Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:29:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] United Open Currency Solutions (UNOCS) - Feather, Phenix and Worldcoin  (Read 19468 times)
ToxicDartFrog

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:32:04 PM

HINT: All you're doing is with your angry autistic rants is pushing people away from ALL the alts. Is that your intention?

If the coin was released to enrich a few thugs, yes I will call them out. Coins like PXC and FTC do more harm to the scene than members posting facts.

You don't have facts. Claims like "no evidence to support future services" is complete bullshit considering a lot of us have had a chance to beta test the stuff on the way. The only fact is you're more ignorant on the subject than you realize and need to find something better to do with your time cuz your arguments are all falling apart. While we're all waiting around excited you're like a little impatient child crying because he can't have his toy quite yet.

Oh and if your looking at a coin meant to enrich a few thugs go rail on MEC. I heard it's 25% mined entirely in the first month. Or could start another DGC pump I hear that's a popular thing to do Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:45:01 PM

You don't have facts. Claims like "no evidence to support future services" is complete bullshit considering a lot of us have had a chance to beta test the stuff on the way. The only fact is you're more ignorant on the subject than you realize and need to find something better to do with your time cuz your arguments are all falling apart. While we're all waiting around excited you're like a little impatient child crying because he can't have his toy quite yet.

Oh and if your looking at a coin meant to enrich a few thugs go rail on MEC. I heard it's 25% mined entirely in the first month. Or could start another DGC pump I hear that's a popular thing to do Cool

Your greed has blinded you, but it's not the simple I am trying to reach. Critical thinking will win out.
HuuHachu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:52:16 PM

Your greed has blinded you, but it's not the simple I am trying to reach. Critical thinking will win out.

Well ... same goes for bitcoin ... did you / would you have bought btc 4 years ago ? Would you have called it a scam ?

(are you sure btc is still not a scam to begin with ? ... I mean, you hold some numbers protected by a private key and you expect to exchange them for real goods / services ... most people in the "real" world would called it a scam)

noble: 9mKQpsfLeabjFsPv3YR9zYoAVymDPyfjCp
dego

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 03:42:53 PM

You don't have to trust me, but maybe you think about trusting them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=261210.msg2795254#msg2795254
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 04:12:13 PM

You don't have to trust me, but maybe you think about trusting them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=261210.msg2795254#msg2795254

See? Who thinks this coin stinks? I do. Who else?
The devs seem to have absolutely no idea of how to develop. They actually got the copying of Litecoin work, whoa! (Or they hired someone to make them the changes of NAME and new genesis block)

I am wondering how dumb must you be to not see what's behind this UNOCS/PXC? It's a try to make the guys behind this get some money. Stupid people think that a coin will survive because some "devs" say they will develop things around it. Why can't those devs develop things around bitcoin? or some "good" altcoin like Litecoin? Oh, greed. Do I have to remind you that BTC/LTC is being developed million times better and 100 million times better services will arise around them. Who still thinks that PXC/UNOCS/whatever will survive because they "will" "make" "good" "services"?

Facts:
  • PXC and all other UNOCS-coins were highly premined and when the coin started, devs mined it even more (before no-one else got their systems set up).
  • There are a lot of shill accounts bumping and causing hype around UNOCS and PXC etc. They are trying to make you buy their coins that are worthless.
  • UNOCS "developers" seem not to know anything about web development. Hope they know something about C/C++ but I doubt. PXC is 100% copy of Litecoin. (no skills needed to make a copy, really)
  • + I am not a heavy Ripple supporter. I think Ripple (if/when being opensourced) is a new interesting thing, a leap forward.

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 04:29:47 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2013, 04:42:52 PM by MaGNeT

The devs seem to have absolutely no idea of how to develop. They actually got the copying of Litecoin work, whoa! (Or they hired someone to make them the changes of NAME and new genesis block)

I am wondering how dumb must you be to not see what's behind this UNOCS/PXC? It's a try to make the guys behind this get some money. Stupid people think that a coin will survive because some "devs" say they will develop things around it. Why can't those devs develop things around bitcoin? or some "good" altcoin like Litecoin? Oh, greed. Do I have to remind you that BTC/LTC is being developed million times better and 100 million times better services will arise around them. Who still thinks that PXC/UNOCS/whatever will survive because they "will" "make" "good" "services"?

Facts:
  • PXC and all other UNOCS-coins were highly premined and when the coin started, devs mined it even more (before no-one else got their systems set up).
  • There are a lot of shill accounts bumping and causing hype around UNOCS and PXC etc. They are trying to make you buy their coins that are worthless.
  • UNOCS "developers" seem not to know anything about web development. Hope they know something about C/C++ but I doubt. PXC is 100% copy of Litecoin. (no skills needed to make a copy, really)
  • + I am not a heavy Ripple supporter. I think Ripple (if/when being opensourced) is a new interesting thing, a leap forward.

Oh, it's the trollduck again.
Put you on ignore, sir, have a nice day.

Instead of supporting a community, helping and making it bigger and better, some are only looking to destroy competition, not only PXC, also other coins.
By doing that you are destroying the whole community. You make yourself and the community look bad.

If you think you are an asset to this community, go on trolling Smiley
dego

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 04:52:20 PM

Thank you for reading this message, since you where ignoring me.

I think I contribute to the altcoin community because I critisize people who talk more than they are able to do and who are looking to get money as fast as possible while ripping of noobs...

Have a good day securing your websites... It's not only UNOCS, I also looked a bit at your other websites.... Maybe you should make yourself familiar with CHMOD...
Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 04:58:39 PM

Before this thread, I only had 2 people on this entire forum ignored.  limbaugh and Hydro.  Now I get to double up apparently.  dego and Anduck.

I've found that ignoring people makes the forum a little more readable, enjoyable, and educational.  Its easier to find what you're looking for when you don't have to wade through all the garbage. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
temor

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 05:08:19 PM

I always figured Feathercoin could have a somewhat pleasant future. Now, not so much. Mixing your shit with Phenixcoin and Worldcoin? Really? That's probably the dumbest idea in a decade.

Please make a post in my Reputation Thread if we've had a successful trade.
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 05:39:20 PM

I always figured Feathercoin could have a somewhat pleasant future. Now, not so much. Mixing your shit with Phenixcoin and Worldcoin? Really? That's probably the dumbest idea in a decade.

Really? I see it as worldcoin joining forces with 2 of the most notorious scam coins in history.
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:03:03 AM

Any news?!
dego

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 09:11:58 AM

Te only news is that coindesk is ready to wave the UNOCS flag as soon as that site starts... The artice is ready..

http://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php?topic=2934.msg22889#msg22889

https://i.imgur.com/aaO8MbF.png
apbyte

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 09:45:10 AM

Any news?!

Don't worry they say it will be up soon, they have hope on their side Smiley
"I am hoping to be able to open the site in a couple more hours."
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 09:17:47 AM

Facts:

OK, please don't mind if I repost this from another thread :

PXC per se does not innovate technically over LTC, it's a clone. It's slightly tweaked but nothing new. Why ? We don't need it. When our target audiences buy PXC to subscribe to content, buy products or use services, they're not going to ask ;

"What does this coin do that BTC/LTC can't do ?"

They're going to ask ;

"How does this coin it help me ? How will it make me money ?"

The  mainstream user doesn't care about the technical specs of the coin. All he cares about is it's practical value will be. The world is changing man, there's enough room for many cryptocoins, as long as they have practical uses.

The pre-mine is solely for promotional use. Hundreds of thousands have already been given away in freerolls at Phenixpoker.com and more will be used for future promotions, like the 25k freeroll that will start when current priorities have been dealt with.

Phenix ( JohnCar's COMPANY not just a copy-pastecoin ! ) has made significant investments to get up and running. Lawyers, hosting, contracts with partners, expensive FINCEN compliance... the list goes on. The pre-mine is peanuts compared to that. He would never break even.

Ask yourself this... what's more desirable a goal : to make a couple of thousands of dollars with a pump and dump scheme that takes months to prepare, or to build a successful crypto coin empire that will dominate the crypto crypto coin world and beyond ? What we're seeing here are the first baby steps.

And as I've said many times before : Don't buy PXC because other people tell you to. NWO's advice is sound, do your own research. Don't hold us responsible if your coin doesn't double in value over night. We're not pushing a speculative coin.

PXC will be bought on it's own merit, because it will have value. The value will come from utility, not speculation.
----

And in case you're going to argue that we ARE pushing the coin, let me tell you that I'm unhappy about the perception of that. It's not the message we're trying to send out. We just get a little carried away in our enthousiasm. Expect to see less of that in the future Smiley

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. Please don't keep posting the accusations we have already defended ourselves against many times. We cannot prove a negative ; we cannot prove we're not in a pump and dump scheme. Only time will prove this. Just keep an open mind and see what we are delivering in the next few weeks. Don't buy PXC until you are convinced Wink

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:27:47 AM

And in case you're going to argue that we ARE pushing the coin, let me tell you that I'm unhappy about the perception of that. It's not the message we're trying to send out. We just get a little carried away in our enthousiasm. Expect to see less of that in the future Smiley

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. Please don't keep posting the accusations we have already defended ourselves against many times. We cannot prove a negative ; we cannot prove we're not in a pump and dump scheme. Only time will prove this. Just keep an open mind and see what we are delivering in the next few weeks. Don't buy PXC until you are convinced Wink

+1

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:38:27 AM

Here is an update on UNOCS by Iamatrix. also present on the site.

Notice - Wrapping up a few items to make sure it is launched to meet Phenix's high standards. We apologize for the delay, we look forward to sharing this resource once it's complete. Thank you for your patience. ~iamatrix

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 10:09:27 AM

Notice - Wrapping up a few items to make sure it is launched to meet Phenix's high standards. We apologize for the delay, we look forward to sharing this resource once it's complete. Thank you for your patience. ~iamatrix
Completly bugged website and he starts talking about high standards  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 10:11:09 AM

Welcome back to trolls. Roll Eyes

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 10:28:39 AM

It's a valid point, such irony.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 10:32:06 AM

It's a valid point, such irony.

We have answered that question before several times. Go read the forums and then accuse. You are late here buddy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: