Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:10:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] United Open Currency Solutions (UNOCS) - Feather, Phenix and Worldcoin  (Read 19468 times)
Disastrus

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 10:39:13 PM

lol, crying fucks,

Let's just see what is coming and if it is worth our wait, if not we move on to the next shitcoin.
This forum and it's users become more and more retard...and you know what they say...
and yea, pretty stupid launch, but who cares as long as it is adding anything to my experience of this retard crypto shit.

just saying if it makes me money...i'd like to see it coming

if not...fuck it...next!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 05:56:26 AM

lol, crying fucks,

Let's just see what is coming and if it is worth our wait, if not we move on to the next shitcoin.
This forum and it's users become more and more retard...and you know what they say...
and yea, pretty stupid launch, but who cares as long as it is adding anything to my experience of this retard crypto shit.

just saying if it makes me money...i'd like to see it coming

if not...fuck it...next!

Noo, it makes avg joe think all cryptocurrencies are kids play.

Anduck
Legendary

quack

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 06:06:16 AM

Btw UNOCS, don't release the site if for real you do not know what you're doing. If you do bad coding, it will get hacked for sure.
Do like BFL, tell you're professionals and skilled etc, then buy all the real skill needed work from others in secret. (it's slow but works)

Thorgrim

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 06:09:20 AM

All you guys trolling need to find something better to do with your time. Obviously you have too much of it since you hang around here bashing all day.

At least the development team is putting in an effort to make something happen.

A few days delay won't mean jack a year form now when these coins are 10x their present value.

Anduck
Legendary

quack

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:09:03 AM

All you guys trolling need to find something better to do with your time. Obviously you have too much of it since you hang around here bashing all day.

A few days delay won't mean jack a year form now when these coins are 10x their present value.

You need to open your eyes (if you're not a shill account, of course).

nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:40:26 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2013, 09:54:24 AM by nawazish1

THE TROLL RETURNS AGAIN. What a great movie it is.  Roll Eyes Grin

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
apbyte

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 10:05:14 AM

UNOCS fiasco makes people act weird, simply because they worry that they bought in on great scam.

And yes at this point there is no evidence that anything will be released, or will not be released, so both sides are just opinions :-)
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 10:20:25 AM

UNOCS fiasco makes people act weird, simply because they worry that they bought in on great scam.

And yes at this point there is no evidence that anything will be released, or will not be released, so both sides are just opinions :-)

No I don't agree if you see the previous developments done by them.

apbyte

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 10:23:41 AM

I bet people thought the same when they invested with Madoff  Roll Eyes
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 10:28:24 AM

THE TROLL RETURNS AGAIN. What a great movie it is.  Roll Eyes Grin

I bet people thought the same when they invested with Madoff  Roll Eyes

I can't do anything for you buddy. Your mind is only set to see the negative things. If that is the case then BTC is also a scam.

kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 10:34:41 AM

Could not help but think of

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ciS914MaDl8

Hehe, this.

World-class digital currencies? really? feathercoin, worldcoin and phenixcoin?
That's just hilarious. Hope not too many people fall for this scam or we're all gonna have these but-hurt blog posts all over again.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
apbyte

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 10:37:30 AM

I can't do anything for you buddy. Your mind is only set to see the negative things. If that is the case then BTC is also a scam.

I am just saying that at this point there is no evidence, so calling people Trolls just because their opinion is opposite is not cool.

My opinion at this point is that something will be released. But you can't blame people who think otherwise, because there is no proof that their opinion is wrong!

Also don't forget about possibility that people and developers have good intentions, but seeing how much time it takes maybe they are running into problem which is impossible to solve at this point of digital technologies possibilities.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 10:48:42 AM

I am just saying that at this point there is no evidence, so calling people Trolls just because their opinion is opposite is not cool.

My opinion at this point is that something will be released. But you can't blame people who think otherwise, because there is no proof that their opinion is wrong!

Also don't forget about possibility that people and developers have good intentions, but seeing how much time it takes maybe they are running into problem which is impossible to solve at this point of digital technologies possibilities.

I know Anduck for over a week. He is just trying to spread FUD about PXC. Nothing else.

And if there will be any problem in the development we will be informed of that. I am with PXC from the beginning and know how things are going. At the start I was just like you guys but as time passed I got relaxed.

Disastrus

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 10:50:57 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2013, 11:39:22 AM by Disastrus

WOMEN....all of you

and then the remark, then people will see cryptocurrencies as childs play  
MUHAHAH
It still is up to now...and these comments here on bitcointalk aren't really helping towards a better image for cryptocurrencies......is it?
you guys know nothing...and like to display that over and over.

if your parents only knew what you did to their bandwidth....

Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 11:56:22 AM

Well, we all know there are a lot of trolls here, and a troubled launch is excellent ammo for trolls.

You know the best way of dealing with a troll  ? Don't reply ! Just ignore them.

For folks that are concerned about the delays with UNOCS :

Click this link for a post MaGNeT made that contains an apology from Justabitoftime https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=230056.msg2787557#msg2787557

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Anduck
Legendary

quack

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 12:09:46 PM

Well..

I ain't here to troll. I am here to warn people about scams and possible scams. PXC is very likely to be a pump+dump scheme scam altcoin. The devs have done nothing except talking and copying.

I think it's right to warn people about this kind of stuff which is high likely ending up as a scam. (Like all other pump+dump coins that are these days abadoned by their "devs"). You PXC supporters, shills etc fill the forum with crap and hype about PXC and UNOCS etc. For example how "the price is gonna be 10x soon" and "something big coming BUY BUY BUY". I've seen NOTHING done, have you? I see big words and promises only. Oh and I also see bad HTML coding..

You call me a troll?

HuuHachu

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 12:55:16 PM

Well..

I ain't here to troll. I am here to warn people about scams and possible scams. PXC is very likely to be a pump+dump scheme scam altcoin. The devs have done nothing except talking and copying.

I think it's right to warn people about this kind of stuff which is high likely ending up as a scam. (Like all other pump+dump coins that are these days abadoned by their "devs"). You PXC supporters, shills etc fill the forum with crap and hype about PXC and UNOCS etc. For example how "the price is gonna be 10x soon" and "something big coming BUY BUY BUY". I've seen NOTHING done, have you? I see big words and promises only. Oh and I also see bad HTML coding..

You call me a troll?

Some pxc supporters may be quite vocal (Nawazish we love you for that ^^), but this is not to be generalized ...
I'm not sure about this unocs things as a whole as I'm not fan of wdc nor ftc to begin with ...
wdc because of it's unmanageable short block time (from what I understood, it could be changed soon, good decision)
ftc because of it's sulfurous launch and resulting bubble

But compared to most (if not all) scamcoins, at least pxc dev are still around and developing things ... (have you tested phenixex ? also for unocs bridge, even if the launch is delayed, I'm pretty sure they are developing something real ... The time they invest seems considerable, not your typical scam-coin "developer")

Also please note that the dev are not THAT vocal about their projects either ... some supporters are, and I am sure it's not always for the best.

You seems to be a strong defender of ripple which I don't know very well. But the price of xrp seems *very* exaggerated to me considered it's role in the system.

Also I am perfectly aware that pxc does NOT bring anything new to the table from a technical point of view ... it's a rather hastily forked litecoin. And the dev did not try to hide this behind "new, innovative, blablabla " announce ...
But they have a more "commercial" and less "technical" approach that could bring crypto to the mass in the long run. Hence my (still relatively small) investment in pxc Smiley

What I fear the most is the really big holders (magnet ? ^^) changing their mind and starting to dump. (pxc is probably still very "concentrated" in the hand of few big holders, not even minding the premine that I don't expect to start moving soon anyway)

noble: 9mKQpsfLeabjFsPv3YR9zYoAVymDPyfjCp
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:02:11 PM

What I fear the most is the really big olders (magnet ? ^^) changing their mind and starting to dump. (pxc is probably still very "concentrated" in the hand of few big holders, not even minding the premine that I don't expect to start moving soon anyway)

Oh, there will be bagholders. Poorly coded web apps, massive premine, an arrogant developer, heck ya where do I signup!?

Do your research people, the truth is painfully obvious..
ToxicDartFrog

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:20:42 PM

I think it's funny all the trolls who come here "concerned" for us then proceed on massive anti PXC rants as if they actually care so much. This is what people do when they're afraid of competition, no doubt. Kinda sad these guy's coins have such an unpromising future they have to attack the coins that do.

HINT: All you're doing is with your angry autistic rants is pushing people away from ALL the alts. Is that your intention?
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:26:06 PM

HINT: All you're doing is with your angry autistic rants is pushing people away from ALL the alts. Is that your intention?

If the coin was released to enrich a few thugs, yes I will call them out. Coins like PXC and FTC do more harm to the scene than members posting facts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: