Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:42:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bitcoin Cross $50,000  (Read 1755 times)
Maxnetlabs (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:03:32 PM

The continues rise in graph is a clear Green Signal for any one to invest before its too late
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:04:11 PM

Bitcoin is going high with the speed of light. Its not too far when bitcoin will cross $50,000. The question is do you want the bitcoin to cross $50,000 in 2017 or in next years?
It would be great if it would get to $50,000 by January, it will keep the attention and momentum it has had recently, I wonder how many strong hands will continue to hold when it gets to that level.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:07:26 PM

Well if this trend continues, it will happen in January at this rate.

That is a very nice event if that will happen next year. All of bitcoin supporters and users maybe more happier if btc will reach that far this 2018.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Maxnetlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:07:51 PM

This is the solid comment that how many strong hands will continue to hold when it gets to that level
Maxnetlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:11:03 PM

Bitcoin rate now is above $17,000.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:12:27 PM

That is a very nice event if that will happen next year. All of bitcoin supporters and users maybe more happier if btc will reach that far this 2018.
I agree.It will not be far for bitcoin to reach that price if it will continue to make it price reaching its peak.I think  maybe by next year or the following year bitcoin price will be $50k.
Maxnetlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:17:23 PM

I agree.It will not be far for bitcoin to reach that price if it will continue to make it price reaching its peak.I think  maybe by next year or the following year bitcoin price will be $50k.

You cant say any thing about the rise of bitcoin. I think it will cross $50,000 in first quarter of 2018
rube08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:19:33 PM

It could cross pretty much next year at the rate we are going.  I see there is no return from these gains.  Bitcoin is going to push the boundaries of cryptocurrencies and will push past the $20K mark in a week.  I think it could push close to 50K by the end of January.
Maxnetlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:20:18 PM

Just wait 1 month and bitcoin will cross in that. I promise if this bitcoin doing will go ever and again i can really really promise that we will cross into $50,000. Fuck that all fuders even there's a FUD they cannot stop this bitcoin momentum bitcoin as what bill gates said "Bitcoin is unstoppable" like just in mobile legends hahaha just kidding

I love the statement of Bill Gates that Nobody can stop Bitcoin, Bitcoin is unstoppable.
micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:29:13 PM

Right now, around 17k, I believe it'll continues to grow. Bitcoin has doing so well in price escalade. I think will reach $50k soon, but not so quickly although price increase last days.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:29:20 PM

Bitcoin is going high with the speed of light. Its not too far when bitcoin will cross $50,000. The question is do you want the bitcoin to cross $50,000 in 2017 or in next years?
We want it as soon as possible because if it will increase then we will earn more with it. But there are some people who want it to remain in lower for now and they want it to increase to that level after a few months or in the next year in the mid as they first want to collect some of them.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:31:15 PM

If it croses the 50.000$ this year before 2018 it will be a huge bubble which will explode and a lot of people will lose money because after it, btc will decrease in a free fall.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Maxnetlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:31:59 PM

Right now, around 17k, I believe it'll continues to grow. Bitcoin has doing so well in price escalade. I think will reach $50k soon, but not so quickly although price increase last days.

The price of bitcoin is increasing very fast sooner will you see that it is crossing $50,000
Maxnetlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:34:22 PM

If it croses the 50.000$ this year before 2018 it will be a huge bubble which will explode and a lot of people will lose money because after it, btc will decrease in a free fall.

I dont think that this bubble will explode. Its a stretchable bubble that will afford the load at any cost
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:35:05 PM

I really had a doubt about these valuations anytime soon a few months back,but with the price of bitcoin moving up like a jet pack attached to its back,it is just mind blowing to think of the possible valuation it can get ,but i am worried whether these price will stick for the long term or we will see a big crash coming round the corner,in economic terms it is a pure bubble like thing and a bubble will burst any moment,i am really confused with this growth.
Maxnetlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:38:04 PM

I really had a doubt about these valuations anytime soon a few months back,but with the price of bitcoin moving up like a jet pack attached to its back,it is just mind blowing to think of the possible valuation it can get ,but i am worried whether these price will stick for the long term or we will see a big crash coming round the corner,in economic terms it is a pure bubble like thing and a bubble will burst any moment,i am really confused with this growth.

Its a stretchable bubble which will bear any load and will not burst. Bitcoin bubble makes the investors happy
pak blek

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:39:01 PM

No one knows when bitcoin will reach that price, tomorrow's price can be achieved, bitcoin is very unpredictable
jayram

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:39:09 PM

When we look at bitcoin history we can see a 15 times increase in value in just a year, if this trend continues I think we can see a $50,000 value in one to two years. I think that is highly possible since the number of bitcoin is fixed but the demand is increasing day by day.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Maxnetlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:40:53 PM

No one knows when bitcoin will reach that price, tomorrow's price can be achieved, bitcoin is very unpredictable

I am totally agreed with your statement that Bitcoin is very unpredictable but the good thing is the price is going high
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:42:59 PM

Its a stretchable bubble which will bear any load and will not burst. Bitcoin bubble makes the investors happy

How can you say that it will not explode? At least add some references to add as a backup for your claim.
If I were you I'll add news like this http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-cboe-cme-bitcoin-20171201-story.html . It will be more believable than just a one liner predictive post.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: