Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:54:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan Request  (Read 413 times)
saltyhoe (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:38:51 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 12:53:58 AM by saltyhoe

Hi fellow bitcoiners,

an unusual request over here but i need a loan of 0.05 btc. I will repay in 1-2 months depends on how quick i pick my old buisiness back up. I will repay with an interest of 30%. Im pretty confident that ill make the moeny back in less then a month. Don't trust me? I can provide any needing information. No bullshit serious talk only. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

kind regards,
DG
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:07:46 AM

Hi fellow bitcoiners,

an unusual request over here but i need a loan of 0.05 btc. I will repay in 1-2 months depends on how quick i pick my old buisiness back up. I will repay with an interest of 30%. Im pretty confident that ill make the moeny back in less then a month. Don't trust me? I can provide any needing information. No bullshit serious talk only. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

kind regards,
DG

0 activity, no mention of collateral, newbie just asking for a loan of 830$. I'd recommend you read the stickies before Vod or some Green Trust dude paint you red
saltyhoe (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:09:39 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 01:22:41 AM by saltyhoe

Hi fellow bitcoiners,

kind regards,
DG

0 activity, no mention of collateral, newbie just asking for a loan of 830$. I'd recommend you read the stickies before Vod or some Green Trust dude paint you red

Im sorry but what do you mean with collateral?

EDIT: Mybad dude i read the stickies but i cant provide any collateral not that i can think of anything, thats why im asking the loan at first because im short on cash not going to lie. I like to change the newbie status asap.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:17:10 AM

Don't trust me?

Nope.  :/

You would just abandon the account.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
saltyhoe (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:37:28 AM

Don't trust me?

Nope.  :/

You would just abandon the account.

If you want to lend me 30K i can give my kidney as collateral? And why are assuming and blaming for every new user who asks for loan is scamming? I have seen you reply all over the loan section and you are pretty much only negative.
I already said no bs only serious talk. Just save my time and yours by not replying to me if you are not going to say anything productive.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:52:01 AM

And why are assuming and blaming for every new user who asks for loan is scamming?

Because every new person who comes into our clubhouse with a mask on and asks for money does not intend to pay it back.

Why would you pay it back, if you didn't have to?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:01:07 AM

an unusual request over here

Not at all, in fact this is the most common request over here: newbies asking for "loans" without collateral.

You, yourself have done it probably dozens of times allready. Did it ever worked? Aren't you tired of creating accounts and begging for free money?

Why don't you get a job instead, maybe because you are not of legal age? If this is the case, you can always make an account, contribue in a positive way to this forum and then earn money by participating in signature campaigns.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:04:07 AM

If you want to lend me 30K i can give my kidney as collateral?

I'll take both of your kidneys as collateral.

Daily dialysis treatments will remind you of your loan.

Oh, you pay all transaction fees and medical costs.   Wink

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:14:39 AM

This!

If you want to lend me 30K i can give my kidney as collateral?

I'll take both of your kidneys as collateral.

Daily dialysis treatments will remind you of your loan.

Oh, you pay all transaction fees and medical costs.   Wink

Best answer! I had a good laugh. Thanks Vod.
saltyhoe (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:08:31 AM

an unusual request over here

Not at all, in fact this is the most common request over here: newbies asking for "loans" without collateral.

You, yourself have done it probably dozens of times allready. Did it ever worked? Aren't you tired of creating accounts and begging for free money?

Why don't you get a job instead, maybe because you are not of legal age? If this is the case, you can always make an account, contribue in a positive way to this forum and then earn money by participating in signature campaigns.

Acctually this is my first account ever on this forum...... And after All I myself wrote in my post that I was open for any questions.. Instead of that im getting blamed for being a scammer al ready.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:43:59 AM

Instead of that im getting blamed for being a scammer al ready.

Love that.

Definition of already:
Code:
prior to some specified or implied time:

You just basically said you were planning to scam, but you got caught too soon to profit from it.  :/

TraderMJK

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:04:55 AM

My gut says that this loan request oddly stinks of someone else on this [lending] forum who very recently defaulted on a bunch of investors and posted in their thread today that they "found a new method" to earn profits.  I'm willing to be wrong but I don't think I am.
saltyhoe (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:03:28 AM

My gut says that this loan request oddly stinks of someone else on this [lending] forum who very recently defaulted on a bunch of investors and posted in their thread today that they "found a new method" to earn profits.  I'm willing to be wrong but I don't think I am.

I got ma own method thats All I know
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: