Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:57:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why these price increases are NOT a good thing. no FUD, all facts.  (Read 223 times)
Crypto Piece (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:48:50 PM

If bitcoin keeps going up at these rates we are going to see some seriously bad side effects here. you may not believe me, but all of these things are MAJOR issues.

* i only have enough room in the garage for 1 lambo. having to park the second lambo on the street is something i'm not comfortable with.

even at the best of times, my productivity at work has some serious holes in it.but recently i've noticed a direct relationship between the price of bitcoin and how much time i spend on reddit/gdax. by my calculations, when we hit 20k i will be spending exactly 61 minutes per hour looking at something crypto related. this is obviously impossible and will break time itself.

The memes. We aren't sure what happens when memes reach a critical mass, we just don't have the technology to determine this yet. so far the best theory modern science can come up with is it forms some kind of meme-black-hole which absorbs any and all memes which happen to cross the event horizon. after all memes haves been crushed into the singularity we will be left with only "is it too late to buy bitcoin" posts.
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:18:25 AM

If bitcoin keeps going up at these rates we are going to see some seriously bad side effects here. you may not believe me, but all of these things are MAJOR issues.

* i only have enough room in the garage for 1 lambo. having to park the second lambo on the street is something i'm not comfortable with.

even at the best of times, my productivity at work has some serious holes in it.but recently i've noticed a direct relationship between the price of bitcoin and how much time i spend on reddit/gdax. by my calculations, when we hit 20k i will be spending exactly 61 minutes per hour looking at something crypto related. this is obviously impossible and will break time itself.

The memes. We aren't sure what happens when memes reach a critical mass, we just don't have the technology to determine this yet. so far the best theory modern science can come up with is it forms some kind of meme-black-hole which absorbs any and all memes which happen to cross the event horizon. after all memes haves been crushed into the singularity we will be left with only "is it too late to buy bitcoin" posts.

It is what it IS, the USA is entering a second civil war

PPL need to get out of CHINA&USA and take their money, GOV has already created capital exit flow

With modern TSA you can't buy GOLD & run, they'll steal it ( cops )

So BITCOIN is the only exit strategy, like it or not BITCOIN will go to $100k in the coming year, and much higher in future, for the simple reason that there will be no other place to store your wealth in 'fluid' form

Real Estate is NOT safe in a civil war, winners redistribute all wealth, smart people bail before the shooting begins, thus RICH people are buying BITCOIN so they can have an anonymous stash, and go anywhere on earth to wait out the coming civil war in USA where population will drop from 330M to 80M ( google deagel report, cia/ford foundation population report for 2025 USA )
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:22:06 PM

It's what's gotta happen when there is a small supply left for Bitcoin and people need them to purchase specific items.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1]
  Print