Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:46:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Dwelling on Your “I Should Have” Bitcoin Anxiety  (Read 357 times)
6wilson (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:58:32 PM

So let’s get this straight: you should be a bitcoin millionaire right now only you’re not because you
a) sold too soon
b) bought too late
c) disregarded your mate’s advice
d) lost your hard drive
e) went all in on feathercoin.

Welcome to the club. You’re not alone, but that knowledge will come as little comfort when you’re lying awake at night cursing your stupidity. We can’t turn back time, but we can dispense some sound advice that should help put your hard luck story in perspective.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:06:10 AM

"All in on feather coin" lmao

This is very common in really every single market. Selling early is a big complain that I hear very often, and if you keep a negative attitude you certainly wont be going anywhere. We have all made bad investments, or missed out on investments. That's life. I think even in the space right now, people are way to concerned with the fiat price of bitcoin which scares me.

Positivebetting
JTPhotography

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:22:17 AM

I should have avoided this thread about bitcoin because now I’m depressed.
TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:41:38 AM

I think all of us have been experienced the same things, sold early, didn't buy Bitcoins when the price is lower and now being depressed all over again because of that big mistakes, yes we should regret whatever decisions we have made but always remember that we have a lot of time and Bitcoin is just starting to be on the mainstream scene. We will have a lot of time and chances to earn more and be knowledgeable enough on Bitcoin, don't just waste your time being depressed all over again regretting your past decisions.

Beefcake

Activity: 279
Merit: 132

Beefcake!!!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:51:28 AM

I strongly suggest everyone do everything they can to avoid emotional investing.  I have done stupid things and lost money but I learned from it every time.

But I didn't start to win more than lose until I learned how to not invest emotionally.  This was important for me.  Now I win some and lose some, but I win far more often than I lose.  Evaluate, learn, move on.

There is a great opportunity every day of the week.  Don't stress about stuff you didn't do.  But also remember that for every investment that ends up with massive returns, there are many thousands of investments that do not.  It is unrealistic to expect to get rich quick and it is pointless to beat yourself up for not investing in something that you didn't even know existed.  And if you want to find the next bitcoin and buy it when it is near worthless, get ready to do some homework.  Good luck everyone!
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:25:40 AM

No one should feel regret because of selling early. Let's be honest, even if we had bought when bitcoin was like $1 per coin, we would have sold at $10. If not at 10, then at 100. No one would have hodl'd religiously until we reached $15K, so it's perfectly normal to cash out when you feel like you have made enough money for the moment.

tanghere1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:34:17 AM

I think all of us experienced all of these at least once. You're right life goes on it's not the end of the world be wiser next time.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: