Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL order discount 10-20%, possibly hosted  (Read 550 times)
Anonymailer (OP)
aka BitBacco

Activity: 662
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 01:17:55 PM

Just putting a feeler out there, BFL have issued 25% discount vouchers to those who ordered in the first 4 months and valid for less than one month from now. These are not transferable but I'm thinking about placing a discounted order on your behalf and either having it shipped directly to you (if not possible, shipping it on to you when it arrives) or hosting it for you here with my devices at 10% over UK electricity prices for it's power draw.

In the past I set up BitBacco which closed due to lack of sales and Anonymailer which is still up and I make MacMiner (the only native Objective-C Mac GUI mining solution, see my sig) so I have quite a lot to lose in terms of reputation, if you're in London UK I can also meet you if trust is an issue.

Bids can be placed as such:
2 Singles @ $4750+shipping = $248 cut

I may end up using the discount myself, but if there's interest and a good offer you've got it. I'll obviously be looking for the bid with the biggest gap between the total order value and the total order value at list price.

MacMiner - The first, best and easiest to use native Mac coin mining app: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=197110.0

BTC: 12vZf8mjaXvHorXWVWfv7nZspHa8L8kfoG LTC: LLRqwo3YcLqoRyfZRVmUevtd2Y35Vvnt4w
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: