Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] United Open Currency Solutions (UNOCS) - Feather, Phenix and Worldcoin  (Read 19470 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 10:55:16 AM

Here is an update on UNOCS by Iamatrix. also present on the site.

Notice - Wrapping up a few items to make sure it is launched to meet Phenix's high standards. We apologize for the delay, we look forward to sharing this resource once it's complete. Thank you for your patience. ~iamatrix
Completly bugged website and he starts talking about high standards  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 11:03:33 AM

Here is an update on UNOCS by Iamatrix. also present on the site.

Notice - Wrapping up a few items to make sure it is launched to meet Phenix's high standards. We apologize for the delay, we look forward to sharing this resource once it's complete. Thank you for your patience. ~iamatrix
Completly bugged website and he starts talking about high standards  Roll Eyes

This is called trollism. you guys just use a small peace of whole sentence to portray negative image. And the site you are talking about the UNOCS site it was never a priority but the UNOCS bridge which is another site is the important one. and in this sentence he is talking about that. The UNOCS site was only for announcements and nothing else.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
dego

Activity: 399

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 11:28:17 AM

..the UNOCS bridge which is another site is the important one...

I don't believe you that it is another site... It's might be your hope, but what you call the bridge, is exactly the same website, on the same server, in the same folders... go ask iamatrix.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 01:03:36 PM

I don't believe you that it is another site... It's might be your hope, but what you call the bridge, is exactly the same website, on the same server, in the same folders... go ask iamatrix.

Why you guys bring the same questions again and again. Don't you have time for something else. Jeorii is now a part of the team and he answered this question for you in another thread. It doesn't mean that it is the same server if some images or two to three files of project were present at that server. You guys talk like childs when to talk about the same thing again & again. Now stop this nonsense. and try to be friends with us that way you won't be hurting any one and will be able to know more about the projects.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 01:10:18 PM

Why you guys bring the same questions again and again. Don't you have time for something else. Jeorii is now a part of the team and he answered this question for you in another thread. It doesn't mean that it is the same server if some images or two to three files of project were present at that server. You guys talk like childs when to talk about the same thing again & again. Now stop this nonsense. and try to be friends with us that way you won't be hurting any one and will be able to know more about the projects.
I have an hard time understanding your english sir, since we're talking like "childs" (which is incorrect w/e). The point of it was: why announce something, set an release date, if it's not going to work at all?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 01:24:18 PM

Why you guys bring the same questions again and again. Don't you have time for something else. Jeorii is now a part of the team and he answered this question for you in another thread. It doesn't mean that it is the same server if some images or two to three files of project were present at that server. You guys talk like childs when you talk about the same thing again & again. Now stop this nonsense. and try to be friends with us that way you won't be hurting any one and will be able to know more about the projects.
I have an hard time understanding your english sir, since we're talking like "childs" (which is incorrect w/e). The point of it was: why announce something, set an release date, if it's not going to work at all?

Sorry for the bad English guys. I am a learner. Well they have already apologized for their mistake. It was the biggest mistake done by them. Now they are back on track.

Kindly point out the mistakes I have done in the above post so I can correct them and make sure they don't happen again.

Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 02:27:04 PM

Why you guys bring the same questions again and again. Don't you have time for something else. Jeorii is now a part of the team and he answered this question for you in another thread. It doesn't mean that it is the same server if some images or two to three files of project were present at that server. You guys talk like childs when you talk about the same thing again & again. Now stop this nonsense. and try to be friends with us that way you won't be hurting any one and will be able to know more about the projects.

Sorry for the bad English guys. I am a learner. Well they have already apologized for their mistake. It was the biggest mistake done by them. Now they are back on track.

Kindly point out the mistakes I have done in the above post so I can correct them and make sure they don't happen again.

Your English is fine nawazish, quite understandable, no need to appologise.
Your English is way better than LaudaM's Urdu I bet  Wink
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 02:51:13 PM

Thanks Killiz. I am working on getting more better at English

Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 03:04:02 PM

Thanks Killiz. I am working on getting 'much' better at English
Fixed that for you  Grin
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 03:25:30 PM

Fixed that for you  Grin

I think more was also OK. There is a slight difference between them.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 07:06:10 PM

Your English is way better than LaudaM's Urdu I bet  Wink

Wrong. There is a point in the chosen style, it should differ for every person depending on their standing towards a certain matter.

@nawazish1 Small spelling mistakes are allowed imo, hopefully others will correct you over time.. I have probably missed that post in this topic, haven't kept track of everything. If they had been doing things "more professionally" there wouldn't have been a need for apologies and such. Just saying  Cool

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 07:13:29 PM

Your English is way better than LaudaM's Urdu I bet  Wink

Wrong.

@nawazish1 I have probably missed that post in this topic, haven't kept track of everything. If they had been doing things "more professionally" there wouldn't have been a need for apologies and such. Just saying  Cool

Mistakes are a part of life. Mistakes are done by mistakes. UNOCS bridge was an additional project which was not even planned. The idea of UNOCS bridge came after the partnership of the three coins.

If you want to know more about PXC join our official forum
http://forum.phenixcoin.com/index.php

Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 07:16:56 PM

Fixed that for you  Grin

I think more was also OK. There is a slight difference between them.

More and much can have different meanings.  The error in your original statement "I am working on getting more better at English", was that you can't use a comparative adverb, such as "more", to modify a comparative adjective, such as "better".  

The basic rule that I follow is that anytime you have a word that ends in -er or -est, such as better, best, slower, slowest, faster, higher, lower, etc., you should never use more or most with it.  
The phrase "more better" means the exact same thing as "better".  The word "more" just makes it redundant.  

But to be honest, your English is great.  In all the posts you've written, I've never picked up that English might be a second language.  Your grammar is better than most that post on forums such as these.  

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 07:22:06 PM

More and much can have different meanings.  The error in your original statement "I am working on getting more better at English", was that you can't use a comparative adverb, such as "more", to modify a comparative adjective, such as "better".  

The basic rule that I follow is that anytime you have a word that ends in -er or -est, such as better, best, slower, slowest, faster, higher, lower, etc., you should never use more or most with it.  
The phrase "more better" means the exact same thing as "better".  The word "more" just makes it redundant.  

But to be honest, your English is great.  In all the posts you've written, I've never picked up that English might be a second language.  Your grammar is better than most that post on forums such as these.  

Thanks for the info and appreciation. You saved my time. Smiley I will keep that in mine the next time.

dego

Activity: 399

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 01:23:43 PM

UNOCS bridge was an additional project which was not even planned. The idea of UNOCS bridge came after the partnership of the three coins.

See? That's how it works... vague idea... quick and dirty website with some nice pics... and then telling all the world that "a new, never seen before service was going to open... yesterday".

Thanks for this confirmation...
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 01:38:15 PM

UNOCS bridge was an additional project which was not even planned. The idea of UNOCS bridge came after the partnership of the three coins.

See? That's how it works... vague idea... quick and dirty website with some nice pics... and then telling all the world that "a new, never seen before service was going to open... yesterday".

Thanks for this confirmation...

You are welcomed. But you are again taking it to the wrong direction. I would suggest you to wait for the UNOCS bridge to be released. And then every thing will be clear.

You are always welcomed in our official forum. Feel free to ask questions there.

http://forum.phenixcoin.com/index.php

negerkolle

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:19:33 AM

So how is this thing working out for yall? I remember about a week ago something about a timer hitting zero and a lot of excitement about getting your coins before that or it would be to late to make a lot of money?

Did i miss out on something?
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 10:57:18 AM

So how is this thing working out for yall? I remember about a week ago something about a timer hitting zero and a lot of excitement about getting your coins before that or it would be to late to make a lot of money?

No, you didn't miss out on anything Smiley

We didn't do a good job at the launch, the open source timer didn't work correctly and in addition the launch of the UNOCS bridge was postponed.

The developers are still working on it very hard.
Monday some extra security measures will be installed at the hoster.
After that it's penetration testing and making sure everything works fine.

It won't be released before everyone gives "green light", so please don't hold your breath!

If you like, take a look at our forum too.
http://forum.phenixcoin.com

The next release will be without the timers and ETA's, we'll just deliver and announce it then.
mercSuey

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 12:32:16 PM

No, you didn't miss out on anything Smiley

We didn't do a good job at the launch, the open source timer didn't work correctly and in addition the launch of the UNOCS bridge was postponed.

The developers are still working on it very hard.
Monday some extra security measures will be installed at the hoster.
After that it's penetration testing and making sure everything works fine.

It won't be released before everyone gives "green light", so please don't hold your breath!

If you like, take a look at our forum too.
http://forum.phenixcoin.com

The next release will be without the timers and ETA's, we'll just deliver and announce it then.

Atta boy.  Live and learn.
Mike Scofield

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Community Driver #777 for PHC

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 04:45:31 PM

its called that these three are united

PHCoin is the coin with a mission... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=58999 <=
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: