Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:12:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins with great Potential  (Read 1083 times)
apoorvashah (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:53:46 PM

Hey guys,

I started looking in to altcoins recently and wanted to do some reserach and get some opinions from people before i invest in them. i wanted to check with crypto experts here about their views and opinions of some other good coins to invest in. If there are some other coins that you guys think have a better technology please suggest. if you suggest it would be nice if you can explain the reason behind it. we all can learn from each other and invest in some real deal. hoping for a constructive discussion here. thanks

Here are my picks:

Sia coin: cloud storage renting. very good idea as lot of big companies are looking for storage issue to be fixed.

Golem: u can lend computing power and earn golem for that.

Quantum Ledger : only secured chain against quantum computers

Coss: they are trying to do multiple things at one place. exchange, pos, etc. definitely a good potential there. i am not sure which ones are better than coss.

ETN: one of the biggest crowd support for an ico. lot of hype.One thing i like about it is, that they are the only one in crypto market trying to get viral with there mining on smartphone idea. obviously, its a simulation but u get paid in etn. very viral concept as anyone can download app and start mining. while all other coin are harder for general public to buy as not everyone knows how to get btc and then go to exchange for alt. too many things to follow for no technical people

Hemp or Pot coin: actually not sure which one has good potential in this weed market. they have no unique feature. but definitively it has a big industry. would love some feedback on this other coins related to this market

Thanks,
A

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:32:14 PM

WAVES: A decentralized tradig platform that can also function like ethereum. It seeks to decentralize trading by tokenization and might be the next ethereum since it's features is not that far from it. In fact, it can do more than what ETH can. Besides running smart contracts it can function as an exchange. Also, there are a lot of ongoing developments on it right now and I think it is still the best time to enter waves now that it is only sitting at 8$ price. I am sure this would be one of the most pumped coins in 2018.
ceyceyki

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:34:44 PM

I like vertcoin, I earned too much with this altcoin. But nowadays IOTA is a star in altcoins. I invested on IOTA and I will hold it for 2 years at least. I will forget about IOTA and we will see what is gonna happen.

apoorvashah (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:18:16 AM

IOTA;The tangle technology something very promising especially for IoT and machine to machine, it might be the next ethereum (in term of price)  Wink
We have to wait for a dip, it has made 800% in 1 month, it will calm down by the end of the year, its rise was exponential not like EOS whose rise is healthier.

one of the best alt out there. i missed the train but worth geting few of them for sure
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:29:22 AM

from some alt, I prefer golem and sia coin. but you can do research on dash and monero and I'm sure will be nice in the future.
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:50:50 AM

Take a look in nxt coin, it is bumping right now!

Nxt has a huge versatility and it had a monstrous increase of 300% in last 7 days.
neobao

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:01:22 AM

WAVES: A decentralized tradig platform that can also function like ethereum. It seeks to decentralize trading by tokenization and might be the next ethereum since it's features is not that far from it. In fact, it can do more than what ETH can. Besides running smart contracts it can function as an exchange. Also, there are a lot of ongoing developments on it right now and I think it is still the best time to enter waves now that it is only sitting at 8$ price. I am sure this would be one of the most pumped coins in 2018.

Hi there. Do you know where can I find information about Waves and/or where I can buy it? I've seen many people talking about it but couldn't find their website/post.
Thank you!
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:02:36 AM

I prefer monero and lite coin because it has a fast transaction you can also research what coin do you want to join into but still read the ico or their whitepaper in order for you to know what are the objective or the team for the future of their coin
Specialforce

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:05:03 AM

Dash and monero is the best currently for my own needs and the abilities of the coin but still it is better to make your research in order for you to no make mistake easily and made yourself better

Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:08:56 AM

There is a lot of coin that has infinite  possibilities with the alt coin you just need to find it but also you can ask your fellow crypto currency friwnd and ask what is their current ico and join them because the higher your friend rank is the more experience he have

Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:12:49 AM

I prefer golem although i do not actually buy the altcoin but whenever i ask for some altcoin to invest he prefer it but i am still doing my research in order for it to find that perfect or suitablr altcoin for me because there is a lot of altcoin out there you just need to make your own research
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:13:05 AM

threadstarter,  you can check this website. they have the list of top altcoins as of today. They currently offer cryptocurrency and equity forecasts https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions/. In addition to the forecasts, they provide a daily news https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-news/  that offers a focus on the most promising cryptocurrencies and successful forecasts of the last days/weeks.

Hope  this help!
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:13:56 AM

Not sure which one to suggest you because likely you will see a fall in it's price the very next day.

For now though like seriously i think it's better to stay away from alts btc is literally on fire and this fire isn't going to stop anytime soon. Instead hold btc now and buy alts during a fall.

My long term holds were always eth , xmr and ltc. Eth and xmr are on the rise but ltc is yet to show any signs.
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:14:25 AM

Cardano (ADA), has a great future. This will be the true  ethereum killer.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:49:59 AM

Posts like these will basically just have people post the coin they are currently investing in saying it will moon or be the next eth or whatever.

So instead of doing that I will offer some advice on how to determine the viability of a coin or project.

We are in a bubble phase in crypto.
BTC's rise is completely out of hand, icos are oversaturating investors, and altcoins are a dime a dozen.

So at this stage, the important thing to look at is not their whitepaper, but their actual product.
If they don't have one, that automatically is a huge red flag.
If they don't have one, but they are actively developing it with update every couple weeks, then that is just a yellow card.

The altcoin world is picking up speed in competitiveness as multiple projects with similar concepts are out and about.

Great ideas (like golem) will die out unless they have something working right now because there are so many other similar projects that are ahead in terms of development.

canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:28:37 AM

Some people find it difficult to make a decision, live in doubt and lose opportunities, and even more, like to criticize those who are sincere in their opinions.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:43:37 AM

Altcoins are for sale now. They are very cheap due to Bitcoin hype and upcoming fork. These are my choices of altcoins with great potential:

IOTA - The altcoin which has no transaction fees. Transaction fees in Bitcoin are very high. Many people will likely shift to IOTA after the fork. The blockchain killer.
RIPPLE - There are lots of upcoming events for this coin. It will surely pump this 2018. Grab yours now while it is still cheap.
CARDANO - It has high potential to replace Ethereum. Good technology. It is the blockchain 3.0.
XTRABYTES - The most undervalued coin in the market. Designed to provide significant increases in security. Will surely rise to the moon this coming year.

These are my personal choice. Do your own research about it. Happy trading!
Dr0idGuru

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:49:28 AM

I like OMG and APPC (AppCoins, from Aptoide).
APPC has more potential because they have already 200 million users and inside the app store there are a lot of room to tokens.
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:53:07 AM

yes, all the altcoins are potentially with new coin coins emerging, basically the newest coin that issued it is as a driver of the price of the other coin .. we can follow the ICO by observing the course of the ICO from beginning to end, and we can find information from various links or channels that discuss about ICO.
beachbummer

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:25:25 AM

I prefer monero and lite coin because it has a fast transaction you can also research what coin do you want to join into but still read the ico or their whitepaper in order for you to know what are the objective or the team for the future of their coin

Agreed that Monero and Lite coin are very good alt coins to hodl.

If you are looking into ICOs, you will really need to be careful about what you are getting into. Even if the whitepaper is good, it may just be a false promise. Even if the team sincerely believes in the white paper, the practical implementations might overwhelm them...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: