Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🥔🍅🥑 VEGGIE 🥕🍆🌽 A Cryptocurrency For The Animals! 🐮🐷🐔🐶🐱 [LIVE!]  (Read 24430 times)
Wednesdaycat

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:26:01 PM

it looks like a nice coin, how to distribute the premine? Will there be an ICO or Bounty Program? thanks

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:32:01 PM

It's just a great idea! I do not understand why this was not before, but it is obvious that the crypto community needs it. If you manage to implement everything fairly transparently, then I will gladly use this network. Wink
Barnyard (OP)

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:15:26 AM

Wednesdaycat the pre-mine will be used to pay for the website and software maintenance, marketing, listing on exchanges such as Yobit and general business and admin costs. We strive to be as transparent with the community as possible and any and all questions will be openly answered Smiley.

There is a bounty reserved for translations to those who are interested. All languages are still currently open
LamboQueen

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:28:28 AM

So impressed. Want to find out more about this. Animals and veggies - win win.
Barnyard (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:16:18 AM

Thank you to everyone for your support. We are currently looking for suggestions for the first 5 initiatives that Veggie will support. Anyone can suggest an initiative by simply commenting in the thread here. We will be researching all of the suggestions thoroughly, and then picking the most popular community choices!

🍒 🍅 🌽 🥒
Oskii

Activity: 244
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:06:26 AM

Let's start the candidate discussion! If you can think of an organisation that deserves to be voted on, please introduce them in the thread.

🐭Oskii's Suggested Candidate:   🐹 MINTON FARM 🐤

These guys rescue local animals that are either orphaned or injured. They nurse them back to health and release them back into the wild. Here is a quote from their website:

"The aim is to rehabilitate and release wildlife back into their territories as soon as possible as a free community service.  The Centre operates solely on donations and proceeds from fund raising efforts."

I'm going to begin the candidate discussion with this animal welfare group. I believe they are worthy of our support. If you also feel that they deserve our support, please say so in the comments. If you don't believe so, let me know why Smiley

If you can think of a worthy organisation that could benefit from being funded with the Veggie fund, please post a reply!

If you like the sound of any of the suggested candidates posted, make sure you let everyone know with a reply!  Grin

CAN'T WAIT FOR RELEASE SO WE CAN ALL START FARMING TOEGTHER!

TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:12:25 AM

So is the idea that the fiat currency used to purchase any coins on an exchange will be used in charity drives? And what will the cpu mining be used for - more as a way for users to 'donate' their coins for a particular cause at whatever the going price is at the time?

Charity coins are interesting - always like to support a good cause! Smiley
Oskii

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:26:26 AM

So is the idea that the fiat currency used to purchase any coins on an exchange will be used in charity drives? And what will the cpu mining be used for - more as a way for users to 'donate' their coins for a particular cause at whatever the going price is at the time?

Charity coins are interesting - always like to support a good cause! Smiley

Hey TheHas Smiley

The idea is that people from the community such as yourself generate a mining bonus for the animals when they mine the coin. That bonus is put into a special wallet known as the "Veggie fund". This fund gets liquidated slowly and steadily as time goes by, to promote stability, and the money is used to help organisations/charities, or anything that will help animals. The community votes on who/what idea receives funding with the website voting page (Currently under final construction). The Veggiecoin team will stay very small (minimising costs wherever possible) and make the most out of money raised to fund as much good for the animals, maintaining maximum communication with the community.

The premine will be used by the developers to maintain infrastructure, cover costs, freelancers, bounties for language translations and community developers. etc etc. We have no ICO, and have received no funding, so everything so far has been from our personal funds. The premine will be cover any further costs that will be presented over time.

The community will see the public transactions on the blockchain and will be able to see the amount of good they have done for animals in need Smiley

Members of the community are able to donate directly to the Veggie fund if they like.

Hope that answers your question. Feel free to ask anything  Grin
Barnyard (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:57:13 PM

Let's start the candidate discussion! If you can think of an organisation that deserves to be voted on, please introduce them in the thread.

These guys rescue local animals that are either orphaned or injured. They nurse them back to health and release them back into the wild. Here is a quote from their website:

"The aim is to rehabilitate and release wildlife back into their territories as soon as possible as a free community service.  The Centre operates solely on donations and proceeds from fund raising efforts."

I'm going to begin the candidate discussion with this animal welfare group. I believe they are worthy of our support. If you also feel that they deserve our support, please say so in the comments. If you don't believe so, let me know why Smiley

If you can think of a worthy organisation that could benefit from being funded with the Veggie fund, please post a reply!

If you like the sound of any of the suggested candidates posted, make sure you let everyone know with a reply!  Grin

I love this idea, just checked out their website and it seems to be a great cause and an excellent suggestion for the first Veggie fund round.
Oskii

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:30:13 PM

Announcement

Final development of the Veggie blockchain/wallet is going a lot more quickly than expected. Looks like there's a strong forecast for an early launch! Shocked Grin

Further tests will be conducted this week and we will keep all details posted in this thread, but it's looking like everything will be finished way ahead of time. We can't wait to launch this thing and start helping the animals! 

We will be updating our countdown details on the website in preparation for a strong launch much sooner than expected.

Exciting developments ahead!
!
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:04:14 PM

Hey
The story seems
enough worthy to get help
from veggie funds. And it will be great match for this new project get a nice start. B
Anyway I can see there 20℅
pre-mained veggies will available upon luanch. The numbers isn't small. So how those veggies
will used? Any details about
that will help this project get a strong start!

Thanks
Lakoronne

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:17:12 PM

On the first exchange you want to get?
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:22:07 PM

20% is way too much.
Oskii

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:58:23 PM

On the first exchange you want to get?

Yobit will be the first we hope  Smiley
Barnyard (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:30:46 AM

🐭Oskii's Suggested Candidate:  🐹 MINTON FARM 🐤

"The aim is to rehabilitate and release wildlife back into their territories as soon as possible as a free community service.  The Centre operates solely on donations and proceeds from fund raising efforts."

If you like the sound of any of the suggested candidates posted, make sure you let everyone know with a reply!  Grin

Hey
The story seems
enough worthy to get help
from veggie funds. And it will be great match for this new project get a nice start. B
Anyway I can see there 20℅
pre-mained veggies will available upon luanch. The numbers isn't small. So how those veggies
will used? Any details about
that will help this project get a strong start!

Thanks

20% might seem like a big number, but it truly isn't. We are not having an ICO, and we have no funding from major investors for this project. We are going to be listing on major cryptocurrency exchanges, some of which cost 1BTC or more to list  Lips sealed . Because we have no funding, and are spending all of our own (very limited) finances on this project, a 20% premine will be essential to help grow the Veggie fund in its initial stages. There are a lot of costs involved in this project, so that is why we have chosen to do a 20% premine. Some of the costs we forsee include (but are not limited to)

- Up to 1BTC per exchange (normally less, sometimes even more) to list Veggie on major exchanges
- Veggie bounties for translations
- Veggie rewards for spokespersons in the community who agree to collaborate and promote our cause
- A small Veggie office (both developers are currently working 80+ hour weeks on this project)
- Seed node server costs
- Website maintenance
- So much more

After you tally up all the costs involved in making a coin, it quickly becomes clear why 20% pre-mine is reasonable, particularly since we have no previous funding!  Grin
Ell- -Mine

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:47:17 AM

Good concept , bout time we give something back and help these animals who, are quite frankly have been put on the backburner of this crazy polluted fuked up plastic planet and are expected to just "survive" ... without them we would not be here simply put.

Looking forward to launch, good luck!!
Barnyard (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:11:27 AM

Good concept , bout time we give something back and help these animals who, are quite frankly have been put on the backburner of this crazy polluted fuked up plastic planet and are expected to just "survive" ... without them we would not be here simply put.

Looking forward to launch, good luck!!

Thanks very much! Glad to have you on board  Grin
Oskii

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:06:22 AM

20% is way too much.

20% premine means we won't need an ICO. It's a better option because we want this to be accessible to anyone regardless of financial circumstance.

No ICO means anyone can get involved and do good for animals and earn themselves a currency.  Everyone wins, nobody loses,  and anyone can participate. This cannot be said for an ICO
Bigbaggo

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:19:22 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 05:45:29 AM by Bigbaggo

1000% i'm in for animal lover!!

If you need thai translation you can pm me

please create discord channel ASAP
Barnyard (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:34:57 AM

1000% i'm in for animal lover!!

If you need thai translation you can pm me

please create discord channel ASAP

Hey Bigbaggo thanks for your support, we have set up a Discord channel for anybody who wants to chat with us! It's in the top post of this thread
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: