Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The BIG Bitcoin Correction Is Coming! ( Not Spreading FUD )  (Read 954 times)
Goosebump (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:38:24 AM

I agree that a big correction is coming. What goes up must come down.
If you take the Bitcoin all time chart and look to more detailed periods, you can see that it doesn't stat at "All time highs" for a long time ...
When, at what level, for how long, these are the right questions imo.

That isn't FUD. It's just another cycle. Rinse and repeat. This is how BTC rolls.  Cool

Thank you for the reassurance, and currently BTC is smashing all time highs like its nothing lol, so I assume we are going to have to fall just as hard unfortunately. However, no big deal for long term HODLers Cheesy .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:38:53 AM

So basically the OP hast 135 subscribers on his channel and opens the tenth thread this day with the same topic. It used to be that people had some weight before... weighing in. Not spreading fud, just choosing a clickbait topic title with big in caps.

All of these youtubers have been trying to call the top and they all have ended up making a fool of themselves as bitcoin reaches higher highs. I've seen pretty much every trader on youtube (Chris Dunn, Tone Vays, "Coin Mastery"... the list goes on), all of them called tops, all of them got proven wrong.

Lesson to learn: never call a top for bitcoin, or at least admit that you could be wrong instead of trying to sound like a prophet.
Goosebump (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:59:27 AM

So basically the OP hast 135 subscribers on his channel and opens the tenth thread this day with the same topic. It used to be that people had some weight before... weighing in. Not spreading fud, just choosing a clickbait topic title with big in caps.

All of these youtubers have been trying to call the top and they all have ended up making a fool of themselves as bitcoin reaches higher highs. I've seen pretty much every trader on youtube (Chris Dunn, Tone Vays, "Coin Mastery"... the list goes on), all of them called tops, all of them got proven wrong.

Lesson to learn: never call a top for bitcoin, or at least admit that you could be wrong instead of trying to sound like a prophet.

That is true, I try very hard in my videos to let people know that my advice is simply advice and not fact. I do not claim to have oversight knowledge of where the price will go because no one really knows for sure.
Labrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:26:20 AM

This will be the last time I go back and forth with you because it is bad for the threads discussion. Titling my video "A Big Bitcoin Correction is Coming" is not very "clickbait" at all.
I am talking about this thread, not your video. You gave a clickbait title to this thread. Your video is not the issue, in fact basically noone would have watched it have you not promoted it with the clickbait title of the thread.
Labrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:29:35 AM

All of these youtubers have been trying to call the top and they all have ended up making a fool of themselves as bitcoin reaches higher highs.
Yeah, all day long topics popping up here about the crash/correction. Watching them, making a video for the 135 subscribers, and then "hey, mee too thread, look I have a video of what you have been saying".
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:38:40 AM

Hello everyone, I made a video talking about how this recent INSANE price spike will effect the market going forward. The purpose of this video IS NOT to spread FUD in any way, but to inform anyone who is new to the Bitcoin investment scene of the correction coming. Im sure many of us long term holder already know this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_uCIIDjaP4

I didnt view the your videos because it might contain ads that will benefit you from people watching it.
Yeah you are spreading FUD nonetheless or to gain viewers from your videos just to profit.
The spike that you are talking about is because of CME coming over to bitcoin and the lightning protocol that is being tested in the blockchain.
Goosebump (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:58:23 AM

Hello everyone, I made a video talking about how this recent INSANE price spike will effect the market going forward. The purpose of this video IS NOT to spread FUD in any way, but to inform anyone who is new to the Bitcoin investment scene of the correction coming. Im sure many of us long term holder already know this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_uCIIDjaP4

I didnt view the your videos because it might contain ads that will benefit you from people watching it.
Yeah you are spreading FUD nonetheless or to gain viewers from your videos just to profit.
The spike that you are talking about is because of CME coming over to bitcoin and the lightning protocol that is being tested in the blockchain.

I don't even have ads on my videos

You also contradicted yourself by telling me you didnt watch the video but then continue on to tell me what I "said" in the video.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:44:15 AM

I am not against any correction because I know it's one way of sustaining a sure and safe price for every bitcoin user.
And yes sometime predicting a correction is being misunderstood as FUD. People should know that it's just an information or hint to everyone. Bitcoin does not need to keep on rising everyday just to know it's growing.
KUDOS.
Goosebump (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:50:18 PM

I am not against any correction because I know it's one way of sustaining a sure and safe price for every bitcoin user.
And yes sometime predicting a correction is being misunderstood as FUD. People should know that it's just an information or hint to everyone. Bitcoin does not need to keep on rising everyday just to know it's growing.
KUDOS.

Thanks for the positivity, I 100% agree with you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: