Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:18:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] United Open Currency Solutions (UNOCS) - Feather, Phenix and Worldcoin  (Read 19470 times)
Disastrus

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:01:26 AM

aaah there he is...the 12yr old eminem fan!
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 11:05:34 AM

aaah there he is...the 12yr old eminem fan!
12yr old made the unocs website, judging from the first release  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Disastrus

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:06:38 AM

cookie?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 11:08:01 AM

cookie?
:gives cookie: there?
Going off topic sigh

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Disastrus

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:12:56 AM

now wait for ohiwastedamilf...

and the circus is complete
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 12:03:04 PM

cookie?

Can I have that thing in your avatar deep fried?

FiNaLize

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 02:24:10 PM

I have no idea if they used more servers or not, I am watching the REAL announcements carefully if they ever come. In the mean time really STOP making promises or hints with "soon" and we will be "converted" G*DDAMMIT several weeks have passed and still nothing.

nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 02:56:40 PM

I have no idea if they used more servers or not, I am watching the REAL announcements carefully if they ever come. In the mean time really STOP making promises or hints with "soon" and we will be "converted" G*DDAMMIT several weeks have passed and still nothing.

Good to see your changed attitude. Just be patient now nobody is making promise just informing.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
FiNaLize

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 03:03:04 PM

My attitude isn't changed, if they delivered what they actually promised I never would have made the other UNOCS thread.

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 03:13:59 PM

My attitude isn't changed, if they delivered what they actually promised I never would have made the other UNOCS thread.

We don't hate criticism but it should be lead with proper discussion what you guys are doing is not discussion. You guys just keep accusing us as scammers. If you want deliverance then wait PXC has survived for three months now and is willing to take bigger steps to benefit the whole crypto currency cummunity. And for those big steps time is required. Developers made a mistake with the timer thing but now thats not going to happen again. We will only be delivering now.

What I posted above is not any timer or promise it is just to keep the community updated and to tell them that we are active and working behind the scenes.

FiNaLize

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 03:15:22 PM

why is that monkey constantly filling this thread?

throw him a banana..

dego, its allright man...you did a great job at it...don't go FULL retard

where are your buddies?

Why is this UGLY fish filling this topic

FiNaLize

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 06:24:36 PM

We don't hate criticism but it should be lead with proper discussion what you guys are doing is not discussion. You guys just keep accusing us as scammers. If you want deliverance then wait PXC has survived for three months now and is willing to take bigger steps to benefit the whole crypto currency cummunity. And for those big steps time is required. Developers made a mistake with the timer thing but now thats not going to happen again. We will only be delivering now.

What I posted above is not any timer or promise it is just to keep the community updated and to tell them that we are active and working behind the scenes.

I get it, my anger is not redirected towards you but against the devs who have made vain promises the whole time. But let's wait and see.

Whuzz

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Kimoto for president!

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 06:38:48 PM

I get it, my anger is not redirected towards you but against the devs who have made vain promises the whole time. But let's wait and see.

you are a disgrace to our community

Digital currency of the future!
FiNaLize

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 06:54:57 PM

Suddenly replying to all threads I replied in? Get the F*CK out Idiot Clone. Not replying to my arguments at all and just leaving comments!

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:17:16 PM

New client update click this link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=266377.msg2848691#msg2848691

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 07:55:12 PM

Suddenly replying to all threads I replied in? Get the F*CK out Idiot Clone. Not replying to my arguments at all and just leaving comments!
He's a disgrace to the community for being a jr member 'nd telling someone else that they are a disgrace to "our" community, a community that he recently just joined.   Cool

@op any news soon?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
apbyte

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:12:42 PM

Cheesy Cheesy they changed block target from 90s to 50s Cheesy nice gesture
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:17:05 PM

That is not a problem DGC and WDC has much lower block rate.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 08:19:32 PM

That is not a problem DGC and WDC has much lower block rate.
That's not the point  Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Whuzz

Activity: 66

Kimoto for president!

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:31:15 PM

He's a disgrace to the community for being a jr member 'nd telling someone else that they are a disgrace to "our" community, a community that he recently just joined.   Cool

@op any news soon?

"just joined"?

Digital currency of the future!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: