Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:40:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to ETH?  (Read 939 times)
nextel

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:14:20 AM

Ethereum experienced sudden network congestion this week but even though Bitcoin price surge is unstoppable, Ethereum will remain stable as you can see the price graph that it only has slightly price drop and remain stable.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:14:47 AM

The reason why network is congested is because of the game called crypto kitties which eth has released.

You are right, this game is very hot recently, and a lot of transactions from this game makes the etherium network very crowded, some ico projects have to delay their ico sale because of this, I think the etherium should solve this problem ASAP.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
nextel

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:17:49 AM

I can't send anything with mew? Is there any problem with eth network? do you have the same experience?
yes,
  it seems not only you who have problems in delivery in et, it also happened to me. I think this is just a network problem and will soon be fixed. let's give them time to recover their system.

Its a problem from the network congestion but I'm not sure there is a fix in the short term, their next big update is still several months away. I think it's going to be like bitcoin where people just need to pay a higher fee or wait a long time.

Bitcoin will have a moment to stop soon and that will be the best time for Ethereum to strike back. People normally are some kind of greedy personality when it comes into profit and would choose the more profit generator than other stable investments or businesses.
That makes Bitcoin surge and ending Altcoins being dumped and Ethereum's network become congested.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:18:36 AM

I wonder what will be the opinion of those ETH believers about being the fastest and cheapest transactor of all. Seems that in every cryptocurrency congestion can happen not only with bitcoin nor ETH. I'm into these kitties but this seem to be the primary suspect of why ETH is starting to have slower network these days. Kitty katkat meow meow.
It's frustrating , I can't use etherdelta
You can even wait for a while before everything settles.

for sure they now change their mind lol Smiley i was used to be that one because before i believe that etherium is fast and cheap when compared to bitcoin that is expensive and slow at the same time but now i already change my mind becaue of this issue that were are facing now. im also pissed and kinda angry because my eth transactions are still pending after i send some of my eth to changelly because i want to convert my eth to bitcoin urgently for some reason. i though etherdelta is only affected with this problem but i was wrong Sad  i guess i all i gotta do for now is wait until the etherium network has been cleared up totally. also cryptokitties wont be slow if the devs can add other payment options like bitcoin or another type of altcoin not just eth only.
nextel

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:21:25 AM

The reason why network is congested is because of the game called crypto kitties which eth has released.

You are right, this game is very hot recently, and a lot of transactions from this game makes the etherium network very crowded, some ico projects have to delay their ico sale because of this, I think the etherium should solve this problem ASAP.

I don't think it's the main reason why network congestion that we experienced this week and from the past few days.
Kitties aren't the reason but dumping Altcoins and shifted Bitcoin that causes Bitcoin price surge rapidly this month.

Zerosk

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:14:01 AM

Ethereum Network was clogged by CryptoKitties  Grin

I must admit though, its a fun APP!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:24:14 AM

Ethereum is on its high rookie dats, but seems btc is growing very fast, altcoins and ethereum is being dumped by the btc and many coins or crypto are overlapped by the btc because of its high value and rapid growth, many coins are on problem including ethereum, and since ethereum is good and helpful i think they should continue to grow.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:27:30 AM

Ethereum is on its high rookie dats, but seems btc is growing very fast, altcoins and ethereum is being dumped by the btc and many coins or crypto are overlapped by the btc because of its high value and rapid growth, many coins are on problem including ethereum, and since ethereum is good and helpful i think they should continue to grow.
Eth have some congestion but it doesnt mean that the dev already having problem its a good sign that they can update their network an improve for
more transaction to happen, the current value is just a temporary one for sure after some time it will goes big just needed to wait for btc to have some
steady position for a while.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:29:48 AM

Because of a game all operations are locked in the world coin. for that reason the value is also falling. but it will survive this density (which will get through) and if it starts to work properly it will give a serious test. then I think you will rise to the base. I need to see these times as buying opportunities. the end result is that even if these coins can be used even at the time of taking bread, they must come to the point where such densities can be easily avoided. the only game is doing it, what if tomorrow any popular game will accept payment with eth?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:39:14 PM

I wonder what will be the opinion of those ETH believers about being the fastest and cheapest transactor of all. Seems that in every cryptocurrency congestion can happen not only with bitcoin nor ETH. I'm into these kitties but this seem to be the primary suspect of why ETH is starting to have slower network these days. Kitty katkat meow meow.
It's frustrating , I can't use etherdelta
You can even wait for a while before everything settles.

eth has good future, many projects are based on it
It has a good future and if you are serious with Ethereum, look on it's smart contracts and there are even more projects that are ready for it's innovation. While bitcoin has been down for a while but it pumped again immediately most of the alts now including ETH are in good stand so just keep on buying the same thing bitcoin and ETH if you really want to have a good future like these coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:01:36 AM

Cryptokities is one of the main reason why ETHEREUM is not working properly right now.. I am mad because I can't send ETH and make transaction but after researching and reading I found that there is a lot of traffics on internet where the ETHEREUM is running . And also to that type of game I guess.
The gwei is not needed to these issue how I knew it because after lot of transaction . The same gwei or fee is what I used but now my transaction is still pending due to thet crypto skities or something
but it is now fixed but lots of my transactions where get bad jump because of the congestion huhuhuh
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:24:01 AM

Cryptokities is one of the main reason why ETHEREUM is not working properly right now.. I am mad because I can't send ETH and make transaction but after researching and reading I found that there is a lot of traffics on internet where the ETHEREUM is running . And also to that type of game I guess.
The gwei is not needed to these issue how I knew it because after lot of transaction . The same gwei or fee is what I used but now my transaction is still pending due to thet crypto skities or something
but it is now fixed but lots of my transactions where get bad jump because of the congestion huhuhuh
Cryptokities are currently making problems, I also can not send tokens to the exchanger via ETH wallet. I think the issue in circulation should install a high gwei gas that does not make sense and just a game.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:54:36 PM

You need to increased gas limit for fast transaction the problem is cryptokitties clogging ethereum lets have patience ethereum make it fix as soon as possible
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:02:05 PM

Now the etherium network has stabilized a bit, the excitement for cryptokitties is on the decline and transactions are sent with a transaction commission of 5 Gwei.I hope the developers will soon release a new update and in the future we will manage to avoid such problems in the future.
LetoII

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:03:11 PM

Now the etherium network has stabilized a bit, the excitement for cryptokitties is on the decline and transactions are sent with a transaction commission of 5 Gwei.I hope the developers will soon release a new update and in the future we will manage to avoid such problems in the future.

Still bullish about ETH, keep faith
Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:20:08 PM

Today the gas price is high( You can check it before making transactions here: https://ethgasstation.info/index.php
P.S. When these kitties will die?

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: