitcoin has been very good for me and famialy ,, even people who play with faucet many years ago are wealthy mens in 2017
very easy for me to get to sleep in the night , even if tomorrow price desroy by more than 80 prcents this still good profits
maybe i am with those who some will say are lucky but i do not believe that because on this forum were thousands of ppls back then
i think it just because of no fear and common sense that i can enjoy life today
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:49:39 PM

END of the day what matters is timely sleep,happy talks,dont stress out guys Smiley

Happy to see the BTC soaring,but are you getting enough sleep since a week ?If you are putting a limit order fine,if you are not how many times do you run to your computer to check on the rates Smiley

Chill guys,I know its Human tendency to give a try and earn but take care of yourselves Smiley

You can have a good night sleep even if you own some bitcoins, if you do not let yourself be affected with current situation of bitcoin every minute.

Vitolife

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:22:22 PM

I am following all news about Bitcoin and cryptos, watch charts several times a day but I sleep well, I believe we are still at the begining of the Bitcoin develpment and the best times are ahead of us - lighting network, Bitcoin moving more and more to mainstream as widely accepted currency and store of value - we can already see it in less stable countries, where people use Bitcoin as hedge against economical problems in their country and they are willing to pay a premium to get a Bitcoin - compared to physical gold, art, real estate - it is easy to move with your Bitcoin anywhere.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:30:00 PM

That's obviously not that surprising. Why? every opportunity counts. The market value of Bitcoin and its volatility is what making is users to be always active on watching its market price. They are only aiming to take advantage of the dump and earn huge profit.in the future as they invested tl Bitcoin which is surely and highly profitable.
Gigafart

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:30:50 PM

I sleep very well every night. I am not relying on my crypto investment to retire because I work to make a living. Smiley
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:06:04 PM

Damn. I never thought anyone could relate to my struggle. Damn. I feel bad for you man. Losing your btc that you really worked hard for must have felt really awful. But at the same time, i am happy for you. You have more time for famiky amd friends and to live.

But me? Im stuck with books and other school stuffs together with cryptos at my free time having 3-5hrs sleep everyday for the past few months.

I cannot even say if i am still haooy doing this or not. But one thing im sure of is that i have to. Education is my only way out of poverty. And only cryptos are the ones that can help me continue studying and achieve my goals.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:12:25 PM

Thanks for your concern ,being so ruined of many sleepless night,you are real bitcoiners, because you feel what should we feel and your concern is also to take care of ourself,being doing monitoring if the status should increase its value,but thats life no pain no gain,so in order to getting a huge profits of bitcoin we must persevere we must sacrifice so that in return we must be benefited and we achieve the profit what should we need .

TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:14:59 PM

You should develop a risk management plan when you invest, that way you are not stressed all the time.

Positivebetting
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:16:58 PM

This night I watched very important trades, and in this almost did not sleep. But this all does not matter, the main thing that has earned enough money)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:23:14 PM

Its mostly the bitcoin traders who are losing sleep over bitcoins, but with those who are just buying and saving their bitcoins in their wallet, we just buy,save and sleep hoping that when we woke up the price would have skyrocketed and most the time, it does exactly that.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:26:56 PM

If you're a trader maybe you look like a panda because of a sleepless night watching all day about the chart analysis and about the good and bad news of bitcoin if its rising. so I would suggest hold on to your bitcoin because we can see a lot more potential and other altcoins also we will see a big adoption of a blockchain.
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:29:58 PM

You have been the voice of my daily life and in addition you gain new friends that haven`t called you for 3 years and now that you are in btc business they immediately remind you.
Crypto_Happy_Sad (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

BE-RACEFUL GRACEFUL

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:40:15 PM

Good to know guys !
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:49:17 PM

Its mostly the bitcoin traders who are losing sleep over bitcoins, but with those who are just buying and saving their bitcoins in their wallet, we just buy,save and sleep hoping that when we woke up the price would have skyrocketed and most the time, it does exactly that.

Daytrading is wayyy too stressful for me. Been there, done that - and when I say done, I really mean it. hahaha

Overall I lost more, but did have some success including profiting a whole Bitcoin in one night once. That was really cool.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:13:17 AM

Sleepless nights can be avoided by ensuring that your wallet is secured and not being too greedy. Extensive market research, street smarts and some luck could also help you have a stress free and fruitful bitcoin trading.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:19:50 AM

If you're a trader maybe you look like a panda because of a sleepless night watching all day about the chart analysis and about the good and bad news of bitcoin if its rising. so I would suggest hold on to your bitcoin because we can see a lot more potential and other altcoins also we will see a big adoption of a blockchain.
You're right about that, planning to hold a bitcoin will be a good choice because it really can help us a lot when it comes to gaining a huge profit. Especially right now that it's value is already at $20,000 mark, so believing in btc will never be a wrong decision.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:45:33 PM

Taking profit helps sleep and reduces stress.   Travel, stay in a better hotel than usual, fly business or first, life is for enjoying, not just for watching the numbers change on the screen.   

That's if you aren't too greedy in the first place and know how to take profits. The problem with greedy investors is they are always waiting for more to come and get hyped every time their investment gains value, but since they can't stop it inevitably leads to a loss. They are on a path to self destruction.

Totally agree.

sent from my X6
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: