Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:38:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How high do you think bitcoin will go in the next year?  (Read 1082 times)
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:26:55 AM

In my opinion I think it would take half a year to take it to 50k$ next year, bitcoin is rapidly increase its price in the sense that no one can predict its price how it will go, for now all we can do is to invest in it because of its promising increase of price.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:29:01 AM

What are your projections and why?   Thanks.
I think it will continue to be more expensive next year and hoping that it will do so. If it will be, surely the profit that will be earned by its users would be huge. I think next year it will be able to reach 20000 USD of market price and rhe demand will be higher for bitcoin. I am also hoping that Bitcoin will be legal to more countries so that more people will be able to make use of the advantages of Bitcoin.

ahmadhidayat27

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:38:55 AM

No one is able to predict how far bitcoin will climb the peak. Bitcoin prices require only 1 year of tremendous improvement. Bitcoin will continue to go crazy by the end of this year as people get more and more interested in bitcoin. So you should not miss this opportunity to invest your money into bitcoin.  Cheesy
wellbit

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:07:02 PM

I guess the price can reach more than USD 50000 easily, if the Nasdaq futures contracts would be implemented. It depends on how this CBOE will result. My bet is that will be a sucess, and more and more institucional investors will come. Do you see that Lionel Messi is investing in Bitcoins? Maybe it is the trigger to more overral acceptance of cryptocurrencies 
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:27:22 AM

What are your projections and why?   Thanks.
I think it will continue to be more expensive next year and hoping that it will do so. If it will be, surely the profit that will be earned by its users would be huge. I think next year it will be able to reach 20000 USD of market price and rhe demand will be higher for bitcoin. I am also hoping that Bitcoin will be legal to more countries so that more people will be able to make use of the advantages of Bitcoin.

My speculations will reach up to $20k , well it will depends upon the investors of the bitcoin around the world. Bitcoin is really amazing on its performance this year that breaks every record was made and still continue to increase. Soon, in the future bitcoin will used as the mode of payments for everybody that makes comfortable and easier to used well the price of bitcoin on that time will so high. I believed bitcoin will served as the future and will give a profit for all and for many.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:03:18 AM

I think bitcoin will continue to climb high because of its popularity and the higher demand cost its price to increase.I think bitcoin will reach $30000 by next year.

posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:22:22 AM

Looks very promising.  Hope it keeps going.
Well the bitcoin is unstoppable. Its increasing day by day. There is much time left before new year start and the price is increasing My prediction is it will change there speed gear and the price will reach up to 50,000$ per btc by next year end.  But we should not forgot about the forks. Some fork may also make hurdle in price increase,  its better to prepare yourself instead of predictions.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:17:54 AM

As what i see right now, Bitcoin has been reached 17418.99 US Dollar (USD) or equivalent to 875567.50 Philippine Peso (PHP) and compare to the past days, it reached 900k PHP. And i predicted that before this year ends, Bitcoin will reached 1Million Pesos and It will increase its price again and again. Bitcoin has been known by many and it will be popular to the whole world. If this happens, Bitcoin will increase and increase its price again and again.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:53:20 AM

Bitcoin price has been skyrocketed for six months or so. I believe Bitcoin would dominate next year too. 50K is very much on its reach. It could go even further.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:18:06 AM

$25,000 is a good, more conservative value to go with. The recent roller coaster was really just announcing to the world that this is something serious. It's about to get a little more controlled now that it's being "released" to the main US population. I know because I've been trying for months for people to pay attention, and after the past few days, my facebook inbox has been blowing up with people asking me to tell them more about this Bitcoin that I have been talking about.

We all hope and pray it will soar, but start with $25,000 and we are more likely to be really pleasantly surprised with the actual outcome.

We have our own perception on how high bitcoin will go next year. On my opinion, I would say It will bubble up by $25,000 but still depends the demand of users and investors throughout the world. On that case if it will reach that value, that would be risky by those users and investors will probably it will fall for a while but can burst up suddenly. As its performance this year, its great but in the future we can tell if it can increase but I still hoping to increase as I already invest some bitcoins that I have.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:46:25 AM

as many people said , bitcoin is really unpredictable but one thing for sure it can go over 25$ next year and it can still surge for up to 50$ to $100 by the mid month of 2018 as expected and speculated by everyone else but of course thats not the highest possible value that bitcoin can reach, itll still boom until theres a supply of bitcoin that can be mined.  although some other alts will also follow like etherium and bitcoincash because people will likey switch on these coins if bitcoin are not mineable anymore.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:47:18 AM

Looks very promising.  Hope it keeps going.
Well the bitcoin is unstoppable. Its increasing day by day. There is much time left before new year start and the price is increasing My prediction is it will change there speed gear and the price will reach up to 50,000$ per btc by next year end.  But we should not forgot about the forks. Some fork may also make hurdle in price increase,  its better to prepare yourself instead of predictions.

Same as the user mentioned bitcoin is completely unstoppable and unpredictable. I'm not sure how high or low bitcoin will go by the upcoming year. With the growth that has happened till year, I made myself a calculation and predicted the price to be above $40000 by the year end. As it is completely technology backed, anything could happen and let's hope for the growth.

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:38:36 AM

During the next year, surely the price will be on the top of all cryptocurrency. but I guess that in the first months the price will grow so rapidly, it will be probably over of 30k in 1st February 2018, and subsequently there will be a small diminution.
Then in some period of time, the price of bitcoin will become so powerful maybe over 60K.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:07:59 PM

Looking at increases of previous years the following possibilities could come true

(2012-2013) 37k
(2013-2014) 1385k
(2014-2015) 7k
(2015-2016) 27k
(2016-2017) 45k
(2018-2018) 444k

I personally like the 1385k and 444k prognosis  Cool

45k would be the most likely

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:39:12 PM

my prediction is that it will reach $25000 by next year,  it is speculated by experts to be $40000 by the mid of 2018, again altcoins are having a good future but it can't reach near bitcoin.

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:06:37 PM

Virtual currencies were completely functional upon the speculations as well the market demand that takes place with other assets available. The price for the upcoming year is expected to be more than $40000, this is just a prediction and the variation takes place between time.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:57:03 PM

If you are looking for the speculative price in new year, well the price i guess will be $20k+ because mostly of the price is taking a few hundred+ everyday that's why it came to $18k at this day. If this will continue to rise in the upcoming days i'm sure that the price will be in an extreme high level and this is not a good sign for anyone to buy since it is too high at the moment. I wonder when will be the bubbles so that we could still buy a cheaper Bitcoin to hold.

CryptoCurr

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:48:54 PM

Well, i think bitcoin price will reach $50,000 next year, and if it has a successful run like this year the price may reach even up to $100,000.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:00:34 AM

If you are looking for the speculative price in new year, well the price i guess will be $20k+ because mostly of the price is taking a few hundred+ everyday that's why it came to $18k at this day. If this will continue to rise in the upcoming days i'm sure that the price will be in an extreme high level and this is not a good sign for anyone to buy since it is too high at the moment. I wonder when will be the bubbles so that we could still buy a cheaper Bitcoin to hold.
I think next year Bitcoin's price will be double that of the current price. It's not impossible if we keep in mind the recent development of the price. Maybe even Bitcoin price will increase much more than we expect. Apart from that, we must know that there will also be hardfork and various phenomena about Bitcoin. We must be ready and not to panic. I wish I could collect enough Bitcoin to double it. I advise you not to wait for a price reduction to buy Bitcoin, it will be very difficult. We should collect while we still can through buying or working.
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:20:09 AM

I think it is entirely possible that bitcoin reaches something between 30k and 40k it is going to do it just out of inertia, so it is not like we need any kind of special reason to reach that price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: