Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:10:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will pay .00055 BTC for coinbase wallet screenshot  (Read 378 times)
Hawk77 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:19:24 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 01:48:34 AM by Hawk77

I find bitcoin incredibly interesting and I know it sounds weird especially from someone's first post,
but Im extremely interested in seeing a coinbase wallet with a high balance (3+ BTC).
Just want to live vicariously through some of the lucky few  Cheesy
I would be willing to pay .00055BTC to anyone who could send me a screenshot of their coinbase wallet? I figured this forum was the best place to ask.
 Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
projectcentipede

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:23:57 AM

sure send me the bitcoin first though
Hawk77 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:25:24 AM

Is it a coinbase Wallet?
PM me your address.

Just so you know, if you don't send a screenshot, I will give negative trust based upon a faulty transaction; Is this okay with you?
Cyberczar

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:34:30 AM

I find bitcoin incredibly interesting and I know it sounds weird especially from someone's first post,
but Im extremely interested in seeing a coinbase wallet with a high balance (3+ BTC).
Just want to live vicariously through some of the lucky few  Cheesy
I would be willing to pay .00055BTC to anyone who could send me a screenshot of their coinbase wallet? I figured this forum was the best place to ask.
 Smiley
It's absolutely incredulous for anyone to believe you. However, I'm sure you would almost certainly get what you wanted because we live in a world where money rules.

Now let me guess. You've been in this forum and know your way around. So you just created this alt account to hide the fact that you wanted to do something nefarious.

Knowing the forum, you knew this isn't the right section to make such a demand or request because if you did it the right place, you'd be busted as a scammer.

Now, why do you need a screenshot of a coinbase wallet with substantial bitcoin balance in it?

To scam some gullible people out there with the misleading information that it's yours, isn't it.

That's bad...very bad.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:36:42 AM

Smiley
It's absolutely incredulous for anyone to believe you. However, I'm sure you would almost certainly get what you wanted because we live in a world where money rules.

Now let me guess. You've been in this forum and know your way around. So you just created this alt account to hide the fact that you wanted to do something nefarious.

Knowing the forum, you knew this isn't the right section to make such a demand or request because if you did it the right place, you'd be busted as a scammer.

Now, why do you need a screenshot of a coinbase wallet with substantial bitcoin balance in it?

To scam some gullible people out there with the misleading information that it's yours, isn't it.

That's bad...very bad.
you are smart ,i was wondering why he requested it
Hawk77 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:40:50 AM

Smiley

That's bad...very bad.

Lol no, not at all and I genuinely would send the bitcoin first.. I just think its very interesting how high the price is. I hardly have any bitcoin (mostly cannot afford it) and wanted to see what it looked like on the exchange I use
Hawk77 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:56:44 AM

Showing 1 confirmation, Can you please send as promised?
habibruis

Activity: 328
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:01:40 AM

You may try to make some bitcointalk users as idiots. I think you should not have asked coinbase wallet screenshot from someone in this condition.
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:45:04 AM

Smiley

That's bad...very bad.

Lol no, not at all and I genuinely would send the bitcoin first.. I just think its very interesting how high the price is. I hardly have any bitcoin (mostly cannot afford it) and wanted to see what it looked like on the exchange I use

That is the stupidest thing I have seen on here since yesterday. You want to see what it looks like? close your eyes and imagine lol. This is a pathetic attempt to either get login information or somehow trick you out of your bitcoin. There is no way someone would pay 0.0055 for a screenshot of someone else's account without an anterior motive. Also, to threaten someone with a negative feedback for trolling you is laughable. Your brand new account means nothing man. Go back into your hole.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: