Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:36:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] United Open Currency Solutions (UNOCS) - Feather, Phenix and Worldcoin  (Read 19470 times)
apbyte

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:40:32 AM

I don't like that they extended the release, but they will stick to it.

Are you sure? want to bet on it? Cheesy

deadline ended and ... ... ... nothing Cheesy
Buffcorp

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:47:43 AM

EPIC FAIL
Exalt

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:51:27 AM

I don't like that they extended the release, but they will stick to it.

Are you sure? want to bet on it? Cheesy

deadline ended and ... ... ... nothing Cheesy

lol, tell me, how does it feel to have missed out?

amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:54:08 AM

Waiting... Tongue

It must be soon though, right?

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
negerkolle

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:59:14 AM

Good job, good effort guys!

If you didn't know this thing was going to fail after the first pushback of deadline I guess you just have not been around cryptos long enough. Such a good excuse they used too: "Due to concerns from several emails, we have taken steps to protect the system." Yeah, I'm sure a lot of concerned people e-mailing them about how they have to protect this secret mystery project. Good one!

Bunch of pumpers!
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 08:03:00 AM

Now the site says 3 more days.

I have lost interest in this, what a joke.
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 08:05:24 AM

How noob must you be to fall for these scams?

A new coin pops up every day and the creators and holders of that coin will do anything to increase its price (getting people to buy the coins from them for "good price"). Many of these scammers have succeeded and earned hundreds of bitcoins. This time they tried to pump the value by making a lot of services (whom a few or none actually exists, only domains) and this UNOCS and constant bumping of their threads.

Have you noticed how the "development" has disappeared right after the price goes down after pump? Oh btw there never was any development, PXC is 100% copy of Litecoin.

iANDROID

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Swiss Money all around me!

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 08:08:27 AM

torzsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 08:09:31 AM

If you didn't know this thing was going to fail after the first pushback of deadline I guess you just have not been around cryptos long enough. Such a good excuse they used too: "Due to concerns from several emails, we have taken steps to protect the system." Yeah, I'm sure a lot of concerned people e-mailing them about how they have to protect this secret mystery project. Good one!

Bunch of pumpers!

Well on PXC side I dont think its a pump and dump. If you followed the story there were a working open beta of an exchange, there is a poker and an escrow site. The devs invested too much energy to only dump their coins. If they only dumped, they earned a few thousands, it just doesnt make any sense.

UNOCS could be a good project, all these mess was just bad timing and marketing imho.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 08:10:23 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Rofl failure to provide on time  Wink

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 08:11:59 AM

Bunch of pumpers!

Well on PXC side I dont think its a pump and dump. If you followed the story there were a working open beta of an exchange, there is a poker and an escrow site. The devs invested too much energy to only dump their coins. If they only dumped, they earned a few thousands, it just doesnt make any sense.

UNOCS could be a good project, all these mess was just bad timing and marketing imho.

Actually a few months work for like 500 bitcoins is very good deal. It makes perfect sense and their actions are supporting this.

Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 08:12:22 AM

Its open. The team is still working hard to iron out a few glitches. Have patience.

UNOCS releases the Bridge

UNOCS Bridge is a secure gateway that allows local and online businesses the ability to accept crypto currency both seamlessly and instantaneously. With just a few clicks, businesses can access thousands of potential new customers and lower overhead costs resulting in higher profit. Our highly skilled team provides technical solutions for all applications from home businesses to large enterprises. Accepting crypto currency has never been easier.
negerkolle

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 08:13:25 AM

LOL now I see them asking for 3 more days. Hahaha falling off my chair laughing here. Why not just admit that yesterday instead of coming up with a pure lie about the "concerned e-mails". This sounds like BFL all over agian.
Good luck boys, you gonna need it with this crew who cant even get a counter to work Cheesy
apbyte

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 08:13:36 AM

Its open

UNOCS releases the Bridge

UNOCS Bridge is a secure gateway that allows local and online businesses the ability to accept crypto currency both seamlessly and instantaneously. With just a few clicks, businesses can access thousands of potential new customers and lower overhead costs resulting in higher profit. Our highly skilled team provides technical solutions for all applications from home businesses to large enterprises. Accepting crypto currency has never been easier.

What is open ? It's just text and image, you can't click or do anything in it Cheesy
iANDROID

Activity: 182

Swiss Money all around me!

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 08:14:09 AM

This must be a joke! Phenixcoin link goes to FTC Forum.

Site must have been done by a school kid I think.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 08:17:34 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2013, 10:23:40 AM by LaudaM

This must be a joke! Phenixcoin link goes to FTC Forum.

Site must have been done by a school kid I think.
Dude no, they told me they have "genius" devs and some high IQ guy (like 99th percentile), and yet they can't even code correctly some html and css... You must trust them..

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
torzsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 08:23:00 AM

Bunch of pumpers!

Actually a few months work for like 500 bitcoins is very good deal. It makes perfect sense and their actions are supporting this.

Maybe you're right. We will see it in a month lol.

negerkolle

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 08:31:26 AM

Great launch! Really living up to the hype Wink Now I totally understand why they needed 24 hours to DDOS protect such a nice site with some text and links that do not work Cheesy
negerkolle

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 08:37:41 AM

"UNOCS Bridge is a secure gateway that allows..."

And I am going to trust this from some guys who could not get a counter to work and is having trouble coding links on a HTML page....
CoinEntropy

Activity: 126

Metacoin Enthusiast

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 08:42:37 AM

"UNOCS Bridge is a secure gateway that allows..."

And I am going to trust this from some guys who could not get a counter to work and is having trouble coding links on a HTML page....

Something as insignificant of a counter for a release does not reflect the coding abilities of the developers.

Hey.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: