Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:42:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DannyHamilton's Escrow Service  (Read 9781 times)
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:01:02 AM

you around for escrow? tryed the call me thing but didn't work

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 12:32:54 AM

maybe he's having a party or asleep.
I'm on GMT+8.

The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 01:05:39 AM

Anyone who's used this service care to vouch for the provider? I'll be needing an escrow real soon
and I've read far too many posts on John's thread regarding him being absent and not keeping his escrow service
users updated and I don't want to have to wait too long for a transaction to complete. Thanks in advance!
DannyHamilton (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 4656

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 01:21:11 AM

I'm around now.  I'm sorry I missed your call. I'm not sure why it didn't work for you, I've had other people contact me that way successfully in the past.

If you're still looking for this escrow, send me a PM with the details.

I'm on GMT+8.

No party. No sleep.  Just didn't receive the call for some unknown reason.
crashoveride54902

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 01:49:56 AM

Anyone who's used this service care to vouch for the provider? I'll be needing an escrow real soon
and I've read far too many posts on John's thread regarding him being absent and not keeping his escrow service
users updated and I don't want to have to wait too long for a transaction to complete. Thanks in advance!

i can vouch for danny and if you've read this thread and his trust you'd see...used him for about 25btc so far w/o problem Smiley

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
crashoveride54902

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 01:50:44 AM

I'm around now.  I'm sorry I missed your call. I'm not sure why it didn't work for you, I've had other people contact me that way successfully in the past.

If you're still looking for this escrow, send me a PM with the details.

I'm on GMT+8.

No party. No sleep.  Just didn't receive the call for some unknown reason.

i think google hung up on me lol

FatMagic

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:57:29 PM

Wanted to vouch for Danny. Did a $1000 transaction w/ another user, and Danny was spot on. He was extremely professional, communicated the entire time - asked good questions that I didn't think of during the transaction. Danny covered all the bases, and went above and beyond as well.

I highly recommend using Danny's Escrow service, and I plan on using him for the foreseeable future.

Thanks Danny!

El Extranjero

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:20:06 PM

I'd like to use your services Danny. I need you to please escrow .39 BTC. Let me know if you're available to do this.

DannyHamilton (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 09:34:43 PM

I'd like to use your services Danny. I need you to please escrow .39 BTC. Let me know if you're available to do this.

PM sent.
bitcoinmiami

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 10:33:46 PM

I am in the states and about to buy 1btc and would like to use you as an escrow. How do you prefer that I send you the money? What are my options?
Thank You.
DannyHamilton (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 10:53:33 PM

I am in the states and about to buy 1btc and would like to use you as an escrow. How do you prefer that I send you the money? What are my options?
Thank You.

PM sent.
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 06:47:05 PM

DannyHamilton just escrowed a transaction for me and everything went perfectly fine. I would call ours a nonstandard escrow, but he went to the trouble to accommodate us. Thanks, Danny!
wertbt

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:24:39 PM

I sent you a pm.
yoloswaglol

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:35:42 PM

Thank you Danny.

Sold a digital good using Danny's escrow service.
Danny is trustworthy and reliable.
Transaction went smoothly.

DannyHamilton (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:37:48 PM

I am not sure how to add 'Trust' to your profile, but please let me know how I can, you deserve it.

To add positive or negative trust for someone:

Click the "Trust" link under their name on the left side of the post (or near the bottom of their profile page).

Enter the amount of BTC (or equivalent value) that they could have taken if they were not trustworthy in the text box labeled "Risked BTC". It is okay to put 0 here if you are just making a general comment about whether you trust the person or not, and not commenting about a specific transaction.

If the person acted in an untrustworthy manner, then mark the "This This rating is negative" checkbox.

Optionally: If there is a URL with discussion about the transaction (or just general discussion about the reason the person is or isn't trustworthy), you can paste a link in the text box labeled "Reference link"

Type a short description about why you are leaving feedback in the text box labeled "Comments".

Click the "Submit" button.
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 06:19:02 AM

Hello,
Are you willing to do escrow for this design contest,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=366187.msg3914826#msg3914826
Reply in that thread if you are interested.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
DannyHamilton (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:43:42 PM

Hello,
Are you willing to do escrow for this design contest,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=366187.msg3914826#msg3914826
Reply in that thread if you are interested.

Posted reply in thread.  Send PM to contest organizer and ajax3592
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:38:30 AM

RESERVED FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS

Due to a variety of high priority obligations, I will not have enough time available to give escrow the proper attention is deserves until January 10.

Rather than provide an inferior and frustrating experience, I've chosen to suspend my escrow activities until that date.

Any currently pending escrow agreements will continue to be handled as promptly as I can, but I will not be initiating any new escrow agreements until after January 10.

Why?  Are you getting a license to act as an escrow agent on Jan 10?  Or are you just going to pretend you are an escrow agent and continue to operate illegally?

DannyHamilton (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 04:21:53 AM

Why?  Are you getting a license to act as an escrow agent on Jan 10?  Or are you just going to pretend you are an escrow agent and continue to operate illegally?

Link please to the United States licensing requirements imposed on an individual holding an item of value in escrow for a private (non real estate) transaction between two individuals?
bitcoinmiami

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 04:01:29 PM

Why?  Are you getting a license to act as an escrow agent on Jan 10?  Or are you just going to pretend you are an escrow agent and continue to operate illegally?

Link please to the United States licensing requirements imposed on an individual holding an item of value in escrow for a private (non real estate) transaction between two individuals?
Yea, id like to see that too.  Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: