Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 07:47:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Iota wallets  (Read 228 times)
JID-33 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:23:53 PM

Hey, is there a wallet out there for Iota? And if so which wallets are best? the safest? or which should one stay away from?
CryptoStats
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

:)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:24:44 PM

I think it's official wallet https://github.com/iotaledger/wallet/releases

JID-33 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:34:26 PM

Thanks cryptostats!! im kind of new at this.... has anyone used it yet? is it safe?
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:17:10 PM

No, IOTA has not released their own wallet yet, so probably this guy is sending you a pishing link

Thanks cryptostats!! im kind of new at this.... has anyone used it yet? is it safe?

I dont think that they have developed a new wallet in just a day, because i was trying to look for a wallet to store some iota yesterday, but there wasn't any.

they haven't released any wallet yet, if you want to buy iota, you just need to store them on bitfinex or binance, that is the only way that you can hold iota at the moment.

They are going to add it to the Ledger App in a few weeks, so stay stunned because that is one of the best ways to store coins.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:25:02 PM

No, IOTA has not released their own wallet yet, so probably this guy is sending you a pishing link

I dont think that they have developed a new wallet in just a day, because i was trying to look for a wallet to store some iota yesterday, but there wasn't any.

they haven't released any wallet yet, if you want to buy iota, you just need to store them on bitfinex or binance, that is the only way that you can hold iota at the moment.

They are going to add it to the Ledger App in a few weeks, so stay stunned because that is one of the best ways to store coins.

Actually it is their official wallet. And here's proof link on the official IOTA blog: https://blog.iota.org/gui-wallet-phase-two-of-the-reclaim-process-f5913109cf46
JID-33 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:25:19 PM

Okay sounds good ill keep a lookout for that. I looked into the github one and apparently there is one but the password has to be 80 characters long and you constantly have to update the wallet...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: