Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:57:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC $100000 this 2018?  (Read 1984 times)
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:15:54 PM

Probably in 2019. It may land between $50000 and $100000 in 2018. But who knows, it may actually end at $100000 in 2018!

Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:26:51 PM

100k$ is too Huge Pump
for BTC i guess BTC
will go 20k$ at 2018
don't be too much exagerated

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:49:56 PM

I am speculating that $100,000 value per bitcoin is possible in the coming decades but the guy on the article says it can reach hundreds of thousands. Well, everybody has its own opinion towards bitcoin's price in the future but only time can tell what really lies ahead.
And if Bitcoin's value will really reach $100,000 in 2018, then it's time to invest in bitcoin now.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:08:37 PM

I am speculating that $100,000 value per bitcoin is possible in the coming decades but the guy on the article says it can reach hundreds of thousands. Well, everybody has its own opinion towards bitcoin's price in the future but only time can tell what really lies ahead.
And if Bitcoin's value will really reach $100,000 in 2018, then it's time to invest in bitcoin now.

We can't make sure for this. But from the price pattern of bitcoin, we can say that it's all the way open to the new price step ups. Let's now wait and see, if you don't have bitcoin, you better get some.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:22:34 PM

No it is not, bitcoin won't hit 100.000 in one year cause this would just break lots of currency and even could just break crypto market.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:34:23 PM

No it is not, bitcoin won't hit 100.000 in one year cause this would just break lots of currency and even could just break crypto market.

When in this year starting bitcoin reached 1000 price that time also no one believed that bitcoin will pass 10k price in 2017 but you can see that not only breached 10k price but now it is trading at 17k range so i think it wont be surprised to see bitcoin price going above 100k also in 2018 as their are so many good news to come. The most important is that it is going to be listed in futures trading which will make more volatile in the price of bitcoin.

N-rG

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:42:13 PM

stupidity of people is endless. So yes it can. I would personally never buy Bitcoin at these prices we have today. We already know its a bubble but I am happy with my gains and would not shout it out in the media to have even bigger gains Wink
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:46:57 PM

It is possible but that speculation depends on weather the network can handle the increased flow with major issue in time and price. As this goes mainstream those things will definitely need more efficiency. It also will have a lot to do with fear in the market now the wall street has stepped in.   
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:47:12 PM

How much would it cost to make single bitcoin transfer if the price would be 100k? 250 dollars?
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:48:38 PM

I just read the article. I am really stunned. The experts says become true at times. Unbelievable situation it would be when we see the price reach $100K. Where bitcoin is headed towards? This news boosts many investors. I wish to buy some bitcoin and hold them now. As said in the article, the banking system would get crashed if bitcoin hits $100000.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:02:18 PM

What kind of question is this? Of course bitcoin can hit $100K but the question is when. You have to understand where Tony Vays, he is a huge investor of bitcoin, so it only make sense for him to create speculation that his investment will grow to millions or even billions in short span of time. So anything is possible in 2018, and if we are going to based on the current price, its really possible, its like x7 or x8 of the current price. Remember that bitcoin started this year at $700 and see what the current price is.

Based on the exponential growth rate of bitcoin regarding userbase, adoption, developer activity, trading volumes and market cap, a long-term price target of $100,000 is possible to achieve, especially if leading institutional and retail investors continue to endorse, embrace and adopt bitcoin.

CME and CBOE has started it, and Nasdaq in Q2 2018. If this trend will really continue as what predicted by most analyst, $100K is really achievable. Let's see how it goes though, its too early to call and we don't want to be excited just by reading the news. A lot can happen. The prediction can go either way. What matter is how will you deal with it, so it anyone of you believed in this predictions then its better to hold starting today.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:16:20 PM

Btc had a huge 2017 because many people heared about crypto and when you go to coinbase you find yourself buying BTC...

But with BTC at 15.000$, many of this new adopter that simply want to buy like 100$ or so in crypto.. find themself paying from 10$ to 20$ in fees..... many of them will also get into ALTS... into ICO... into other ways to pay all that without touching the obsolete BTC (usdt, etc)

- How long do you think will be untill this people find that simply buying Litecoin instead they can move funds to exchanges, icos, etc faster and cheaper??... 
- If BTC network at 15000$ SUCKS... (takes the same enery to mantain than many countries together.... fees to 20$... DAYS WAITING for transactions).. Can you imagen how it will be with BTC at 100k??. will people pay 100$ in fees an wait weeks to confirm???... NO
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:20:34 PM

I dont think we'll see bitcoin hit $100k within a year. But I do believe we may see it reach $50k. Either way, it'll be an up and down roller coaster ride to get there.
SideR

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:03:06 PM

I dont think we'll see bitcoin hit $100k within a year. But I do believe we may see it reach $50k. Either way, it'll be an up and down roller coaster ride to get there.
In 2018 will be a new benchmark for BTC - 1 trillion $  market-cap Roll Eyes  Very large amount)
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:10:41 PM

it's possible but unlikely in 2018. maybe in the next pump we can reach that level. i think this bull run will finish before even 25k. trying to guess the top is always hard but this time it's harder. nobody expected this level of rise from bitcoin. even the most bullish ones are surprised now.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:40:11 PM

Mass adoption is coming and I think prediction of 100,000 is highly possible. But we don't know what will happen in the future just relax and wait.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:31:29 PM

Of course, why not? If you look at the recent bitcoin price growth of 2017, bitcoin gained about 1,900% increase in price.
So, if bitcoin can continue with that speed it will definitely go above $100,000 maybe $200,000 or more.

EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:45:53 PM

I am speculating at a value of 50.000 $. But anything it possible with Bitcoin. 2017 was a turbulent year with lot of surprises.
Next year will be many good news to come. And it is until now not too late to invest if Bitcoin will really increase to 100.000 $ in 2018.
-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:13:49 PM

I think BTC can not rise to $100000 in 2018. I hope we can see 30k at the end 2018

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
████████████████████████████████████ 
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████████████████████████████
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
goto5k

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:45:21 PM

Today, I'm not surprised at all. Price 100k or 200k is possible. I just do not set the time frame for the price.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: