Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000$! SOLVED  (Read 620 times)
Nehisho (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:32:47 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 06:33:16 AM by Nehisho

Briefly - I give 2000$ to anybody who have access to Bittrex slack channel and just write to Bittrex support "please solve request #"

Now in detail - As you know Bittrex have a terrible support and now thousands of people cant Withdrawal because they make a mistake when write their Name and surname and failed Enhanced Verification. My story - i write my name "SergeY" but in my documents my name is "Sergei" i just pressed the wrong button and their system write "Name mismatch - Auto Verification Failed" and Disable my account and write "Make request to Bittrex support for manual Verification". Now i cant Withdrawal Sad It is terrible because ALL my money stuck on Bittrex. i am waiting for 3 weeks already and Bittrex support are not response! i try to write in Bittrex Twitter but the same NOT response!

I heard that Bittrex support 200 000 requests - that means i need to wait 6 months i think! Also i heard that people who chat with Support in Slack channel have support imidiatly! Because they stand out from 200 000 requests! But Bittrex do not invite to Slack channel the NEW members - Access to Bittrex slack have only OLD Members. Proofs - https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002224092-How-do-I-get-invited-to-the-Bittrex-Slack-channel-

So If you have access to Bittrex slack channel you just need to write in Slack to Bittrex support "please solve request #" and after support help me i will give you 2000$ - It takes 5 min.

P.S. Please dont try to trick me and dont try take my 2000$ BEFORE you help me! Anyway i cant Withdrawal right now Smiley I will give you 2000$ only after Bittrex support enable Withdrawal on my account. I have 4 BTC on my Account and you must be sure that i will give you 2000$ easily for your help to Safe ALL my money!

Please help me anybody! My e-mail ---- or just write to me on this topic.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:34:45 PM

To get $2000 for free we must free your 4 BTC first and then get that $2000? Laughable request Cheesy It's impossible for anyone to do this if you are not verified in bittrex, They have no right to withhold your bitcoins, Maybe if it was cash they could make some excuses about regulations, Withholding your bitcoins is another way of telling you that they are stealing them and there is nothing you could do to get them back.
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:17:11 PM

Right! bittrex handle a lot of request, bittrex was good but their costumer service is not good. They are taking too long to respond, I have 200$ on my bittrex account and until now i can't withdraw it because my verification is on process. I doubt that it will be locked forever Embarrassed I'am just curious why bittrex did not hire a lot of people  to solved this kind of situation. Or they just steal our money ? This is not fair to us! If I'am going to rate their costumer service i will give them 0%.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:31:40 PM

If only they have Bittrex thread here to those who wants for there support and some questions and queries I think that would be good to just post here about there people's concerns so that even if someone just posted here and Bittrex has someone managing the thread here it would be easy to handle. Bittrex costumer I think would be lessened because of many incidents happen from their platform.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:01:14 AM

Op you teached me a lesson today. I saw your post and I wasnt believing you were actually paying that 2k USD. But then I felt I had to help you anyway because I had the same issue with bittrex and I know what is having to wait days for support. We talked on telegram and I said I was helping you even if you didnt pay me. But then I saw the blockchain and bam, 0,13 btc incoming. You made my day and this was the best Christmas gift ever. Thank you!
Nehisho (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:13:54 AM

The world have a good people that HELP me! My request is solved! Thanks for good guy that help me. I CAN LIVE NOW!!! Smiley) Post are closed.
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:17:04 AM

Op you teached me a lesson today. I saw your post and I wasnt believing you were actually paying that 2k USD. But then I felt I had to help you anyway because I had the same issue with bittrex and I know what is having to wait days for support. We talked on telegram and I said I was helping you even if you didnt pay me. But then I saw the blockchain and bam, 0,13 btc incoming. You made my day and this was the best Christmas gift ever. Thank you!

Whoa ! Wait , you got paid 2000 usd ? OMG ! CONGRATS !!! Can you show me your blockchain ?
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:33:00 AM

Whoa ! Wait , you got paid 2000 usd ? OMG ! CONGRATS !!! Can you show me your blockchain ?

Maybe you can look at his profile with his address there and this TX but its 0.12 BTC only https://blockchain.info/tx/31852332cb19e1c2f66f36b5726c9b08ce95860d15ee3144a1056d0569bdf52c

Anyway, that's nice that you solved your problem already. You might be close or lock this thread or edit the title with this phrase [SOLVED]. Regards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: