Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:25:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]A2B TAXI - THE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-BASED TAXI PLATFORM  (Read 1203 times)
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:11:29 PM

Very interesting project, I've read the white paper but I didn't find token price so can please somebody tell me how much is token price right now and will it increase in the nearest future?

Here you can see the price of the token. Whether the price rises in the future ....... only Satoshi nagamoto knows that   Grin  Grin  Grin

ostsee77

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:18:09 PM

from 1-3 March, the pre-sale price is following :
12500 taxi token = 1 ETH. What if the eth price falls and is worth only 50% or 70% of today's price. ?
Does the token amount remain the same?
bradpeterson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:23:16 PM

Here you can see the price of the token. Whether the price rises in the future ....... only Satoshi nagamoto knows that   Grin  Grin  Grin
http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180115/myexouoj.jpg
Well, according to this picture the price shoud grow.
bradpeterson

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:30:35 PM

from 1-3 March, the pre-sale price is following :
12500 taxi token = 1 ETH. What if the eth price falls and is worth only 50% or 70% of today's price. ?
Does the token amount remain the same?
It shoud remain the same, to my mind that price int ETH is just for convenience because price of 1 token in USD is too low.
ostsee77

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:35:49 PM

Well, according to this picture the price shoud grow.

ahhhh. ico price. ok. I thought you meant november 2018  Grin
bradpeterson

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

Actually I meant price in general, I just haven't noticed that series b-d is about the ICO Cheesy
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:57:37 PM

Actually I meant price in general, I just haven't noticed that series b-d is about the ICO Cheesy
Okay, can we go deeply in details cuz I'm not quite sure I clearly understand all the small things  Grin
bradpeterson

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:26:20 PM

Okay, can we go deeply in details cuz I'm not quite sure I clearly understand all the small things  Grin
We talked about price of the tokens. In the ICO-info is stated that token price will grow but it's only about ICO period so i asked whether it grow after.
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:29:47 PM

Okay, can we go deeply in details cuz I'm not quite sure I clearly understand all the small things  Grin
We talked about price of the tokens. In the ICO-info is stated that token price will grow but it's only about ICO period so i asked whether it grow after.
I'm not sure whether there is any reason for token price to start losing its positions, once this company becomes a huge business giant, right?
bradpeterson

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:34:14 PM

I'm not sure whether there is any reason for token price to start losing its positions, once this company becomes a huge business giant, right?
Yeah, that's right except the situations which globally changes whole transport market.
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:39:26 PM

Yeah, that's right except the situations which globally changes whole transport market.
And how the changes with global market are about to define this company's future?
bradpeterson

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:41:43 PM

And how the changes with global market are about to define this company's future?
For example if somebody invents something better than taxi it will be bad for all taxi-related companies.
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:43:11 PM

For example if somebody invents something better than taxi it will be bad for all taxi-related companies.
I guess you are completely right with your opinion!
A2B Taxi Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 116

The first blockchain-based global taxi platform

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

I would love to see someday this will be all available in Tallinn.
The demand for taxi services exists.

Hello! A2B Taxi platform will be released in Tallin in Q4 2018. You can follow our roadmap here: https://a2btaxi.io/stage-roadmap/

Regards,
A2B Taxi Team

A2B TAXI TOKEN | Pre-ICO ▶ 1st March
A2B Taxi Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:44:33 AM

Very interesting project, I've read the white paper but I didn't find token price so can please somebody tell me how much is token price right now and will it increase in the nearest future?

Hi! TAXI token buyers purchase TAXI tokens with quite a significant discount in all stages of ICO. After the launch of the platform, we predict a higher demand for TAXI tokens as they will be sold for 27M USD and the turnover of A2B Taxi services after the platform launch will be approx. 650M USD. Our financial analysis was made based on A2B Taxi results in Vilnius, Lithuania – we have own taxi business, so our metrics are real and achievable.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask Smiley

Regards,
A2B Taxi Team

A2B Taxi Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

It is quite hard to predict the future that is so far from today. Maybe we will see green flying cars Smiley

If the industry faces further issues than now (unqualified drivers, bad customer experience, etc. - reasons why we are launching our platform), A2B Taxi will act in the best way to ensure TAXI token growth, customers, and drivers satisfaction, but we are not afraid of changes in the industry as our team members have more than 10 years experience in this market.

Regards,
A2B Taxi Team

mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:48:44 PM

Hello everyone

Here is the link to the French translation of the ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2875361.new#new

Regards.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
sacx

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:01:09 AM

Hi... Great Idea.

I have a quick question. Actually in Germany there is no Uber allowed, because it is a threat for the licensed taxi drivers.

We have the normal "yellow" Taxis and another company called Minicar and I'm sure there are also much more.

How will you attract professional taxi drivers to join your company? To you pay more than they get actually payed?
How do you plan to distribute the cars? Will your company buy a car pool and make them green Smiley or is every taxi driver able to buy its own car and convert it into an A2B taxi?

In Germany we have many different taxi vehicles ranged from VW, Mercedes, Skoda and so on... as far as I know the drivers buy the car themselves
ostsee77

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

Follow the link to find more info on how to win a Tesla Model S:
http://a2btaxi.io/win-tesla.html
good luck
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:27:36 PM

A2B Taxi ICO stage A is active via smart contract. Bonus = 15% 1 ETH = 10 000 TAXIs, in order to participate in the crowdsale visit our website a2btaxi.io
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: