Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:43:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So XRP is down at 1257sats! Is it wise to buy now?  (Read 241 times)
yuno (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Youtube Influencer

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:43:18 PM

My hands are itching Grin Is XRP guaranteed to go high this coming 2018?  Huh

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:37:14 PM

Ripple is not very profitable right now, why dont you invest your money on bitcoin? you have guaranteed profits in there instead of buying a coin that has already x10 it's value in less than a year.

Well bitcoin has already did more than x10 in a year too, but bitcoin is much more solid than ripple, and it has much more adoption than ripple.

And xrp is still at the same price, 0,24 cents each one of them, i dont know how can you make profit of a coin that has been between $0,18 - $0,25 for more than months.

Why dont you look to invest into Stellar? They are one of the most profitable coins at the moment.
yuno (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Youtube Influencer

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:52:25 PM

Ripple is not very profitable right now, why dont you invest your money on bitcoin? you have guaranteed profits in there instead of buying a coin that has already x10 it's value in less than a year.

Well bitcoin has already did more than x10 in a year too, but bitcoin is much more solid than ripple, and it has much more adoption than ripple.

And xrp is still at the same price, 0,24 cents each one of them, i dont know how can you make profit of a coin that has been between $0,18 - $0,25 for more than months.

Why dont you look to invest into Stellar? They are one of the most profitable coins at the moment.

Woah thanks for the info Sir! I believe you but I don't see Stellar in Bittrex I think Stratis is profitable too right?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: