Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:40:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes Bitcoin to move this fast?  (Read 3658 times)
bit.pawy

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:57:00 AM

The demand is what makes bitcoin moves this fast, currently bitcoin is mainstream and people are riding on it because of possible profit and bitcoin makes people rich

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:18:55 AM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh

which makes bitcoin very fast is the demand of people who just know bitcoin, they are in droves to have bitcoin because they see the luck when the bitcoin.
bittybits

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:22:11 AM

It's because many people are becoming familiar with bitcoin and are starting to put their money in it. since with it's current trend bitcoin's value is rising to the top which means to them that they're going to make tons of money out of it which is true. a lot of people become millionaires here.
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:39:51 AM

I guess the reason is that it has the highest demand in the market today that many people are investing in it either through investment, trades or mining.  Individuals trying to put up some budget-friendly rigs to mine bitcoins while others were patiently doing some campaigns to earn and have a small share of the market.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:45:42 AM

I think some opinion from affected people that i see in social network is one of the reason.
But most reason i think people see in bitcoin price and it makes them more interesting to invest.
yunita

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:59:25 AM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh

all this because many new users are interested in investing in bitcoin, a lot of success stories that come from bitcoin users so they become interested, this is what makes the market demand increased so the price goes up
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:08:35 AM

For what i observed why bitcoin is moving fast, people are gaining interest in bitcoin. I have noticed there are lot people who invested and will invest in bitcoin everynow and then. In fact i didnt expect that my mom invested in bitcoin. I was shocked when my sis told me so. Even those people who are not computer or internet savy are getting involve as long as they have proper guidelines from family and friends. Million of people are now in bitcoin so as expected bitcoin value is soaring high.
Flexibit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:15:27 AM

Some leading economists and financiers are calling bitcoin a bubble and a fraud, but industry insiders say they think it's only going to get bigger as it gains more widespread acceptance. When demand is more than supply the price goes up every time. Demand itself is what bitcoin move this quick. Bitcoin price is going up so fast because suddenly a lot more people than before want to buy coins and less people want to sell it. Bitcoin price is going up so fast because suddenly a lot more people than before want to buy coins and less people want to sell it.  Investors have been buying in this year out of "FOMO," or the fear of missing out.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:16:49 AM

which makes the movement of bitcoin very quickly is from the influence of very high demand and the more difficult to get the bitcoin it will be more expensive.
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:19:52 AM

all this because many new users are interested in investing in bitcoin, a lot of success stories that come from bitcoin users so they become interested, this is what makes the market demand increased so the price goes up

The success story from experience people make us or anothers people have the same interest to join in bitcoin world. Why bitcoin move so fast? Because people think if not start now then will be late.

Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:48:12 AM

Bitcoin to move so fast because many people now support bitcoin. So it makes the demand to bitcoin increase while the number of bitcoin is not too much only 21 million coins when compared with enthusiasts who exceed the number of coins. this causes the price to rise. because as the law of the market when a good thing becomes scarce and more and more enthusiasts then what will happen is the price will rise. And also with many countries that legalize bitcoin. so no wonder why bitcoin prices so fast
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:57:41 AM

it looks like bitcoin is moving very fast because of the very high demand of bitcoin and very limited availability, it makes bitcoin move very fast and the higher the price.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:23:45 AM

I guess the reason is that it has the highest demand in the market today that many people are investing in it either through investment, trades or mining.  Individuals trying to put up some budget-friendly rigs to mine bitcoins while others were patiently doing some campaigns to earn and have a small share of the market.

Just recently, the increase of new investors on bitcoin have contributed to the price increase. More and more people have been wanting to buy BTC. Conversely, the high price of bitcoin has attracted more investors and sparked the interest of others. I guess a great deal of the positive feedback and good news about bitcoin has been contributing to the high demand. The fast growth of bitcoin is also due to the growing popularity and exposure of bitcoin.

Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:43:43 AM

This thing you need to do considering the market price also come fast moving. So, by buying cheap bitcoin prices, you can then sell them.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:12:37 AM

The price of bitcoin goes up so fast is because it is like a hype train that a lot of people are investing in. The price of bitcoin is affected by the demand of people and bitcoin is becoming a thing now.
It all depends on the demand and supply of bitcoin. With the passage of time, the demand of bitcoin is increasing which very much is resulting in the market price of bitcoin to rise to this value and that too in a time span of less than 10 years.

I am very much hopeful that bitcoin will continue to flourish in the very similar fashion as there will be more people who will be investing in bitcoin in the days to come.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:50:30 AM

The number of users who continuously invest in Bitcoin varies. For this reason, sudden price changes come to fruition. In addition, Bitcoin is influenced by the news on the agenda and is highly influenced by US policy. Last week Nicehash's hacking resulted in a frightening decline in Bitcoin prices. If the bitcoin came back at the old price, it will be quite moving this week.

That’s a lie, Bitcoin can’t be influenced by the media in terms of going up in price rate, the only way media can affect Bitcoin is when they give negative feedbacks that will cause people to withdraw the money they have invested which will lead to the price of Bitcoin falling to a lower rate.

Yes, I know that lots of people invest into bitcoin daily, but does that mean that there are no people withdrawing their investment daily?
carlos64

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:55:02 AM

I think because many people now knows about bitcoin and because of the price now they think its an easy money but the truth is its not you should work hard and learn to take the risk to make the best of it
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:00:13 AM

Bitcoin price move fast one of the most reason is the demand and many investors that why bitcoin price rapidly increasing, bitcoin will become so popular now because of it value. Better to buy bitcoin now.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:16:52 AM

As there are many people getting into bitcoin, demand is getting high, therefore the value is going up. Many are investing into it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:21:34 AM

I think the user factor is increasing drastically, bitcoin stock is very limited so if there is a 100% increase then the impact will be very fast. In addition, the trend of bitcoin usage at the end of the year is always increasing so as to make the price move very fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: