Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late for someone with a small savings to get involved in Bitcoin?  (Read 882 times)
davejot

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:08:27 AM

You can try your hand at Altcoins such as IOTA, NEO etc. You can also take part in Bounties and Airdrops to get tokens on new ICOs for free.
You can find the bounties posted on the forum over here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

I follow DLavrov on his telegram group (15k + members) for investing tips and market predictions.

Hope this helps!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:28:14 AM

no! its never too late if you really want to have/buy bitcoin, even you are a average person that not too much have savings to buy a piece of very precious bitcoin, you can still have a chance to get involve in bitcoin, because more and more people are getting involve in this bitcoin not just because bitcoin is very popular and indemand but bitcoin is a very all time best investment program that you had never miss to take a shot. like how small bitcoin before and now you witness the progress of bitcoin within a few months. thats a proof that bitcoin is unstoppable and its never too late to get involve.
MkGregor

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

Bitcoinus Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:10:02 AM

Don't get into it right now, wait till 2018. It will drop after New Year. Spend this time learning about trading and chart patterns, blockchain technology, etc

BITCOINUS // BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING  (https://www.bitcoinus.io/)
jercynjeth

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:23:42 AM

I think its not too late to be the one  of the member of bitcoin., because there's no one will stop this progress of bitcoin., until you get older it will never stop this program., so what are you waiting for its not too late to be the one of it!., come and join!
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:28:53 PM

I'm in the same boat, thinking about putting some small savings in. I stalled on buying back when it was $400 a coin because I didn't believe in it. There's no way I'm not buying in now.

I wasn't even aware of the potential dip in btc coming around New Years; thanks for the heads up. I think that btc will be $500,000 - $1mil per coin at some point, but then again I'm extremely new to this and may be overly optimistic.

wufeng364

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:10:57 PM

It's a personal credit system. It's never too late.
 Grin Grin Grin
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:32:54 PM

It is not but maybe think about investing or trading some other coins to just increase your wallet and risk with them, after that you will be able to just invest in btc.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:16:12 PM

It's a personal credit system. It's never too late.
 Grin Grin Grin
Definitely and he could just invest in small alt which could just pump and after that just trade it to btc or invest in it.
qq1041414104

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:32:25 AM

It's not too late, and many people believe there's still a lot of room for BTC to appreciate, and if you're optimistic, it's still great for buying now, and you never know where it's at. I hope my answer can help you.
Master Third

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:39:31 AM

I think it is not too late. All of us have time for invest for investment but not all of us have an instant enough money to invest. So if you have that bothake it now don't lost the chance. I'm just newbie here sharing my thoughts.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:05:15 AM

It is not too late to invest in BITCOIN because I believe that the price of Bitcoin will continously go upwards. Now is also the best time to invest because in the future you will regret the price for not having investing in the price today.

You can also join airdrops or free coins in exchange for ETHEREUM then TO BTC

Invest also in altcoins look for top 20 altcoins. Read before investing. You dont wanna lose your money right?

babay_ko

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:24:13 AM

I think it's never too late to invest, but now it will be better to invest your money in altcoyins. The most promising I see are NEM Ripple IOTA

arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:59:38 AM

There is no such thing as too late in the world of business especially to include investments in bitcoin because of its increasing value. You just have to be optimist and open minded in this kind of industry.

Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:55:04 PM

I have known some people who started small amount, but with their hardwork and clever moves, they have earned hundreds of thousands now. Yes,  bitcoin value is too high at the moment, and the small amount we have can be very tiny to purchase btc,  but it is in our hands to make our money big. If the price will go up and up,  we can also benefit from it. Doing some research also will be very helpful and then invest on what you think will do good  on the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ExOforever

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:50:01 PM

No it's not, me too I am new in bitcoin i have only 100$ in my pocket I will try to invest my money. I will try my luck here, because someone said the higher risk I made, the higher profit I will earn.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:26:01 PM

It is never too late, even if you want to invest low amount of dollars just do this and maybe after some time learn how to trade and increase your savings by doing that.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Estrath

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:15:16 PM

I think the main problem is that you will be giving your last money ( as far as I understand ). So you will lose all your nerve cells looking on stock quotes. Try to put in the money you are comfortable with, this way you will act more rational.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
jama2905

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:16:42 PM

Always invest money you can afford to lose and don't expect a quick windfall. Dollar cost averaging with Bitcoin (buying a fraction per month) and investing in some altcoin is your best bet. This is a long term investment LTC rose from $2 to $48  in 2013 and crashed back to $3 before rising again this year to $300.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:44:03 AM

A friend of mine began talking about Bitcoin with me a few months ago... When it was valued at $2,000 a piece. A price point in which I can work with!
Within what feels like a blink of an eye, it's now at $15 k and all I can wonder is how a "small timer" like me can get involved. Have I missed the mark?

Even though you weren't able to get in when bitcoin is at $2,000, you can still buy it now if you intend to hold it for the long term. Bitcoin would continue to increase as long as there would be no major event that would make its price go down and would make people not to buy it. You are not required to purchase a whole bitcoin because it is divisible by satoshis so you can just buy a portion of it and then store in your wallet for maybe years. You can also buy bitcoin as a gateway for you to buy other altcoins that has still potential to increase in value.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:07:52 AM

I dont think it's not too late because I have heard more people become interested in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Crytpocurrency is the mainstream and spreading in social media. Even my friend introduces this and inspired me to get involved in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: