Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:02:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone Using EtherDelta?  (Read 784 times)
sylance (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:28:42 PM

Anyone able to successfully use EtherDelta in the last day or so.  I know Crypto Kitties is clogging up the Ethereum blockchain but it's crazy that I can't even use EtherDelta.  I can't deposit ETH into my trading account; was hoping to pick up a few alt-coins during the bloodbath.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MyOddz

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

Here for a good time, not a long time.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:43:57 PM

everything is suffering, even transfers out of mew. not been able to do anything on enslisting or namebazaar either.

LOTS OF ETHEREUM ENS (.eth) NAMES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE, CONTACT FOR DETAILS.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:53:00 PM

Yes most people had problems, I personally do not use etherdelta, you likely to make losses accidentally when you are using it.

nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:03:45 PM

Anyone able to successfully use EtherDelta in the last day or so.  I know Crypto Kitties is clogging up the Ethereum blockchain but it's crazy that I can't even use EtherDelta.  I can't deposit ETH into my trading account; was hoping to pick up a few alt-coins during the bloodbath.

I know it's sound crazy but it's Crypto Kitties fault. I try to use EtherDelta exchange today and only when I set the GAS price to 50 gwei I was able to complete successful transactions. I paid for 3 transactions 7.5$ and I don't think Ethereum Network will immediately back to normal - right now is 22.600 pending transactions

Ethereum Pending Transactions Graph
https://etherscan.io/chart/pendingtx
BBC News
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42237162
QZ.com
https://qz.com/1145833/cryptokitties-is-causing-ethereum-network-congestion/
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:07:40 PM

Etherdelta is a powerful trading platform for Etherum and the altcoin on the etherum platform. I know there is a serious trading block with etherum and this is reducing the value of etherum a lot. I think this issue will be resolved soon and you will be using Etherdelta again.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Oni89

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:08:21 PM

Anyone able to successfully use EtherDelta in the last day or so.  I know Crypto Kitties is clogging up the Ethereum blockchain but it's crazy that I can't even use EtherDelta.  I can't deposit ETH into my trading account; was hoping to pick up a few alt-coins during the bloodbath.
Yeah same here.Been stuck for 3 days already.Can't withdraw my funds.I have been losing a lot of opportunities because of this traffic in the blockchain.Hopefully this would be solved soon.
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:10:04 PM

yes i am using etherdelta and i like this exchange because it is very easy to use and very simple i think it is a newbie refuge.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:35:45 PM

Anyone able to successfully use EtherDelta in the last day or so.  I know Crypto Kitties is clogging up the Ethereum blockchain but it's crazy that I can't even use EtherDelta.  I can't deposit ETH into my trading account; was hoping to pick up a few alt-coins during the bloodbath.
You may put a little gas price for your transaction and it will never be confirmed due to the blockchain of ethereum already bloated. By the way as you can see about the fact that majority of person just try to increase the transaction fees right now. I was using etherdelta smoothly by increaseing my transaction fees.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:41:34 PM

Hey, guys, relax! Yes, it's not nice. But soon everything will end, you just need to wait a little. This is temporary madness and you must understand this.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:48:21 PM

Hey, guys, relax! Yes, it's not nice. But soon everything will end, you just need to wait a little. This is temporary madness and you must understand this.
I would like to know specifically how soon it will end?) This game certainly caused a very big stir, I think it will still be popular for a while Smiley

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:50:11 PM

Been in same boat regarding any transactions using MEW. Tokens are especially difficult to transfer at the moment. Not going to pay $7+ to get my funds moved about it's turning ETH into BTC!

avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:01:13 PM

I haven't used etherdelta lately but in some other platforms, transactions are also going crazy. Taking eth in and out of the platform takes long er than expected; took me the entire day to successfuly take my eth out of a platform and in to my mew account. I don't really know what's happening but i hope this craziness will end soon.

hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:01:34 PM

All ethereum blockchain suffer from kittens , I hope devs will find the way how to resolve this problem in the future .
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:12:48 PM

I know it's sound crazy but it's Crypto Kitties fault. I try to use EtherDelta exchange today and only when I set the GAS price to 50 gwei I was able to complete successful transactions. I paid for 3 transactions 7.5$ and I don't think Ethereum Network will immediately back to normal - right now is 22.600 pending transactions

Ethereum Pending Transactions Graph
https://etherscan.io/chart/pendingtx
BBC News
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42237162
QZ.com
https://qz.com/1145833/cryptokitties-is-causing-ethereum-network-congestion/

There are lots of transactions as onconfirmed like you also mentioned. This is because of those pet games and ethereum devs have to find a solution to this problem. We can't trade on etherdelta, we can't make token transfers, ethereum fee is extremely high.
sylance (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:15:45 PM

The problem is that most new ERC20 coins are only listed on EtherDelta and with the alt-coin crash I can pickup some coins at a good discount.  That means I have to move soon... but to pay $7 just to transfer my Ether into the trading account is crazy.  Someone call the pound and round up all these kittens!!!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Rihab Farhat

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:25:18 PM

I'm using etherdelta, it's so simple but so slowly on loading..
portmanbtc

Activity: 144
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:37:39 PM

Using Etherdelta too. I can't transfer to my myetherwallet address. Set a high gasprice, but it's not working. Error not enough ethereum for transactions. It is not true. Anyway, waiting when developers solve the problem with transactions.

PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:05:52 AM

I think no kittys are guilty. the ethereum network is under attack. some competing platforms deconstruct our good impression of Ethereum ((

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:29:40 AM

yes, I use etherdelta to do trading, because I think trading in etherdelta is very nice and easy. because we can determine the price itself and can determine which price we want to buy, because in etherdelta everything is manual, nothing is automatic. and in etherdelta also directly connect with our private key so we are not difficult to withdraw or deposit altcoin that we want to trade.

oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:44:42 AM

ETH processing stopped due to high load on ETH network. Processing will resume when network load reduces. Using Etherdelta will still give you such delay so wait a bit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: