Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most promising cryptocurrency  (Read 1672 times)
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:48:56 PM

i must say that ethereum , neo, litecoin and minexcoin are my favorite cryptocurrencies for 2018 moreover it is never late to invest in the bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:50:50 PM

Without a doubt Bitcoin is the most promising cryptocurrency.Aprat from bitcoin, there is ethereum, Neo, ripple is also promising cryptocurrency.

All people know this. But they are looking forward for altcoins I think. The next big thing will come from altcoins. We've observed many things from the market of altcoins and they wrote successful stories.

All know that BTC is the best coin in all this cryptos but the debate is kind of check with the altcoin list. Ethereum, LTC, xmr, xrp, neo and waves. These kind of coins are being top in the market.
In these list ethereum coin is bestest one and it's supply also more than other altcoins in the market.
You will find the miners and traders also more concentrated on ethereum so keep investing on that will give best returns in the market.
CyNotes

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:17:00 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 10:54:32 PM by CyNotes

Hello.
Which is the most promising cryptocurrency? Let's make a list with top 20 cryptocurrencies which can give us max profit in 2018
The most promising ICO titanium. I read about titanium and I would tell you that it will hit the moon someday. More blessings to come. I will help you as much as I can.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
fahad.khan

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:22:47 PM

Hello.
Which is the most promising cryptocurrency? Let's make a list with top 20 cryptocurrencies which can give us max profit in 2018
I would recommend Iota to invest in. By the end of 2018 it (according to my research I predict) will cross $60 mark that means 15 times its current value.
josephdenne

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

Founder & Core Team @ Edge Network

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:28:49 PM

RaiBlocks.

Edge is the infrastructure of Web3. A decentralized cloud, powered by the blockchain. Community: https://discord.gg/edge-network
SoniaBlack

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

crypto2win.com - Know what to do with your Crypto

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:30:38 PM

my Christmas list :
REQ
IOTA
ETH
KNC
ONION

Crypto2win | Always know what to do with your Crypto
https://www.crypto2win.com/
HOLD SMART | CASH BACK | GAMBLE
aanbudi

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:07:54 PM

Too much if I have to mention 20 coins, so I will mention 5 only, according to myself.
#ETH (Ethereum)
#DTC (Ditcoin)
#XRP (Ripple)
#XLM (Stellar Lumens)
#NEO
Which of course there is no compulsion to invest in the coins I mentioned.
b1t

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:13:04 PM

#WAVES
#ETH
#LISK

And of course BTC
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:25:20 PM

I think the most promising cryptocurrency of 2018 is NEO. It is very undervalued now and will cost over 100$
Spoonbox

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:57:23 PM

Pretty new to cryptoscene but I guess I´ll throw my favourites anyways!

1.Monero
Current king of privacy coins which I can see becoming more and more important with new regulations. Also one of the strongest coins tech wise and if we can get hardware wallet support this will be huge. I also like mining algorithm not suitable for centralized ASIC mining. Just very strong coin overall and marketing hasnt really been there so still sleeper in my books.

2.TenX
My top pick for crypto credit card providers. 2018 will likely be big year for crypto mass adoption and being able to use them pretty much anywhere is amazing. When someone says bitcoin is cool and all but they wont touch it until they can actually use it to buy everyday things, then is the time to show that shiny card and tell how you actually paid your last groceries with bitcoin! Also amazing if you are traveling to another country, no need to get hands dirty with that fiat money. And as added bonus this is still really cheap.

3.Substratum
Amazing community, good communication from team and they already have done succesful testing. There is great demand for their product so I cant really see this one failing. ICO investors are already happy with price but I think it is still undervalued.

4.Electroneum
Still not released so this one is risky business, but when ICO coins get released this will likely get huge dump and then is the time to strike. Crypto is still too complicated to use for average Joe and I havent seen any other coin trying to take advantage of this. I dont think I could recommend trying out any other crypto for my parents unless I´m guiding them through the process. Built in "faucet" can also be huge for people just wanting to try it out without making investments and gaining trust in the cryptoworld. Too bad mining rewards just went down, this has been king of profitability for over month straight Smiley
jackiemixon2

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:06:48 PM

I think It will be :
1. ETH
2. WAVES
3. NEO
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:40:10 PM

Cryptocurrency, has  reduces bank stress and time,by standing in bank over 1hrs, for a particular transaction. but now you no need for that, make your transaction interval 1-3 second, which is very faster than any other transaction. secondly online shopping using crypto. very cool without stress and couple with home delivery, that particular area has makes to encourage more people to join online business transaction, that involved cryptocurrency.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:13:12 PM

For now we know that bitcoin is top on the list so i guess bitcoin is more profitable in coming years and promising cryptocurrency. Although Ehereum has also high value in the market, so this two will be more promising cryptocurrency.

xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:21:42 PM

So far, ETH seems to be the No.1 promising cryptocurrency. Its ecosystem is just so mature that a lot of interesting stuff can be done on it already.

nodav

Activity: 216

Early Bitcoin investor.

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:22:56 PM

i would not say it is the most promising, but i would say it is stable if you spread your bet among below cryptocurrency.
BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH
ETC, XEM, XZC, SYS
XMR, STRAT, DCR

I would also look out some exciting tokens (from ICOs)
ZRX, KNC, AST, Oracles.Network, Bluzelle

New Dark Horses Cryptocurrency/Tokens for next year
Qchain.co (https://t.me/QchainPlatform), Graft.Network (https://t.me/GraftNet), Novablitz.com (https://t.me/Novablitz)

I agree with You. From myself would add dark horses of ICO LATX(https://twitter.com/LatiumCoin), CS (https://twitter.com/creditscom) and CND ((https://twitter.com/crowd_indicator). They we will be pleasantly surprised

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:39:06 PM

Hello.

Top 20 is too many but here is my list.

My number one will be Bitcoin and it will stay on top for a very long time. I know as of now prices are going down but it is just a correction and i am sure that the next wave will be bigger.
My second will be Ethereum  not everyone is convinced that Ether will make it big next year but with the projects that Ether have I think that ETH is undervalued and it is possible that 2018 is a good year for ETH.
Litecoin is my third this is the most stable coin in the market. Price are steady and it is possible that prices would also double next year.

Also here are some coins that i look forward in 2018.
Electroneum
Ripple
NEO
Dash
IOTA
Monero

TwoSides

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:52:35 PM

BTC goes to my Top 1 as its been the most promising crypto currency since years ago. Next would be ETH, LTC, Dash, IOT, NEO, XRP, Waves, Lisk. I only have BTC, ETH, and LSK now so If I were to buy more I'll complete those altcoins that isn't on my list yet.
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:56:20 PM

It is difficult to name exactly 20 currencies that will give the most profit, but I think that it will definitely be fresh prospective currencies with
 small capitalization

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
MP4

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:19:00 PM

maybe almost every cryptocurrency have been promised. The most is Btc and than every next that is behind BTC cap, and every ICO that comes in future  Grin
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:43:46 AM

Bitcoin is the most promising cryptocurrency of all. Alts are totally on red as of this moment but I don't think that it will stay longer but if talking with this such topics and investments bitcoin will remain to be the best of them all. But I'm changing from time to time with those coins on my choice.
Here's what are the most promising crypto's.
1. Bitcoin
2. ETH
3. Monero
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6. DGB
7. IOTA
8. USDT
9. NEM
10. SIA
11. Stratis
12. ETC
13. Neo
14. Lisk

I can't name some more, maybe I forgot some.

Mate, I believe that in addition to the top-10 cryptos (now NEM is there!) we can call the following promising altcoins — LISK, Stratis, Komodo, Qtum and NEO. Here is the video about cools alts to buy for 2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6L3DeavXJs
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: