Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the the Big Short coming?  (Read 560 times)
Millzp0 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:37:00 PM

If I was a billionaire banker I would try to buy a shit ton of BTC before CME, create FOMO. Then Dumb it all on you for the BIG SHORT & then LONG the HELLLLLL out of it for the profit!

Triple Kill

16B9V1QRCjLvzg676nbagXEtTigfekjwuS
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:50:02 PM

If I was a billionaire banker I would try to buy a shit ton of BTC before CME, create FOMO. Then Dumb it all on you for the BIG SHORT & then LONG the HELLLLLL out of it for the profit!

Triple Kill

You don't have to be a billionaire to do that, I'm sure you can do it with whatever money you have at hand right now. A big crash will come, at some point, who knows when, but when it does we will here similar stories to those after the last financial market crash that then inspired the big short movie.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:21:48 PM

Triple Kill

Right now it's really the Korean buying - the west is dumping. I would have immediately agreed with you if I see the west being a net buyer.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:33:33 PM

Triple Kill

Right now it's really the Korean buying - the west is dumping. I would have immediately agreed with you if I see the west being a net buyer.

That's what I said in the other thread. Its the Asian market that's pushing this price to this level, however, the West is dumping/buying at the same time that's why we don't see that correction. Asian's are quickly jumping whenever there's opportunity to get it at any price levels. FOMO is real and its really crazy to see the price going up to $20K this year because of CBOE and CME offering bitcoin future contracts.
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:38:00 PM

yes there may be a BIG SHORT but im not too bothered,

i have faith that whatever fall there is, if any, that bitcoin and others will bounce back
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:44:07 PM

Probably you do no know a shit about how bitcoin works. You can not just buy as much as you want just by your own, you can not modify the price just because you are "billionaire"

If I was a billionaire banker I would try to buy a shit ton of BTC before CME, create FOMO.

you need to move more than 10 billion dollars from the bitcoin marketcap to move the price by just $250 aproximately.

And seriously, would you put all your money in here just because you believe in it?

Then you could be a poor billionaire of course, how many billionaires have you seen investing "billions" just like you said in here? I haven't seen one.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:48:29 PM

The institutional investors are counting on shorts (at least to start). I wouldn't be surprised to see a BTC crash once it hits $20k, and a surge in alts, as people look for gains elsewhere, along with reinvestment in BTC post crash, to cash in on the futures longs.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:56:47 PM

That's what Jamie Dimon CEO of JP Morgab doing.  After several times of bashing and trash talking against bitcoin.  Recently he said,  bitcoin is the next gold.  Lols

JP morgan bought a huge amount of bitcoin at 3000usd rate.

Triple Kill
chicobr

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:55:14 AM

ya. that make rich people become more rich. that's the way world goes round. they have money. they can control our emotion.
qq1041414104

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:59:13 AM

I'm not sure what you think, but no one in the market can know exactly, I hope you are right.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:13:15 AM

Triple Kill
Unrealistic thinking! You just cannot do that. Bitcoin market is very big now. You cannot manipulate alone even if you have billions.
And also if you have billions than you wouldn't invested such a big amount in one coin to manipulate the market.
The game you have planned will be played back to you for sure.

The institutional investors are counting on shorts (at least to start). I wouldn't be surprised to see a BTC crash once it hits $20k, and a surge in alts, as people look for gains elsewhere, along with reinvestment in BTC post crash, to cash in on the futures longs.
I was predicting the btc price will hit $20k by the end of 2018. But it seems it will hit by the end of 2017.
Now I'm thinking "Too Fast Too Furious"  Roll Eyes
zebmmo

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:03:30 AM

Trying to control market is really risk for any big investors because your balance may not equal to the rest. If you are a whale then you should go with lots of other whales Cheesy
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:05:17 AM

Triple Kill

Then why is coindesk $1000 higher than finex?

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:12:23 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 09:55:10 AM by vintages

Most bankers in some countries who are bouyant enough do not even know the worth or value of bitcoin. I remember long time ago, a banker told me that bitcoin is part of a ponzi scheme; can you imagine...
And moreover, I don't think you have to be a banker before you can start buying a ton of bitcoin or sort of.
If you have the money you can start buying now though and hold as long as you intend to. The only thing is that, as you hold that long, just be patient and hope that the price keeps multiplying  and not going back.Thats when you get your mega profit.
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:25:08 AM

Triple Kill
Some of them believed that crashing of bitcoin will come but I still don't believe that it will crashed because of what I have observed this past few days about value of bitcoin which keeps on increasing more than we can imagine. So I jumped to the conclusion that bitcoin won't crash because it will take a lot of procedure before it happened.

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:30:09 AM

ya. that make rich people become more rich. that's the way world goes round. they have money. they can control our emotion.
I have once heard from one of the billionaire that we shouldn't tie up our emotions with money. When it comes to business or take profit we shouldn't be bothered by our emotions or relations.

Trading is done purely for profit and the one who can ride the trend will exit with profit at the end, I will say we have to just go with the trend buy when others are fearful and sell when others are buying with high speculation/hopes.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:32:06 AM

It is now a common practice in Bitcoin on what you are talking about. Selling at the top and then buying at the bottomed out price is the most common practice for big players in maximizing there Bitcoin profit. Now us small players have to do is to take advantage of it (while some people don't actually do anything with it) we can participate in the selling and also buying Bitcoin at the cheapest price possible. Right now I am going long as the price action of Bitcoin is actually a tremendous one.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:09:07 AM

That's what Jamie Dimon CEO of JP Morgab doing.  After several times of bashing and trash talking against bitcoin.  Recently he said,  bitcoin is the next gold.  Lols

JP morgan bought a huge amount of bitcoin at 3000usd rate.

I’m thinking the same, those are FUD for self interest. Dimon if confirmed hold bitcoin now, at dip of 2800$ on September when he comment about “bitcoin is a fraud” then he really have a good strategy. But if not then he looks like a crying babies now after this massive increase of bitcoin price. Sometimes Asian are risk taker than most other continent, so this pump and dump is just normal at most.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:42:56 PM

Triple Kill

You certainly called it. $6000 drop since last Thursday, and now slowly climbing back up.
Drixy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

reading.......

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:27:47 PM

Triple Kill

You don't have to be a billionaire to do that, I'm sure you can do it with whatever money you have at hand right now. A big crash will come, at some point, who knows when, but when it does we will here similar stories to those after the last financial market crash that then inspired the big short movie.
True you dont have to invest a large amount of money to bitcoin. Maybe start at little by little to lessen the stress on the invest and your mentality will calmly follow the path to success. Although even if you have billions of dollars you dont want to risk an unknown crypto and invest a considerably amount of money to begin with. Youll have to doubt bitcoin at first because it has no guarantee to what will it come a long time ago. Your just saying it now because you know bitcoin has potential to grow much farther than $20000.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: